General - page 1240

AUD CHF Weekly Chart SELL Entry Month Resistance (2) at 0.85741 With Pattern Bearish Black Swan
Hi every body I want to have the number of all current open charts in mt5. can you help me plz?
Opinion: Forces have converged, putting an end to the age-old investment profession The signs are everywhere on Wall Street. Trading floors that once buzzed with noise and energy are now as silent as cathedrals . Big firms that reaped huge profits from trading stocks, bonds, commodities and...
A gauge of the dollar advanced the most in four months as reports showed signs of improvement in the U.S. labor market before the Federal Reserve meets debate the pace of interest-rate increases. The U.S. currency climbed to an eight-month high versus the euro this week as jobless claims tumbled to...
The Swiss National Bank and the People’s Bank of China reached a currency swap agreement this week. While this is not a huge trend changer in the near-term, it demonstrates that our forecast for China to become the largest economy and to be the next financial capital of the world when Europe and the...
I never knew there was award for the best forex trader in the world until I came across an article on it. I believe we can learn from such a person, so I have taken the leverage to share some of his famous quotes here. By the way the trader's name is George Soros; "It’s not whether you’re right or...
Hallo alltogether, if I have an ea with two or more timeframes I get two or more charts in the strategy tester visualization. That's ok. But only the first chart can be influenced in its design and style by the template file tester.tpl or <ea_name>.tpl. What about the remaining charts? I cannot...
D1 price is on primary bullish with secondary correction for beaking 0.8661 support level for the correction to be continuing. H4 price is ranging between 0.8708 resistance and 0.8648 support levels since the beginning of the last week. If D1 price will break 0.8661 support level so the correction...
I noticed, that the first read attempt from other timeframe allocates a lot of memory, probably all the candles. I did not notice it unless I deployed the indicator with a broker, that supplies more than 250000 candles in small timeframes. The problem is, that with every timeframe and every instance...
D1 price is on bearish market condition trying to break 1.3516 support level for the bearish to be continuing. H4 price is ranging between 1.3535 resistance and 1.3490 support levels since the middle of the last week. If D1 price will break 1.3516 support level so the primary bearish will be...
MT5 is very excellent, but if it support Ticks and Seconds history test beyond M1, it will be more than excellent. 
Ten dark suited men entered the premises of FBME bank in Cyprus on Friday afternoon and took it hostage. It must have looked like a scene from the Matrix. And given the surrealism of how this conflict is escalating, maybe it was. The men were from the Central Bank of Cyprus (CBC). And they...
when developers use IDE,we always find our favorite color template MQL IDE can change color too,here's my color schemes,any body else love to share?
We warned 4 months ago that the UK especially should be fearful of sanctioning Russia and biting the hand that feeds its real estate recovery. However, it appears Cameron's ire has got the better of him, as The Telegraph reports, allies of Vladimir Putin are understood to be moving assets after...
The European Central Bank said on Thursday its website had been hacked and some email addresses and other contact information stolen but insisted no market-sensitive data were affected. The theft came to light after the central bank received an anonymous email on Monday night demanding money in...
Hi All, Been a long time for me since ive been on here. Wondering if someone could help make this old EA of mine work with the new MT4 version. Thanks!
1. What does the red number mean at the bottom of the signal tab in MT4 (13 in this case)? That 13 signal providers are added in the list since the last time i logged in ? or that 13 signals/transactions are added in my account from Signal providers ? or what? 2. It is still not clear if a client
First it was French BNP that was punished with a $9 billion legal fee after France refused to cancel the Mistral warship shipment to Russia (which promptly led to French National Bank head Christian Noyer to warn that the days of the USD as a reserve currency are numbered), and now moments ago, none...
Some analysts are again projecting that the age of higher interest rates has finally arrived. The Fed is tapering and the US economy is expanding moderately, despite a first-quarter setback. David Kotok last week wrote that the central bank’s tapering has now passed the tipping point and reflects a...
  Live support?  (2)
Hi, I have problems with MQL5. If I vant live help, where I can find contacts?
  General Forex Updates  (39   1 2 3 4)
This thread is dedicated to sharing my insights into the FX market, the drivers, news, technical analysis, stories...
Why some of the signals have a long time history like 1 year or 2 years, but we never seen them before, and we can see the equity for only 1 or 2 month?&nbsp;
there is some thing i don't know if it can be possible or not in metatrader.. but i need it badly i know that each single run can be processed by single core .. i need this single run to be processed by the 8 processors (or more that i have) in both cases simple test and optimization process. and...
Can I read books from site and get the whole things needed to do well in forex trading ? Is possible to learn forex without any body teaching you how to it? I need your opinions
[Deleted]
The US Dollar (USD) The Euro (EUR) THe British Pound (GBP) The Japanese Yen (JPY) The Swiss Franc (CHF) The Australian Dollar (AUD) The New Zealand Dollar (NZD) The Canadian Dollar (CAD) The Chinese Yuan (CNY)
Hi, I am running 2 MT4 on my VPS. The first MT4 is working well and i can login to MQL5 community and subscribe to the signal provider. However on my 2nd MT4 Platform, I can login to the community but when i check the Signals Tab. It show nothing. I tried re-install as well as restart several times...
EUR-USD On 18.7.2014 EURUSD traded between a high of 1.3535 and a low of 1.3490 closed at 1.3523. Today the pair trades above the support line and the weekly bullish trend line at the price of 1.3490. Upside Scenario: As long as the support line and the weekly bullish trend line at the price of 1...
On the New York Mercantile Exchange, Natural Gas futures for delivery in August traded at $3.940 per million British thermal units during U.S. trading, down 0.37%. The commodity hit a session high of $3.976 and a low of $3.936. The August contract settled down 4.01% on Thursday to end at $3.954 per...
I have subscibed to a MQL-Signalprovider, but when I connected my account, all my open trades were closed, so the suddenly closing generated some losses over 400 Euro. Can I avoid this in the future?
[Deleted]
iam found in youtube :youtube.com/watch?v=GdqK1kAQ48c downolad here in forumx-personal_finnal.zip my result use this EA in real acount. please become education in system? enjoy it??