General - page 1757

Can anyone help me to locate back data for EURUSD or USDJPY? Actually, any data will be helpful for me right now. Thanks.
  Simple idea for G/U  (12   1 2)
hi friends, i have one idea for g/u, how ppl can help to create it to ea. my idea is : 1. ma 20 simple ma 9 simple 2. macd 5,20,1 3. rsi 4. stochastic 5,3,3 ---------------------- lot= 0.1 takeprofit=20 1. signal BUY IF Ma 9 cross to ma 20 and macd cross to 0 and (rsi cross >60 or stochastic cross
Hello, anyone know where I can download Firebird indicator or iFXAnalyzer Thanks
hello, i would be really grateful if you could help me find the answer of the following questions: i have read it on forums like this one that about 98% of people in this forex business loose. but what are the characteristics of the remaining 2% i have also read it on the web that even the best...
http://www.tradethemarkets.com/products/item7.cfm a 500$ scalper indicator from john carter from (trade the market)
I have manually tested this Ema Cross and it has been very profitable, I just dont know if done in EA where you can test even as far back as 2000 perhaps if it will be profitable as well. ------------- The cross is simple 12 EMA crossing the 157 EMA if 12Ema cross up the 157 then BUY if reverse then...
How to start metatrader when my computer start up from ddoc
[Deleted]
I am looking for a breakout advisor I used before but cannot seem to find it. The strategy is: You set it to look back 15 candles on a 15 minute chart and see if the Highs and lows do not exceed 30 pips. If that criteria is met then it puts in a straddle (buystop, sellstop) 20 pips above and...
  Simple Gap Finder  (17   1 2)
I made an indicator that can identify gaps that occur between the open and close of bars. I seem to have lost the original source code, so all I can provide is the EX4 file. Everything should be pretty self explanatory.
  Stocks SERVER  (1)
Hello' Is there a server that can show stocks in meta trader 4 except forex? Thank you Haim
  Flashy pub  (3)
Hi Metaquotes, Could you please ask your clients to have less flashy advertising on this forum, it's really boring an can be dangerous for epileptic people. Thanks
My EA is trying to open a trade and it's showing an error in the journal that says: "trading attempt in investor mode". What's wrong?
  Step Ma EA  (207   1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21)
Hello I have Demo tested this indicator for 1 week and a very good results. Is it possible to make an EA for this one anywho? Here i clarify the rules, you have to translate this to mql: Long: If Blue line cross Red line and the Blue is below the Red exit Long if Red Cross Yellow and Red is above...
This is an indicator which simply displays the previous weekdays high and low as horizontal lines, the length of which is input by the user. The indicator is working about 90%. Sometimes when I switch from one timeframe to another a "shadow" horizontal line appears to the left of the correct...
Hello, I want to conduct a exhaustive forward testing on available EAs. Since I do not have more than 3 PCs, I would like to test them all on available PC, regarding that, I need to ask: 1) Is it possible to FT (forward test) more than 1 EA on single installation of MT3/MT4? 2) Is it possible to FT...
Hi all. I am trying to code a very simple alert function. All I want is to be alerted when one of the three major FX pairs goes up in price by an average of .01% per minute. I have looked at some of the basic code examples and came up with the code below. I think there are some problems with it...
Hello, Is there a keyboard shortcut which will put the active focus into Terminal? So I can cycle through orders and close them with keyboard? Or is this a limitation set by brokers? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello, I've noticed so many posts that ask the question "does X indicator repaint?" I have come across many and I notice people keep coming across the same ones again and again. It also seems that more are being introduced all the time that repaint. I'm asking that anybody that has any REPAINTING...
Does anyone have it, would appreciate it! Dave <<<
Hello, Every time a Vertical Line is placed on the chart, it creates a 'timestamp' in the time bar at the bottom of the chart. But if you have many vertical lines then the many timestamps can make it difficult to see the other times. I do not think there is any way to place a vertical line without...
For me this is complex programing. I need some help with code. what i am looking to do is have an my EA look and the LAST 3 candles on a chart and get the average price movement (either it's moving up or down at the time).
[Deleted]
Hi Every one, I found this EA a while ago and only recently started to forward test it. Has anybody used this in testing or live account? The demo results sofar look great but as with anything, this maybe short lived. I will just let it run and post results again for evryone. Is there someway of...
  Atr  (70   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I have searched the forum and have not been able to find the indicator I am looking for. I am looking for an ATR INDICATOR that will only show the ATR level of the DAILY CHART, but can be added to a 15 min chart. No matter what time frame I switch the chart to I want the ATR indicator to show the...
Hi all. Im new on MT4 and am struggling with a few things. I have a demo account. 1. How do you enter SL and TP after you'veentered a position. 2. How do I get expert indicators into my demo account. 3. How do you change trailing stop? Any help would be great. Thanks.
i know it is a very off topic thread in a forex forum but i am getting pretty good at scalping with the orderbook in mbt trading demo account in nasdaq stocks but i cant seem to find any information in leverage in nasdaq??
  Martingale Optimization  (19   1 2)
Hello in attach file you can view a martingale expert, my only suggestion is if anyone can change the code to take operation in this way; .- if the first position is buy the second will be sell and thir buy and fourth sell etc etc (all depend of the max trades variable) .- if the first position is...
So I just though it would be an interesting idea to have an indicator, where user could enter formula dynamically and see the result without recompilation. Also I added the feature to have 8 oscillators all together in one in indicator window, each can be choosed to be displayed or not. the formula...
  Offshore  (8)
Hi all, I would like to start a thread about offshore creation: http://www.myforexfund.com/ http://www.hedgefundlounge.com/ if anybody has some info/experience plz plz post regards klinkz