General - page 1234

Hi admins, I have a suggestion I hope you study it. Why don't you add the Payoneer card as a withdrawal option? All the famous freelancing websites (oDesk, Freelancer and Elance) uses it. Thanks, CG
i wrote an EA for XAUUSD,please do a test for me. thank you! please report BUG here, i will fix it ASAP. Sincerely , WM Jonssen
Hello great coders in this forum, pls kindly help to add pop up alerts to this indicator with option of alert on current candle, once in either buy or sell direction. Thanks in advance.
  Arrow again  (6)
Hello to all, I am working on a custom indicator that shows arrow. My problem is that i want to have the arrow each time all conditions are gathered. Now it shows arrows, and total reversal. But when there is no reversal, it doesn't show arrow when conditions are gathered again. Can someone help me...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am placing some MQL5 Signal widgets in a website. https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/widgets#!id=18326 These widgets require the use of some cookies. Where can I find some information about MQL5 Community cookies in order to inform my users about them? Thank you
[Deleted]
Hello, I would like to place this "MetaTrader 5 download free" image in one website in order for visitors to download MetaTrader. http://www.metatrader5.com/es/download Is it legal to take that image and place it wherever you'd want? Thank you!
That didn't take long. A few short days after Ukraine's always entertaining puppet government, whose very existence is to benefit its western overlords and certainly Victoria Nuland's superiors, briefly forgot it has absolutely zero leverage should it alienate not only Russia but also Europe (read...
my account Demo  no work  when I have copy signal .  cost 20 USD per month I have  copy signal by charge cost 20 usd per month by no terminal but no work. Help me!   up massage what   " There  is not enough money  on your accout . Please deposit it on...
Is there a way in strategy tester mql5 to modify maximum leverage 500, to 1000 or 3000 ? thanks
Hello Guys i need help with one issue which is, i bought an indicator from the market, and download it to my MT4 but the indicator did not attached to the chart. so i delete it, and trying to reinstall it again, but it ask me to buy it again. can anyone tell how to install the purchased...
What happen if the client in the "Prototype/Model" or any stage disappeared? How can I finish the job in this case?
Hello- I just wanted to clarify re selling products on mt4 markets. Can I modify the price of the indicator/ea I am selling or is there a clause noting that I ant sell it for less than the price it has originally been sold for.?? For example if I start selling it for $50 can I reduce it to $30.?...
New here ...name is Shihabuddeen and work at home 90% of the time. Hope to make it 100% as it is a lifestyle we should all be fortunate enough to maintain. I am from India now live in Dubai and look forward to the benefits of being involved. I've been trading now for a good few years. Lets share and...
Hi can someone remove the CCI and PRI ? I only want the RSI TIA
As a small addendum to our previous post on the market situation, here is a chart recently posted by the “Short Side of Long”. It shows the cash allocation reported by AAII, which surveys retail investors. Not surprisingly, retail investors tend to be completely wrong in their positioning at major...
Hello, the Metatrader 5 Build Version between 684 and 910 has an integrated search window. Can someone please upload a copy of the files "terminal.exe" and "metaeditor.exe" between 5.0.0.684 and 5.0.0.910. I only found a portable version of Build 5.0.0.519. MetaTrader_5.0.0.519_Portable.rar - Speedy...
[Deleted]
Hi All, what is wrong ? only http works. Regards
As a follow-on to the two previous chapters -- one explaining the nature of fiat money, the other showing how money is loaned into existence through our fractional reserve banking system -- this week's video details the Fed's near-magical ability to create money out of thin air (literally!). We've...
Hi I have a problem during installation of MT5 32bit. After running Installer, the installation stops at 0% while downloading files without any error (no progress). It would be appreciated if any body advice me how to resolve the problem. Best Regards Vahid
Can somebody tell me what hapened to NAVI signal.I was connected 1 week and after a few bad reviews ,i could not find this signal any more.Thank you
3 Months 6 Months 9 Months 1 Year 2 Years 3 Years 4 Years Still strugling (specify duration)
The last 3 months have seen Russia's "de-dollarization" plans accelerate. First Gazprom clients shift to Euros and Renminbi, then the UK signs currency swap agreements with China, then NATO ally Turkey cuts ties and mulls de-dollarization, Switzerland jumps in the currency swap agreements, and BRICS...
I've stuck the code for 50 or so popular technical indicators up on GitHub. They're written in JavaScript - they're for use on https://www.cloud9trader.com for plotting on price charts inside trading algorithms - though the code is easy to read so useful for translating to any language and building...
Stock market is centralized and Forex is decentralized -- Who really controls the Forex market? I assume it is liquidity providers -- are they
deliberate search by keywords in title or description on this site or in MetaTrader promotion on an external developer's site a private advice or suggestion accidental browsing information on my mql5 "friends" profiles links from the mql5 blogs links from the mql5 forums links from the...
To trade successfully and make lots of money To get alot of programming work and make lots of money To sell a lot of EAs or indicator copies and make lots of money To get lots of paying signal providers and make lots of money To refer lots of people and make lots of affiliate/referal money
Hi everyone I would like to be helped by you who are the professional traders. i like to know which faculty in the university can lead me to be a system trader or signal provider?? i mean to have knowledge like them. what is the important basical knowledge to have. 1.financial engineering > math
Yes ! the limit should be 1 per week Yes ! the limit should be 3 per week Yes ! the limit should be 5 per week Yes ! the limit should be 1 per day No ! there should be no limit. I don't care, just show me the results.