Elite indicators :) - page 1275

Team

Where can I find T3 Taotra MTF mq4 indicator.  Whenever I try to search I gett erroneous pages or an index of listings and when I click on the ''hyperlink" it leads back to the index page.

Regards

GK 

GK1965:

Team

Where can I find T3 Taotra MTF mq4 indicator.  Whenever I try to search I gett erroneous pages or an index of listings and when I click on the ''hyperlink" it leads back to the index page.

Regards

GK 

Here you go

Files:

mntiwana:

beppi

Did you solved your matter and find what was you looking for,or,still you needs some thing ?

regards

Hi mntiwana,

thank's for your demand and the idea at posted template.

Simple renaming of indicator used at your template to the name in my indicator collection works.

Many regards

beppi

mladen:

Here you go

Believe it or not I was expecting right from you.  Though I have read, read and read some of your threads, some understood, some that goes beyond my head, this is first time I have posted in this wonderful forum and got a response from yourself.   Feel elated :).  Thank you !

I have one more peculiar problem which might make your head scratching too.  None of .ex4 files works in my MT4 (Build 950).  I have tried googling and googling and still firefighting to understand what could the issue be.

All these .ex4 are in my experts folder (right folders) and when I drag and drop them dont see nothing on the chart.  I know you are a very busy man to answer these simple queries, but if you do find time, would appreciate your response.

Warm Regards
GK 

Dear Mladen,

Forgot to mention another issue.  I also have issues with .mq4 files similar to the .ex4 files.  I just now dragged and dropped the T3 Taotra MTF indicator you provided into my chart, and nothing happens.   Any strange issues with build 950 that I need to know ?

Warm Regards
GK 

GK1965:

Dear Mladen,

Forgot to mention another issue.  I also have issues with .mq4 files similar to the .ex4 files.  I just now dragged and dropped the T3 Taotra MTF indicator you provided into my chart, and nothing happens.   Any strange issues with build 950 that I need to know ?

Warm Regards
GK 

There seems to be a lot of "taotra" versions. That one is showing just one (black) line. This one is not mtf :

All in all, I have no idea what "taotra" is :)

Files:

mladen:

There seems to be a lot of "taotra" versions. That one is showing just one (black) line. This one is not mtf :

All in all, I have no idea what "taotra" is :)

Thanks Mladen... this is highly frustrating you know... you know what the indicator does and finally you do get it... and then you install it... and damn... it doesnt work :(.... There are many more mq4 files that dont work and .ex4s are a strict no no to my MT4.... 

Appreciate your response.

Warm Regards
GK 

Mladen

Attached are the errors, around 12 of them I got when I tried to compile this file.   Any idea what I should do to get this working.
Thanks.

Regards
GK

GK1965:

Mladen

Attached are the errors, around 12 of them I got when I tried to compile this file.   Any idea what I should do to get this working.
Thanks.

Regards
GK

Post the version that caused that compilation errors here

Presuming that you are referring the MT4 the build is 971 and the indicator is the one that you provided (first one).

Thanks for your time Mladen. 

Warm Regards
GK 

Reason: