Harmonic Trading - page 492

"To 116 ZUP versions by means of the built-in scanner it was possible to find only 4 patterns.

Three of those four patterns slightly differ on a configuration from offered by poruchik.

In order that there was a continuity of ZUP versions, these three patterns are also included in a search engine and have names - max Bat, max Gartley and max Butterfly. The prefix of max means that in these patterns bigger dispersion of retresment forming patterns." nen

poruchik:
"To 116 ZUP versions by means of the built-in scanner it was possible to find only 4 patterns.

Three of those four patterns slightly differ on a configuration from offered by poruchik.

In order that there was a continuity of ZUP versions, these three patterns are also included in a search engine and have names - max Bat, max Gartley and max Butterfly. The prefix of max means that in these patterns bigger dispersion of retresment forming patterns." nen

Okay thank you. I'll analyze max patterns.

RyuShin:
I believe there's no such version. You can find v10.1 here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page255. That version is named v10.1 but when you add it to charts, it says "v6.7.8" on left bottom. I believe this is a modified version of KorHarmonics. Nobody even knows what exact version it is.

Thanks for the reply .Interestingly this version 10.1 when put on charts does not show up v 6.7.8 anywhere on the chart .and v 6.7.8 indeed exists ,it has some new patterns like cypher and ability to show up emerging patterns as well .I have seen the snapshot on a forum .

RyuShin:
Well, Korharmonics v10.1 is maybe a fake crap. I found 2 Korhamonics indicators in the folder I got. One of them says "v6.7.8" when I put it in a chart. And the other one says v10.1. This is maybe just an old version of Korhamonics. Also I found that the developer of Korhamonics says "v.6.7.13" is the last one for public. In fact I found his site and he use "korhamonics v7" which he claims that it's only private use. You can try Korhamonics v6.7.13 that I posted in the thread page 371, or back page 263 where somebody actually posted before. It's only ex4 format. I attach Korhamonics v10.1 that says "Korhamonics v10.1" in charts. Man I'm kinda disappointed. Well ZUP is my main indicator anyways Korhamonics is just for garnish.

Could you please share v 6.7.8 .would really appreciate .Thanks in advance .

hrishabh:
Could you please share v 6.7.8 .would really appreciate .Thanks in advance .

Like I said, there's no such version available. I suggest you going through here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588 and get v10.1 that actually says "v6.7.8". I guess v10.1 is v6.7.8 and vise versa.

hrishabh:
Thanks for the reply .Interestingly this version 10.1 when put on charts does not show up v 6.7.8 anywhere on the chart .and v 6.7.8 indeed exists ,it has some new patterns like cypher and ability to show up emerging patterns as well .I have seen the snapshot on a forum .

It does say "KorHarmonics 6.7.8" (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page255). Well it doesn't say "v" tho.

Would be great if you share some pic that says "v6.7.8". If I'm correct, v6.7.13 detects cypher and it has a emerging pattern function too.

Anyways I'll post the actual v6.7.8 if I come across it.

Files:
eurusdh1_8.png  45 kb

RyuShin:
It does say "KorHarmonics 6.7.8" (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page255). Well it doesn't say "v" tho.

Would be great if you share some pic that says "v6.7.8". If I'm correct, v6.7.13 detects cypher and it has a emerging pattern function too.

Anyways I'll post the actual v6.7.8 if I come across it.

Ok .Could you please post the link for version 6.7.13 .Thanks In advance .

zigflip:
Hello Ryu, see the pic Im attaching, I meant Kor openSource v1, the cotractin triangles have been removed but 2 more One2One options are there and in use many more 121 pattern appears, see the pic... but you posted Opensource v1 in ex4, no mq4

hi

i can not to attach this indicator to my chart i think that this file is damaged!!!

hrishabh:
Ok .Could you please post the link for version 6.7.13 .Thanks In advance .

ex4 version https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588.

mq4 version https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588.

The mq4 version may be a test version of v6.7.13.

alam313:
With Harmonic Trading, I don't know why the Harmonic Trading is no good in Trending Market as it may be in counter trend situation. When is the top or bottom ?!

In my opinion, we can't know when is in trending ?

Trending also in different time-frame.......

15m is in a trending but 1 hour chart is not .....

So I am still in finding more and testing more.....

this is the problem that most people face what is the current trend ! 1M is up , 5M is down , 1H is ranging , 4H is up , Weekly is down ! .. the simple answer for this is .

when you look at weekly charts you can see that the trend SELDOM change directions , its very easy to find out the current trend , you look at 15M chart , you go crazy with all those ups and downs and you have no idea where the market can go next . if you want my humble advice which based on years of trading and losing whole lotsa money in the starting of my trading journey , stay away from any time frame which is less than 4H , if you have those itchy hands and always want to be in the market then chances are you won't be in profit in the end of the month . dont just trade because you WANT TO trade just to make money .

here is a simple strategy i have been using you may find useful

on Sunday before the market opens do the following steps :

1- Look at weekly chart and see see current momentum and decide where its up or down

2- Look if the price is approaching any strong trend line / support / resistance if yes ( go to step no 4 ) if no

3- Switch to daily chart and 4H charts and start looking for signals in the direction of that momentum on weekly chart and ignore signals that go against it

4- since the price is approaching a very strong support / resistance / trend line on weekly then you may look for trades that are against the 4H and Daily trend .

note1 : step no 4 is a bit not so profitable as going against the current trend on daily and 4Hours usually results in failure however the very good thing about it is the Risk reward ration , because you can enter based on 4H and aim for profit based on Weekly , sometimes you can set a SL of 50 pips and aim for 500 pips so you may have a few losing trades but once you get 1 right you still be in profit

note2 : you MUST have a few rules for yourself to enter and only enter if and only if those rules are met , because if you don't follow your rules meaning you following your emotions meaning you are losing money !

note3 : the most important RULE of all is Money Management ,never enter a trade which is less than 2:1 profit to loss ration , in fact i am pretty sure if you even gamble the market with 2:1 ration after a 100 trade you would be in a small profit at least, even without any analysis on the market , and i am also almost sure that if you trade less than 2:1 ratio even if your analysis are right most of the time by the end of 100 trades you have a huge chance to be in a loss .

note4 : you must practice these rules for a long period of time and never break them , if you stick to rules for 10 trades and break it at trade no 11 then that one trade can effect your good 10 trades , trust me when you have set of rules and when you ONLY enter based on them you feel good weather you make money or lose money , if you make money you'd think ya my rules worked ! if you lose money you'd say , its all good as long as i stick to my rules the next trade should cover up this loss! .

save these information as a back ground of your desktop , these information provided to you are worthless , in another place you would have to pay lotsa money to get it , these information are the results of many years of trading and you are lucky you get them early and save yourself learning in the hard way most of us did

Reason: