Elite indicators :) - page 123

Fudo,

I too think that someones idea about the filter was that (detrending and/or denoising) . Where I do not see some "definite logic" is this part of the filter :

NormalizeDouble(Filter*sAmaDiff/(100.0*SlowEndPeriod),4);

The way it is written, it looks like a curve fitted code done by guessing (that is the closest description I could think about it). The rest is very similar to a repeated calculation of an efficiency ratio on the calculated ama itself, but this part simply looks like it does not belong there. Anyway, the results of it are not bad at all and it looks like a useful addition to the indicator, so ... let us enjoy it

regards

mladen

Fudomyo:
mLaden,

Thanks so much for this.

And thank you for the additional information you provided. It answers some of the questions I had about the deviation from the mama, frama indicators. I'm not sure if the "mystery" filter is a detrending or denoising filter or if the dampening effect on price peaks is a function of the original kama, but I quite like it.

Best regards,

Fudo

:)

Here it is

The signal line itself is a kama, so this is "all about kama" MACD.

If the signal is set to 1 or less, signal line is not goint to be displayed
regards

mladen

biddick:
Can you code KAMA MACD indicator?Thanks.
Files:
kama_macd.mq4  5 kb
kama_macd.gif  22 kb

Hi Mladen,

can you look at this silver_trend signal indy, it is not refreshing? And may be add an alert to it as well.

As ever in deep gratitude

mike

Files:

Linuxser,

this is the best I could do to make the 2 in the same histogram and to make them fairly visible. I hope it will do
regards

mladen

Linuxser:
Any chances to have Bull and Bears (w/histogram) within only one indie? I have a couple of basic things to teach wit this oldie.

Hi Mladen,

Thank you for your reply on the Buyers and Sellers. I did not know it was actually a Bulls and Bears indicator. I thought that the whole count is reset after the end of the candle.

Can you please add a time off-set/ gmt shift to this pivot indicator? Thank you very much in advance.

Files:

One More Average MACD

I wanted to thank Mladen for all of his hard work. Your indicators help a lot of people. Thank you very much.

I am a huge fan of your One More Average indicator. Is it possible to do a One More Average MACD? Maybe have the ability to change the period and speed? An example would be a slow line period of 26 and a speed of 1 while having the fast line have a period of 12 with a speed of 7.

I am not sure if this is possible to code. Thank you again for your valuable work.

Tinear,

Done, but in the advanced elite section (since one more average is the part of that thread) Also made a little goodie as an addition

regards

mladen

tinear10:
I wanted to thank Mladen for all of his hard work. Your indicators help a lot of people. Thank you very much.

I am a huge fan of your One More Average indicator. Is it possible to do a One More Average MACD? Maybe have the ability to change the period and speed? An example would be a slow line period of 26 and a speed of 1 while having the fast line have a period of 12 with a speed of 7.

I am not sure if this is possible to code. Thank you again for your valuable work.

Mike,

This should do it (the refreshing issue) All it needed is one change the "1" in this line :

for (SH=1;SH<NB;SH++)[/php] has been changed to 0 (like this) : [php] for (SH=0;SH<NB;SH++)

As of alerts : I did not make them for one reason : the way it is made, shi silver trend throws a signal up to 10 bars back and it would be way to late to alert in most of the cases

PS: if you are unfamiliar with the way SHI silver trend works, I recommend you to find some additional info on it (to avoid any unnecessary risk)

regards

mladen

mike78:
Hi Mladen,

can you look at this silver_trend signal indy, it is not refreshing? And may be add an alert to it as well.

As ever in deep gratitude

mike
Files:

Mladen,

Any chance to have the cycle kroufr point indicator to draw automatic trendlines?I understand that unlike hand drawing ,it is difficult to code the ''trendlines'' , It is just an idea, also both the Cycle_Point_KROUFR_version_MTF and Cycle_Point_KROUFR_version doesnt' appear on my platform can you have a look https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176577/page3 ? Many thanks.

Hi Mladen,

Can you please add the gmt time shift to the all pivots indicator I posted? The issue is next week daylight saving starts in Europe and the indicator would become useless in its current form. Thank you very much and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Reason: