Elite indicators :) - page 1272

Pava:
extended fractals
Thanks Pava :)

skc321:
Thanks Pava :)

skc

The dots are mladens Support & Resistance indicator not fractals.

Files:

mladen:

So what is the problem?

Unlike what have been told, there are no same values for consecutive bars (to remind :

That code snippet can serve you as a guide to access various values from various buffers (even when they are not visible on charts) - changes to indicators are not necessary to make just because some buffer is not visible - since any buffer used in calculation IS ACCESSIBLE

mladen

thanks, I thought an empty data window meant an empty buffer. I Can't say I feel good about reading a window I can't see. I've never had a problem using a buffer I could read in the data window. This EXE business doesn't make it easy. In the MQL days I would have made buffer 3 visible in the data window to visually test its effectiveness prior to any iCustom work. Thank you for the buffer readout code snippet at least now I can run several buffers to see which one's I need, one step forward two steps back. Any chance we will return to MQL functions in the future? 

Thank for your patience

Ray 

traderduke:

mladen

thanks, I thought an empty data window meant an empty buffer. I Can't say I feel good about reading a window I can't see. I've never had a problem using a buffer I could read in the data window. This EXE business doesn't make it easy. In the MQL days I would have made buffer 3 visible in the data window to visually test its effectiveness prior to any iCustom work. Thank you for the buffer readout code snippet at least now I can run several buffers to see which one's I need, one step forward two steps back. Any chance we will return to MQL functions in the future? 

Thank for your patience

Ray 

Ray

There is no difference in execution when it comes to ex4 file - after all, when you are using some indicator from an EA, you are using ex4 file

mladen:

Ray

There is no difference in execution when it comes to ex4 file - after all, when you are using some indicator from an EA, you are using ex4 file

mladen

Yes, I agree no diff in the operation but the checking & validating prior to the finish product, EA, is becoming difficult.

I understand your concern for the code copying. Very few coders on any other forum has your coding ability. The more involved your coding becomes the more need for this request of trend clarity. Some of your exe files have the trend buffers visible in the data windows, here come a rhetorical question,  is that something you can do for all the exe files going forward?

I greatly appreciate your generosity and patience with us mere mortals.

Ray  

traderduke:

skc

The dots are mladens Support & Resistance indicator not fractals.

I thought so.... I appreciate it for pin pointing it :) thanks

traderduke:

mladen

Yes, I agree no diff in the operation but the checking & validating prior to the finish product, EA, is becoming difficult.

I understand your concern for the code copying. Very few coders on any other forum has your coding ability. The more involved your coding becomes the more need for this request of trend clarity. Some of your exe files have the trend buffers visible in the data windows, here come a rhetorical question,  is that something you can do for all the exe files going forward?

I greatly appreciate your generosity and patience with us mere mortals.

Ray  

Come to think, I will probably add some description (visible in the "about" part of indicator properties) about things like that (ie: trend buffer no==nn and so no). Will refine the idea more

mladen:
Come to think, I will probably add some description (visible in the "about" part of indicator properties) about things like that (ie: trend buffer no==nn and so no). Will refine the idea more

MLADEN

That would be greatly appreciated. I am equally thankful for the buffer indictor reader. I just found out StepMA v2.8's trend buffer is number 10, I forgot that buffers go to 12 now. If anyone is interested I made the test buffer a little more usable.

thanks again

Ray

see attached

traderduke:

MLADEN

That would be greatly appreciated. I am equally thankful for the buffer indictor reader. I just found out StepMA v2.8's trend buffer is number 10, I forgot that buffers go to 12 now. If anyone is interested I made the test buffer a little more usable.

thanks again

Ray

see attached

Yes, that is one way to use it :)

You must admit that it is easy

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for creating and correction rsi of Gaussian filter.working well.

regards

Hello Mntiwana, in you screen shot you have Rapid RSI of Gaussian. I have failed to see where I can download it. Any idea?

Thanks

Reason: