General - page 1244

Hi everyone, I want to translate the platform for my language and how can I to do this? I can't find any language file in MT4 installed folders. Can I to do this?
D1 price is on secondary rally within primary bearish market condition trying to break 1.3651 resistance level. Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator is very near to be crossed with historical price for possible breakout of the price movement. H4 price is on primary bullish crossing 1.3645 on...
  Signals  (1)
Hi, Please I need some help as to what happen after I subscribe for a signal? When can I receive a signal to place put or call? Appreciate anyone who can help! Thanks!
Update: just as expected, the confidence-preservation brigade is quick on the scene: HUNGARY LOAN-REFUND LAW VIOLATES RULE OF LAW: BANK ASSOCIATION HUNGARY LOAN-REFUND LAW DAMAGES INVESTOR CONFIDENCE, BANKS SAY Because clearly marking loans to fair value would crush investor confidence. And clearly...
Various lines, channels, elliott waves, gann and fibonacci tools, as well as geometric shapes are now available in metatrader 4 for ipad and iphone. The impressive arsenal of 30 technical indicators has received 24 analytical tools greatly expanding trading opportunities. The new iOS 7 inspired...
Hello, Some one could please explore all the patterns and suggest which pattern is for long which for short and which may be used more for binary trading? As example "close price reversal" I understand as short signal. Some one could help identify each pattern from follow if its long or short: -...
Banks facilitate the majority of foreign exchange volume. When they are closed the market is less liquid and speculators become a more dominant market influence. This can lead to both abnormally low and abnormally high volatility. i will say keep of for EUR/USD
 Why does  my copy trading  don t  syconize time with Trader provider? It" s open order that cost and time  not correct follow the   provider trade.
  Who....  (5)
Who can teach me how to understand forex?? thank
  Hi all ~  (8)
How about yesterday trading ? u all Won or Lose ?
Which Expert Advisor would you recommend for trading real? I mean a EA which make profits on real account. I didnt found one yet.
Hello, I'd like to know if it's posible to suscribe a signal and copy the trades but with a fix size of lot. I don't want the sistem calculates the size of the lot, I want to buy/sell allways lot of 0.4 size (for example). Thanks in advance...
Hi there, I wanted to ask to some site admin wether it is 100% sure that the data showed about signals is real. There's a signal done by a EA with very good data, so much that it seems not to be possible, and I want to be sure that the data has to be real and linked to an account before...
While numerous massively indebted administrations around the world hope to divert the attention of what's left of their struggling middle class away from its daily impoverished existence and distract it with flashing lights and glitzy animations showing another all time market high on a daily basis,...
We are sure the future of financial investment is social trading and our dedicated team is always at the forefront of new developments looking into cutting edge technologies and ideas. With ground breaking ideas like rebates on own or copy trades we are making it easy and simple for you to maximize
Hi guys! I have try last these days Solforex Mt4 platform and I want to say it is something different from other brokers. I think they have fastest execution in the market. They allow you to scalping, hedge no slippage and no dealing desk. Did you try it?
Hello, okay with you? My idea is extremely simple. Consists of the idea of joining two indicators together with a managed risk. It's all very simple, the "A" indicator (Trigger Lines) is my input signal (buy / sell) and "B" (Super Signals Indicator) indicator is my output signal, the...
  i need HELP  (1)
OK HI MY NAME IS ERIN AND I FEEL SO OVERWHELMED WITH THIS ENTIRE PROCESS?? WHAT DOES IT WANT FROM ME TO JUST REGISTER MY MLQ ACCT TO JUST GET FREE SIGNALS I DONT NEED TO DO ANYTHING TOO CRAZY ITS MY FIRST DAY AND I CANT GET PAST THE CREATE A LOGIN AND EMAIL?? WHAT AM  I SUPPOSED TO DO IT SAYS...
It is hard to believe that after this many years MT5 is making silly computational errors. How reliable can this program be? How thorough is the programming...?
This weekend has seen the European Union do a stitch-up deal so that arch-federalist Jean-Claude Juncker became Commission president. To be honest, who gets to play eurocrat in chief is of no great interest to me, but the manner...
  Ecb for eur  (2)
The six members of the European Central Bank (ECB) Executive Board and the 16 governors of the euro area central banks vote on where to set the rate. Traders watch interest rate changes closely as short term interest rates are the primary factor in currency valuation. A higher than expected rate is...
  Stoned To Death  (1)
Well, the “high” surrounding pot-related stocks is clearly a thing of the past. This just goes to show how these story stocks can get creamed -- and, let’s face it, do you really want to entrust your investment dollars to potheads? In any case, the stunning run-up for Advanced Cannabis (OBB...
ONLY PEOPLE WITH GOOD ARBITRAGE EA PLS WITH LOW DRADOWN AND HIGH PROFIT AND WORK WITH GOOD BROKERS
  GBPUSD news  (1167   1 2 3 4 5 ... 116 117)
UK Construction PMI (Jun): 62.6 actual vs 59.8 estimated; 60.0 prior.
To be short, can someone please tell me or add arrows to the main chart, when the two lines of the indicator cross? THX trix.mq4
i want to draw a bitmap label on my chart,but i don't want to refresh the X Y position all the time. what should i do if i want this bitmap fixed with special time like 2014.7.1 00:00:00 when i move my chart,this bitmap will follow it's own bar,not fixed with the whole window. Thanks a lot.
The Institute for Supply Management reports on U.S. manufacturing production, orders and other activity in June. The ISM, a trade group of purchasing managers, will release its manufacturing index Tuesday at 10 a.m. Eastern time. STEADY GAINS: Economists forecast that the index rose for the fifth...
the doc says real volume of MqlRates is trade volume , if it is money, what is the currency (base or term) and unit (lots  or unit) ?
Hi Im working on a project for my EA an i need some good programer to help me finish it . Its based on Trend lines . My EA only works manually with profit targets and scales and would like to make it enter on Break out of Trend lines that i place on the chart whether they are Horizontal or...
Hi, I have a weird problem with Oanda and Signals - the thing is that Signals does not aggregate account data correctly. The history starts much after account was opened. It changed just a few weeks back, previously everything was fine. The effect is, that displayed gain is much lower than the real...