General - page 1752

BBRSI indicator could be found here: Dynamic indicators thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172919
Hi, the one big thing that metatrader lacks is support for timeframes of any length. Is there any plan to offer support for more timeframes in metatrader?
  Stochastic  (10)
i know this can be done, can someone please make the Stochastic indicator that paints candles on the main window like the below except one color for over 80 and another color for between 80-20 and another color for below 20 thanks alot
hello, as these 2 EA,discussed somwhere here,iam in process of testing,acutlly result amazing,but wondiring why all positions open on usd/chf only.howevere i loaded on other pairs no positions was...
Hi there, Anybody has any idea how to edit expert advisors files with the extension exe4? Is their a specific software for that. I tried to do that with meta editor 4 but, failed. Many thanks in advance. Miri
Hello Thank you all members and admins and mod.s for the great effort in this forum.. i would like to make a script for my trading strategy to excuete it self automaticly without needing me on the comp. In my strategy i use RSI 24 period and 5ema , 10 ema and ATR 14 as a filter i enter the trade...
Hello! I’m only a beginner on Forex. Could someone help me, please, to understand what is the Pivot point and why Dow Jones pays so much attention to it and gives it every day? I place their Pivot to the chart, but do not understand what exactly it means. The price simply breaks it as if there is no
I have sent an email through contact us but it seems no one wants to answer me. While you were supposed to charge my card once in a month, I found the last four month you charged me three times! "YOU SHOULD REFUND ALL THOSE CHARGES WITHIN 24 HOURS OTHERWISE I WILL SEND A CHARGE BACK" These are all...
Hello! Is there original function of "Cross" any MA? I looking best function of crossing giving only one signal. Is there function like that in AmiBroker "EXREM" Boogie
I just throw this idea to public. Any programmer is welcome to make this EA Lot Pipstep TP 0.01 5 7 0.01 6 9 0.02 7 10 0.04 8...
is there any price alert indicator what i mean if the price hits a certain level the indicator to alert thanks in advance
Does anyone have a review and/or personal experience with this book? Know where I can get it if it is worth getting? Forgive me:is it available anywhere for free? Thanks
Been looking for an indicator that will display a realtime equity curve of open positions. No luck so far. Any help appreciated, Thanks.
  Rmi  (5)
I have try this EA, for one week the best result is USD 2000 profit. Best to trade in USD 1500, M30,H1 and H4. Just try that, if you have any problem please notifield me and if you sucess with that please donate me. Thanks. rmi.htm rmi.ex4
I am learning to trade and this is a great place to learn. Thanks to some the guys here i have improved a lot. My goal is to make 1% per day trading forex. What do you think? is that good? I placed babypips because there's a guy there making 2% ROI everyday. I have followed his last 5 trades on demo...
  EMA EA Question  (2)
Hello guys, I'm quite new to this and I have a few questions regarding the Way an EMA EA works. I've downloaded an EMA EA written by Coders Guru From here: http://www.forexmt4.com/_MT4_Experts/EMA_CROSS_2_RonModV7mini.mq4 After trying out different values I've managed to receive these results (using...
I have seen lately the AROON HORN indicator coming up a lot. Can anyone explain how this is used?
I would be appreciate if anyone would kindly create an alert for me or anyone interested to try out this system. I need help from you guys/gals to create an alert when 3 things happen at the same times. 1) price goes above or below 5 SMA high or low ( the candel must be with a small body or doji.)...
I designed an expert which will execute up to some dozens of orders at the same time, all of which are the same type, same price, etc.. and all these orders are sent in ONE while statement. I wonder what will happen if the price changes during the iteration in the while statement. Will the
please take a look at this chart here https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/10/snipersw.gif there's the indicator that quotes the EMA angle in the top left of the chart.. anybody have it? thanks
I dont have a clue how to program MT4, but have picked up this MA cross EA. Im trying to figure out how to doa couple things. 1. how to add a hard stop, it has a trailing stop but no fixed stop! 2. it seems to take a trade when the EA is initiated in the direction that the MAs are going. I want it...
Can anyone tell me if it is planned for objects. Such as Rectangles, Horizontal and Vertical Lines, that are available in the PC version of Metatrader. To also be availiable in the new Smartphone Version due to be released on the 1st June 2007. Many thanks, Josh
[Deleted]
i am looking for an indicator show the supports and resistance on the chart can any one help me !!!????? amgd
Does anyone know of a live feed that provides data relating to money flow in to each pair?
Hello: Some you may know me my name is Don Steinitz. I have a successful strategy and known as "steinitz method revealed here" over at the trading systems thread. I am here asking some questions about EA's and back testing them. First off I am learning all I can to aid my programmer in answering...
We're having a friendly match here. We might share the EAs in the future, but we're not guaranteeing anything. PipButcher is now a bitcher, therefor, I'm stopping it now. Check over the other 2 EAs which is doing quite well, and handling trades beutifully. we have some new projects on going
HI! I am new here.. Could someone explain me HOW DOES IT ALL WORK? I mean, the technical things. For example: I click Buy, the signal goes to the Dealking Room (right?) and what than??? does a platform really exchange money? If I buy 100,000$ (leverage 50:1), do they exchange all this money or only...
How do you get the detailed report chart to show both equity and balance? I only have the balance charted. Thanks
Could somebody please help with the idea for the adx cross ea. I have attached a sample ea system and would like for the system to buy back the open order at the next adx cross instead of at a buy stop.ie: i have sold at negative cross and would like to buy back at the next positive cross. Thnx in...