General - page 1243

Hello folks, I would like to know how to calculate the profit per pip given a symbol info and a volume? for example, I have the following symbol information for the symbol: #NKDU4 and let's suppose I buy a volume of: 0.25. Then ¿how do I calculate the profit if the variation of pips is: +8pips...
  Fxc: Cad/usd  (1)
How about the FXC (CAD/USD) trend in the near future?
dear everyone my name is asian bryn I really hate using Expert advisor the last year. Initially I did not understand about Expert Advisor , but now iam believed use ea can generate profit every month. all done with full automatic trading. Iam use x-personal ea. the first iam serch in google the...
  ea secrecy  (2)
hi,   Is that a good idea that your broker knows about your EA strategy? my broker seems very friendly, even offering coding services and vps for my ea, but because all the talk about mm, ecn, stp etc, etc, I'm really insecure if I can talk about  this things with them or not. also, if i had a 1st...
hi, i was looking for a bollinger band indicator that highlight the place where the price gets overbought and oversold, like in this picture. does anyone saw something like that out there?? thanks
Earlier this summer, IMF bureaucrats went to Sofia, Bulgaria to study the country’s economic progress. And roughly a month ago, they released an official report which stated, among other things, that Bulgarian banks are “stable and liquid.” Talk about epic timing. Because less than two weeks later,...
my vps got restarted due to some server issue my trade got closed today when the market opens and i suspected it is due to the global variable got deleted I'm not able to do a check on the list as I code my EA to delete the GV when trade exit. anyone experience this? 
Is it necessary to load my used indicator for the expert advisor to the chart, or does the EA can 'read' it from the indicators folder alone? To much charts with the same indicator, and EA, makes my computer work like crazy…. Ed
Dear Traders, I'm very anxious about a problem.  I'll have to face it on this August. Someone tell me how to solve it. It comes with the end of support on MT4 Build500 some or much earlier. I'm still using Build509. Of course, I know Build646 is more more more stability than early 600 some. Why I...
  Outdated Job  (2)
What does it mean? And why it listed in Outdated job? Thanks.
Hi I have just subscribed to a signal provider for the first time. I received the trades correctly onto my MT4 account (build 646) Problem is my manual trades on the same account are getting closed aotomatically for some reason. This has only occurred since starting the signal providers trades. Any
I've read and understand how subscriber lot size is calculated based on % of deposit, balances, leverage, etc., but please consider this example: SIGNAL PROVIDER (CENT ACCOUNT) Balance : 300.000 USD (this represents 3.000 USD in reality since this is "CENT" account, but it shouldn't matter)Leverage...
[Deleted]
I am new to this site, and I commissioned someone to make an indicator for me. right now, the maker indicated that the prototype was made in the job progress area. Is there a way for me to check the prototype? Was he like required to upload the prototype
Strategy tester agents stop running/ optimizing midway optimization on MAC OS X (Mavericks) with wine 1.7.21, xquartz 2.7.6 and playonmac 4.2.2 also am unable to install new MT5 instance with the playonmac 4.2.2, wine 1.7.21, and xquartz 2.7.6. Playonmac just freezes, again on OS X mavericks open...
For instance, I have a 1 lot of EURUSD, I want to split it into two lot of say 0.5 each.  is it possible?  If yes what is the command?
Our company will act as a technology partner at FX WORLD ISTANBUL conference that will be held from 25 to 28 September in Istanbul. The event will be arranged with the assistance of multiple Turkish non-governmental organizations and will be dedicated to the development of Forex industry in the...
Its been a very quiet night of trade in the currency market with the economic calendar very thin and majors tracing out narrow ranges in very lackluster dealing. Cable remained the weakest pair in G-10 as the unit continued to probe support at the 1.7100 level, failing once again to breach the 1...
  trading  (3)
just make a trap for profit
Could anyone tell me how I could analise time/price movements within a single historic 1M candle?
Bye, bye German growth story. In less than a year, Germany — touted as Europe’s economic engine, the region’s powerhouse, etc. — could be heading toward the no-growth cliff and possibly dragging the euro zone down with it. Manufacturing is weak, it looks like unemployment is creeping up again...
[Deleted]
Hi all I am using Scorpion's HMA EA on mt4 and i need to add the following Lets say i have a BUY position, when I close the position (either manually or tp) the next order should be a SELL and vice versa. How can I code this into my EA? Thank you
  The splendour and poverty of the PLO  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Base class, several descendants, one of the descendants is used, depending on the parameters set at startup. This is a well-known principle of universal program operation. It doesn't matter how many variants there can be (i.e. descendant classes), this case is supposed to work very fast because
Hi All, I am quite familiar with MT5 optimization and have done many optimization on MT5 platform without any issues in the past. I just hired a new coder to develop some MQL5 coding for me. I found that the optimization outputs are not working properly. I would like to get some input as whether...
Does anyone know how many MT4 account can i tag with a MQL5 account for trade copying.
Washington can’t stop lying. Don’t be convinced by last Thursday’s job report that it is your fault if you don’t have a job. Those 288,000 jobs and 6.1% unemployment rate are more fiction than reality. In his analysis of the June Labor Data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, John Williams (Shadow...
Can anyone help me with this problem this message appear " Financial operations are blocked" and my subscriptions will finish today and I will be in very bad situation thanks
Hello, I am a newbie in the work on EA developing, i was wondering on some key questions on the world of EA trading; there are 3 points i keep cracking my head on;; Whats best 1)chart 2)timeframe 3)currency pairs and 4)Broker to run Expert Advisors on ? Is there a best ? Indicator(s) to be used...
Dear all traders i am new trader here and i have no idea about forex, so i loss much money before. i tried to find many traders to discuss the market and teach me some useful indicators, but finally i noted this is not a good solution for me, traders who i found before are from all over the world,...
Hi all . here can we share Forex brokers IB link .Mql5 allow to share IB link or refferal link???
Hi, I made a job, and I had a person trying to code it for me. But the EA that I wanted to have, couldnt be done by him/her. Not even one part of the EA worked, so how can I take that person away? We are at the prototype stage, should I do a arbitration. Or how do I apport the job? Regards...