Elite indicators :) - page 130

RPM indicator

Hi Mladen,

Thank you very much for the Gann Levels modification. I want to bring to your attention the following web site RPM Fx. The person who runs the site also posts here in the COT futures thread. I sent him several PMs but I still have not recieved any reply. If you look at the pictures on that site, it is obvious that he has something valuable.

It looks like the RPM is an accurate measurment of the retail participation in the market. As predicted by theory, not only do extremely high levels of RPM signal the end of the trend, but also almost every time the RPM moves within the trend, it seems that the big money immediately takes the price in the opposite direction to shake out the weak hand. In my honest opinion, this is the greatest possible advantage you can have in the forex market, since this is the way the brokers trade.

I am not sure whether he plans to release the indicator or he is still beta testing it. I am wondering whether you can get in touch with him and develop something together.

Old indy needs help

Hello Mladen,

I found these indys on and old hard drive. The attached pic on .doc file shows how they are used. My problem is that the indys won't load on any of my MT4 brokers. Template loads fine. All connections to developer of indys ( a guy named Sam Waters) lead to dead ends.

Can you offer any help?

Thanks in advance

Louis

Files:

pipmagnet,

Unfortunately those indicators are corrupt (metatrader deletes them as soon as you place them into indicators folder) Attaching versions that are not corrupt but also attaching one indicator that replaces those 2 : they are a sort of moving averages trend. The "LW" in the name stands for linear weighted and "SM" stands for smoothed
Attaching the template too. The problem is that, with settings used from the "sts h1 r1" template, they seem to lag in some situations so maybe the template needs alterations

PS: for the template all you need is the "ma trends" indicator

regards

mladen

Files:

Period Separator

Hi Mladen, can I ask you for a favor?

Of course Altoronto

OK, here it is. Can you fix this indicator to show for more then 1H TF.

Thank you in advance.

Files:

altoronto:
Hi Mladen, can I ask you for a favor?

Of course Altoronto

OK, here it is. Can you fix this indicator to show for more then 1H TF.

Thank you in advance.

Hi altoronto,

I tested this on a one hour chart and it shows all the periods, like 30 min, 60 min, 4 hr, and 1 day. But it will not show a timeframe that doesn't exist as an mt4 option, like 8 hr etc... Hope this helps.

Regards,

Zipfrog

Thank you !!

You never cease to amaze!

Thank you Mladen!

zipfrog:
Hi altoronto,

I tested this on a one hour chart and it shows all the periods, like 30 min, 60 min, 4 hr, and 1 day. But it will not show a timeframe that doesn't exist as an mt4 option, like 8 hr etc... Hope this helps.

Regards,

Zipfrog

Hmm, in my case doesn't work let say put on 5min TF and change period to 4H (240) so lines need to be on every 48th bar, but it will show you on every 12th bar, 1H (60).

altoronto:
Hmm, in my case doesn't work let say put on 5min TF and change period to 4H (240) so lines need to be on every 48th bar, but it will show you on every 12th bar, 1H (60).

altoronto,

Here is a screen cap 5 min chart with 240, works perfectly. Maybe redownload and try again. I have no problems with it.

Regards,

Zipfrog

Files:

zipfrog:
altoronto,

Here is a screen cap 5 min chart with 240, works perfectly. Maybe redownload and try again. I have no problems with it.

Regards,

Zipfrog

Weird, take a look at my screenshot.

Files:
perint.jpg  150 kb

altoronto,

I agree with zipfrog : apart from some parameters not working, the indicator itself seems to do the job if you put the target time frame in the tf parameter.

Anyway, here is one , coding wise and I think parameters wise, much simpler indicator. In the IndicatorID enter a unique number if you want multiple instances of the indicator on the same chart, in the TimeFrame parameter you should enter the desired time frames periods you want to see (it can be entered as numbers or as the text from periodicity tool bar) and in TimeShift you enter the shift in hours (it can be negative as well as positive : on the picture it is with negative time shift)
regards

mladen

Reason: