General - page 1754

Hi Every one, I found this EA a while ago and only recently started to forward test it. Has anybody used this in testing or live account? The demo results sofar look great but as with anything, this maybe short lived. I will just let it run and post results again for evryone. Is there someway of...
  Atr  (70   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I have searched the forum and have not been able to find the indicator I am looking for. I am looking for an ATR INDICATOR that will only show the ATR level of the DAILY CHART, but can be added to a 15 min chart. No matter what time frame I switch the chart to I want the ATR indicator to show the...
Hi all. Im new on MT4 and am struggling with a few things. I have a demo account. 1. How do you enter SL and TP after you'veentered a position. 2. How do I get expert indicators into my demo account. 3. How do you change trailing stop? Any help would be great. Thanks.
i know it is a very off topic thread in a forex forum but i am getting pretty good at scalping with the orderbook in mbt trading demo account in nasdaq stocks but i cant seem to find any information in leverage in nasdaq??
  Martingale Optimization  (19   1 2)
Hello in attach file you can view a martingale expert, my only suggestion is if anyone can change the code to take operation in this way; .- if the first position is buy the second will be sell and thir buy and fourth sell etc etc (all depend of the max trades variable) .- if the first position is...
So I just though it would be an interesting idea to have an indicator, where user could enter formula dynamically and see the result without recompilation. Also I added the feature to have 8 oscillators all together in one in indicator window, each can be choosed to be displayed or not. the formula...
  Offshore  (8)
Hi all, I would like to start a thread about offshore creation: http://www.myforexfund.com/ http://www.hedgefundlounge.com/ if anybody has some info/experience plz plz post regards klinkz
Hi all, I was hoping a coder out there might be able to help with this. I think it should be pretty easy, but I am unable to code myself. What I would like to see on the chart, regardless of time frame, a green up arrow whenever a new 3-period high is achieved and a red down arrow whenever a new...
Hi all, I was hoping a coder out there might be able to help with this. I think it should be pretty easy, but I am unable to code myself. What I would like to see on the chart, regardless of time frame, a green up arrow whenever a new 3-period high is achieved and a red down arrow whenever a new...
Is there a way to have print outs generated along with your strategy testing of an EA? What I would like to do is to definite a section of a chart, then run my EA with it prinitng out some values as it runs. Then I would take the printout and compare what was calculated against the actual chart...
Hello,anyone have those 3 EA,please post it
My alerts are enabled in my EA in MT4 latest build but they don't seem to work anymore. Not sure why they don't fire anymore when a buy/sell is triggered and on exits .
Hello everybody, I am sorry to be asking such a direct question like this on my first post, but is there a Meta trader 4 version of this indicator below
[Deleted]
Hello, newbie here to MT but wondering can anyone tell me if an MT EA will execute an order intrabar? Unlike "on close". Thank you
I have problems with MT4 running on my computer with say 12 pairs with 4 charts each. That is 48 open charts. With a new computer that has a dual core or quad core processor, will MT4 split and run on each processor thread of the CPU or do I need to have multiple instances of MT4 open to equal the...
  Envelope Scalper EA - 5 min  (92   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
I was debating whether or not I should share this. I finally decided that I would because I believe several improvements can be made upon it. This EA has been extremely profitable in backtests going back 7 years. It has ran into some problems in the last month or so and the equity curve has been...
[Deleted]
Can someone help me check if this EA is profitable? I have followed all the steps to backtest it and still I am not sure. Currency = EURUSD Timeframe = M5 It is called Breadcombe because it only picks up very small profits here and there. Many thanks.
Hi, I have this very useful indicator that adds vertical lines at the start of the London open, London close, NY open, and New Day (GMT 0:00). I use it on all my charts and it works very well, but it also adds colored Time/Date blocks at the bottom of the chart (see the screenshot), and these...
I have the MT4 Build 204 and this EA will not put in pendings at the proper time. Frankly it does not even put in the pendings half the time. Also I want it only to put in the pendings and if one is hit it cancels the other. Most of all I want it to only put in 1 set of pendings at the time and...
  EA NOT TRADING  (1)
Why is it that an EA will trade when i backtest it but will never execute a trade when i put it on a real or DEMO account?
Hi, I've got metatrader on a computer with windows Me and I'm trying to do a backtest and the EA only makes one or two trades over any period. Over the same periods, the same EA on XP does around 20 trades. The history is 90% on both computers. Why will the metatrader on windows Me only do 2 trades...
Hello, I would like to capture the current value of the chart comment before I display some messages there, then when I'm done displaying the messages, restore it to its previous value. I was looking for something like GetComment() but I could not find it. Is this possible? example: string...
  Golden Section indiсators?  (59   1 2 3 4 5 6)
someone was talking about it over on yahoo. I want to see i fits any good. tanks dudes.
Why is not there? It's useful.. If is there the option somewhere, sorry for the post.
Hello - I was wondering to see if some one could help me I need an EA/script to overcome Metatraders inability to add pending orders I know at what price I want to buy and sell at, which I manually can add in, and the EA/script would loop at tick until it reaches that price and executes itself -...
I'm going to start this thread for my trading recommendations and as a journal also. I hope you don't find this boring but I'm giving here my years of experience so even if you don't entend to follow the signals you'll find it informative and you might find answers to things that been in your head...
Good trading to all.... and do thank all for the great contribution to newbies like me..
  Ea Question  (4)
Why is it that an EA will trade when i backtest it but will never execute a trade when i put it on a real or DEMO account?
  MadroGoldenFilter  (18   1 2)
This indicator gives us four signals to filtering 4 strategies: Broken Trend: Buy: 1 - Broking the Down Trend; 2 - Crossing of tow Exponential Moving Average: EMA9 Cross Up EMA30; 3 - Momentum value > 100. Sell: 1 - Broking the Up Trend; 2 - Crossing of tow Exponential Moving Average:EMA9 Cross Down...
I have been testing using the Strategy Tester without problems, but cannot seem to get the EA to run under my demo account. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I have told the Expert Advisor to allow live trading and I have enabled the expert advisors. Thanks for any ideas.