General - page 1605

Recovering Losses By Joshua Habben, Research & Risk Analyst An important aspect of trading is that recovering losses is harder than losing them. While this may be true in a few aspects, this article will just focus on the mathematics involved. In order to fully recover from a loss or drawdown, the...
Free, Live Forex Webinar This Week! Live Trading of FX Markets Hosted by: Markus Heitkoetter of Rockwell Trading Date: Thurs, Jul 9, 2009, 16:00 GMT In this webinar, Markus Heitkoetter will demonstrate a simple yet powerful trading strategy for FX markets. This strategy uses two simple indicators...
  NFA 100% profits system  (21   1 2 3)
- No hedging - No pending orders - No stop loss - No take profits - No matter where the market goes. No matter how the news out. When it close the trade, profits will be made! Lot size: 1 (fixed) Max active trades: 2 Minimum deposit: $ 3,000 NFA Stats | ID 1096... Cheers, NFA
Hi all, The ATM is a semi-automatic trading system Strategy: Trend following with 1 trade per pair Lot size: 0.10 fixed ($1/pip) Minimum deposit: $ 10,000 Max losing trade: -125 pips ATM Stats | ID: 872 ATM System Statements Happy trading, ATM
Hi All, I will be posting here few of my signal trades as and when they are decided either way. kolachi
Here is the Weekly Forecast for the week of 6 July, 2009. If you have questions, feel free to email me at (tim at nononsensetrader dot com) Thank You! Tim
Here are the results from a demo account of a very simple manual trading system that I am working on and with impressive results so far with two different brokers. Not sure whether the results will be the same when I go live. Doing it on a demo account until I am satisfied and then move on to a live...
July 3 - The Group of Eight leading industrialized nations are showing little enthusiasm for China's idea of questioning the dollar's status as the main global reserve currency, a G8 source involved in preparations for next week's G8 summit said on Friday. "There is pretty broad consensus with the...
  HairBear  (1)
Could anyone out there tell me what the bottom indicator is called at the bottom of the photo below? Or tell me where I can download it or post the indicator here? Thanks.
Hi, if I want to buy 10 contracts, with a target of 50 pips profit, but want to take 5 of those contracts out at 25 pips profit, how would I go about that on MT4, as I used to use software where it did it for me, thanks heaps, Shan
  Free fx trade signals (EUR/USD only)  (51   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hello, please buy EUR/USD 1.3982 SL 1.3962 TP 1.4027 Bye David FX Stones Forex Signals
Testing. system works on 25 pairs using a method called cross-reference and a kind a pairs hedging. Using micro lots (0.01) minimum starting deposit should be 5.000$.
On the day of my birth, “Good Friday” March 31st, 1961, the D Jones Industrial Average was sitting at 678.5. The dollar was still anchored to gold, exchangeable at $35 an ounce. Interest rates were regulated and low, the economy was strong and steady in the fifteen years after the end of World War...
Hello, New to MetaTrader. When I try to import indicators, the Meta Editor opens instead of allowing me to unzip the folders. Any ideas? Thanks
A while back on this very forum there was a great thread about the London Open and the great trading oppurtunities that arise from it. Apparently it is a classic strategy and one I have been trading all week. Here is picture from today's GBPUSD I believe I have optimised the beginning period to...
In MT4 I have 5 frames (1 for each of the periods 5M,15M,30M,1H and 4H) , all showing EURUSD-based data. These are saved as a Profile. Is there a quick way of showing other currency pairs using the same layout, or would I have to create a profile from scratch for each such pair? Thanks for any help....
There was probably MT4 update released today. My Vista 64 asked me to allow to run liveupdate.exe. I allow it but no update was done. Then I tried to run liveupdate as an administrator but update was not done neither. Otherwise MT4 works OK. Please advise how to get the latest update preferably...
IntegrityFX Daily Intermarket Outlook - 07/01/2009 By David Leal, Market Analyst Crude oil has finished a head and shoulders pattern today, which began last week. Combined with oil closing below $70 today, it looks as though oil will make a move lower tomorrow. Oil, which is of course negatively...
Hi, I'm trying to add some money management rules to my EA, but my code seems to be false. the only result I get is MMlots=Risk/100 here it is: //------------------------ double A_Up,A_Down; double pA_Up,pA_Down; double PipValue,SL_distance,MMlots; int res,total; A_Up=iCustom(NULL,0,"Custom
  Amazing GBP/JPY Indicator  (56   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Free Premium Forex E-Books Download Have A Nice PIPS Rules Of Trading Trade Only When Trend and Position Indicator Agree Trade With Your Mind, Not Your Heart Trade Actuarially. Trade With a Clear Goal in Mind ! Avoid Being A Psycho-Trader! No System is Infallible! Risk No More Than 5 % Equity per...
Hi, I am new to this community, but not to trading. I have been told by a friend that when using MT4 I can overlay two different indicators window on window? Does anyone know how to do this? Many thanks R
Hi, Although somewhat new to FOREX and MT-4, I thought I understood the basics of using the terminal and trading. I need some help with executing pending orders. I have tried to set up Buy Limit and Buy Stop orders with an open price approx 30 pips from the market price and stop loss anywhere from...
IntegrityFX Daily Intermarket Outlook - 06/30/2009 By David Leal, Market Analyst The poor economic news out of the UK will likely continue on into tomorrow with the release of housing and manufacturing data. We also get the same manufacturing data from the US as well as employment data from ADP....
[Deleted]
Is it possible to make a Sound Alert when trend majic.ex4 crosses HMA.ex4. Trend majic is set and no preferances can be changed (I think), but the HMA is set at period=100, method=3, price=0. I tried to copy and paste these indicators, but it didn't work. If you need more information I will try to...
  Trades Excell  (1)
Hi, can mt4 read trades from excel and execute them??
i have an excel file with 10 currency pair in the file and different levels for each currency pair. is it possible to code it so that it imports the xcel file each day and chart the different levels for the currency pair? I am new to metatrader and have no idea where to begin. or if someone is...
Does anyone here know if it's possible to export indicator data from MT4 to a text or CSV file that I can import into Excel? For example, lets say I have a simple moving average plotted on my charts. Can I export the value of that MA for each bar to a text or CSV file? Any help would be appreciated
Hi, I need to create an indicator that reads from a table (Excel spread sheet-or text file). I have data and I would like to plot them as an indicator on the screen. The data do not have a mathmatical model/relation and should be read from a file. What is the best way to do that? Does someone have...
Hi, don't you know some tool which allow me more automatical copy history trades in MT4 to Excel or to make some analysis? Thanks
I've followed all the instructions...every one of them. (I enabled dde server, excel transitions, closed restarted platform, etc.) Even searched google and tried to get help from my broker. Still no luck. Can someone help me out or give me some advice, please. Using MT4 and Excel 2000 Thank...