General - page 1758

Anyone have automatic trading ?Please share it an also share the tutorial. Thanks
I found one great indicator called XO_5. All I want is to make one simple ea with XO_5. When indicator is full green ea must open long position. When indicator is full red ea must open short position. After open position first target for ea is to move stop loss (sl + spread value) to "secure"...
  Log Scale ?  (2)
Does MT4 have a log scale function ?
[Deleted]
  I-Trend  (3)
Is anyone familiar with the I-Trend indicator? If so, what are your thoughts on this indicator? Any feedback would be much appreciated... Thanks.. Marc
Im looking for a Price-level alert indicator. Id be grateful for direction thanks
  How wealthy you are?  (252   1 2 3 4 5 ... 25 26)
All the cars in this video belong to one man in UAE , he is the son of Dubai ruler ( I am not 100% sure ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M--yraATsoQ I could not help but posting this video on forex-tsd.com Dream on guys, Dream on
  Forum Poster  (2)
Hello I just want to ask if someone know a good software to let me posting in 3-4 forum in the same time? For example forex-tsd forum and another 2 forum I try Universal Forum Poster from sniip3r.com but dont works on forex-tsd Anyone have any ideea how to make that, because i dont like to loss time...
Hi Does anyone here know about this indicator? fx_pline
When I click on Compile with any mq4, I get the above error. Any fix for this? Thanks
  Pitchfork  (8)
'Market Maps' tutorial about using the Pitchfork Powerpoint viewer: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=428D5727-43AB-4F24-90B7-A94784AF71A4&displaylang=en
Time is asked many times, i want to know the simplest: I want all the time on MT4 the EST, how can i do that please? Thanks, gar!
HI Slowa I'm a developer for an istitutional company and I am searching foir the manager guide API or any other documentation regarding the matter. need of API manager guide for developing an application Thanks Eugenio
this is just an idea: for those who want to make income on thier money without trading here we go: US/JAP sawp rate is 13.5 standard account( source http://www.interbankfx.com/swap_rates.php ) if you have 1000$ and you bought 3 mini lots each is 0.1 then over one year money = No. of lots x swap...
Today, I have had a chance to sit down properly and browse around TSD after changing my daughter's nappies, having some interest in the commercial section. I almost browse every single thread on it, read a lot and downloaded a lot of demo EA available here. After a few hours, I've successfully...
Hi all, I have read so much about traders doing carry trading . I have read an article on carry trading saying if you buy $1,000,000 USD/JPY (US interest rates: 5.25%, Japan interest rates: 0.5%), when you only pay $10,000 because of the 1:100 leverage. After a year, you will collect the difference
  CCI-Trailing EA  (6)
Here is a CCI-Trailing EA for free with source which I hav in mind with just basic logic using just CCI as the main indicator. Basically, it uses the CCI indicator with period 50 in multitimeframe of 5min, 15min, 30min and H1 timeframe. Buy logic- When 5min & 15min & 30min & H1 timeframe CCI is...
deleted by originator
On some brokers it doesn't work without any output of an error or anything. Just acts as if I never sent it.. It works for some brokers and doesn't for other? Anyway, no output is wrong by definition and it is a bug.
Hi there, Is it possible to host the Expert Advisor on a windows or Linux server and connect it to an MT4 account and let it trade 24/7? If so, how does one do this? Is there a manual or can some expert guide on how to do this? Thanks
Hallo I like MT4 very much so i would like to use it like other technical analisys programs eg Metastock, Amibroker and Tradestation. I want to analize charts of future contract, S&P, nasdaq and others in mt window in "end of a day mode" but i dont know how to download data to MT4. All data i have...
Hello, just wondering if anyone can make a Simple EA from this alert indicator and when it alerts to place the order? I just need it to make the trade and put in a Magic Number. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone: Is there anyone out there that has been consistently using the same trading system for a year or more. If so, what has been your results? What has been your challenges? Do you see yourself continuing with that system for a while? Any feedback I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.....
ever since upgrading to MT4 build 203 i have gotten 'could not launch compiler' message. i've had to re-install MT4 for each instance of MT4 i have on my computer. but then it happens again. so far it has occured 3 times and each time i've had to re-install MT4. what gives?
I realize this has come up many times but please consider: In order for backtesting to be accurate, the spread for each tick needs to match what happened on the real market. Please make the "Ask" and "Bid" variables read/write, or something similar, so that we may adjust them manually during a...
  Eur- Aud  (7)
this is a long term forecast (very long term). so there wont be often up dates. i'm using ew analysis, in the weekly chart we can see clearly 5 impulsive wave.and (the most important ) the correction that followed. the correction came in the form of double zigzag . so,even if the correction will
Our Expert uses Global variables sourced from timeframes different from the timeframe it operates on. (ie. used on 15 min chart but Global Variable is switched by Daily Chart) How can we backtest our Expert given that it uses information from multiple timeframes?
[Deleted]
How do you get a medium term Chandelier and a short term Chandelier on the same screen? Answer seems to be to break up price chart into periods or blocks of time. Or, break up into blocks according to the medium term Chandelier. i.e. take a normal Chandelier indicator and where ever price hits -...
Hi, This is my first post here but I've been trading forex for a good few years now. I've written a simple e-book outlining one of the methods I've been using recently with success and I've attached it below for anyone interested. The method uses the daily charts - best for those who can't spend...
Hi guys, I ran into 3 indicators recently but I don't remember if they were on this forum or another and they were called Dailybreak, Weeklybreak, Monthlybreak. They're nice and simple little indicators that show the highs and lows of daily, weekly, monthly, these are not zig zag indicators they...