General - page 1247

Morning, looking for help, on MT4 . On the android version there is a simple and Advanced vein mode. The advanced mode calculates the the Spread , ie 25 points. On the desk top version can you do the same view the Bid, Ask and the spread
which one is better and have more trader to invest among the two?
I'll cry I'll break my computer I'll be pet-lost syndrome I'll face away from Moscow when I fart else; describe below
In the initial stage every new trader think it is very easy business but with improving their experience they understand it is very difficult business need very work hard for becoming a successful trader consistently.
In February, the long-awaited section of MetaTrader 4 applications has been released for MetaTrader Market. Today, we are pleased to announce the new category of products for MetaTrader 5 - Magazines. Now, users can not only buy trading applications but also subscribe to trading and financial...
if I run an optimization of let say 2000 then it ran for 1000 and I canceled it, do I still get charge for the 1000 that is not run?
Any reliable broker that provides trading for the E-minis group?  SP500, Nasdaq-100, Dow and Russel200?
good morning all, where can i see and compare the following chart index: N225, S&P, EUROSTOXX and mainly ETF charts as well?
Into the economic news vacuum, summer doldrums, and sports stories, there was finally added some real news – the renewed conflict in Iraq. This had all of the features that make for good financial television and web punditry – action, plenty of people with opinions and accusations, and the potential...
It is no secret that as the Fed's centrally-planned New Normal has unfolded, one after another central-planner and virtually all economists, have been caught wrong-footed with their constant predictions of an "imminent" economic surge, any minute now, and always just around the corner. And yet,...
  Signal Drawdown  (3)
current signal drawdown is not showing why???? i cant find it in my signal and others.....
From "why did Nixon sever the link between currencies and gold?" to "is war good for the economy?" Mike Maloney's tour de force through 140 years of gold, silver, and monetary farce is indispensable as major parts of the world enter a de-dollarization phase. As Jesse noted here, after listening to...
  MT4?  (2)
Can i receive signals using MT4? or does it have to be MT5?
Hello folks, I have an EA with the following source code. I pass some configuration through the inputs parameters like bellow: input string settings = "A 0123456789. B 0123456789. C 0123456789. D 0123456789. E 0123456789. F 0123456789. G 0123456789. H 0123456789. I 0123456789. J 0123456789. K
Some of the biggest investors on Wall Street are losing money with wrong-way bets in markets around the globe, a surprising black eye amid a rise in stock and bond prices. Hedge-fund managers including Paul Tudor Jones, Louis Bacon and Alan Howard are among those who have misread broad economic and...
D1 price crossed Sinkou Span A line to be above Ichimoku cloud/kumo, and it was stopped by 0.9346 resistance level. H4 price is on bullish ranging between 0.9318 support and 0.9358 resistance levels.. W1 price is moving along virtual border between primary bullish and primary bearish (Sinkou Span...
As I hear and read, people say, that Forex trading and Gambling both have addictive nature and look like same, But Just want to know that What is the major difference between Forex trading and gambling and why Forex trading is quite different from gambling please share your views
Hello, i'm interesting in your services "Signals". Its possible to become the signals of my MetaTrader 4.0 on the iPhone? Thank you very much. Roger
Norad Admits F-22 Fighter Jets Intercepted 4 Russian Bombers 50 Miles Off California Coast
D1 price is moving along the border of Ichimoku cloud/kumo (Sinkou Span B line) for market rally within primary bearish condition. H4 price is moving along the border of Ichimoku cloud/kumo as well trying to be reversed from primary bearish to primary bullish market condition. W1 price is on...
What's going on are the moderators on vacation?
Hello, I am considering providing a free signal service. In my trading, I currently use an EA that I purchased, as well as my own analysis and additional non EA trades. May I participate as a provider while using an EA that is not my own? or does this depend on the permission of the EA owner?
We are currently witnessing the 'Great Transfer' of wealth from the Greatest Generation to the baby boomers, according to Bank of America's Sarbjit Nahal and Beijia Ma. The Greatest Generation refers to the generation in the U.S. that experienced the Great Depression and then fought in World War II,...
  Error 403  (3)
I got an error with the code 403 on my desktop and now Im not able to connect mql5.com via my computer, only through my phone. How do I fix this? 
Buenas tardes a todos, estoy aquí no para que me pongáis verde. El que lo haga mejor que ni escriba nada. Solo vengo a ayudaros si queréis. Tengo un EA ( creado por mi y mi socio) el cual saca de rentabilidad entre 30% y 60% mensualmente. Opera fundamentales de alto impacto. Tengo el broker el cual...
Two new magazines in Italian - TRADERS' Italy and INVESTORS' - have been added today in the MetaTrader Market. Also, ForexPress magazine from China became available two weeks ago. Thus, seven new financial publications are already available in the Market. The number of publications will continue to...
[Deleted]
  Pleeeeeease someone help  (15   1 2)
Does anyone know of a broker anywhere that offers in mt4 or of an indicator that can show each currency individually? such as a usd chart JUST for usd (based on the correlation of the price between every currency it is connected to like eur gbp jpy aud cad nzd exotics etc)? and no not the ccfp i...
  First Request  (5)
Hi All, My Greeting to all moderators & members I need help to do some modification for the daily/weekly/Monthly indicator as the following : - Draw a line @ High / Low of the day before the previous day ( e.g : Today is Thursday , the attached indicator draw the lines for Wednesday , i need...
  Forex news.  (2)
Forex news is very important in the market,it makes the move regardless the technical news is the fuel that keeps the market going. Forex news provide traders with the most recent exchange rate of currency pair . A trader need to know the exact currency rate and the way the market is progressing and...
  Account recovery  (1)
When I try to make a payment to subscribe to a system no error message is given. I do get a message asking me to add my phone number but no fail message. When I try to add a phone number I then appear to get my password wrong, which is strange because it is noted in my password system - I think...