General - page 1236

can anyone brief me on the various parameters to set when subscribing to a signal and also do I need to need a vps for my signal?
Cant find anywhere.. Just a yes or no answer would be enough ;) Thanks
I am a automated trading providers, there are many products trading, usually will receive feedback tens of thousands of customers, but time is limited, I want only to provide technical support to paying customers, so you can save a lot of time, but I how to distinguish which user is to buy my...
Hello all, I have done a simple indicator ; a kind of alligator cross arrow. Same MA with , , and . But i have tested it, and i saw that sometimes, an arrow disappear one or two candles after. As i am not an experienced coder, i need help again to fix, and not recalculate or repaint when a an arrow
Jeff Saut of Raymond James offers some commentary on how "easy" it is to trade the market right now. It's basically this simple: When stocks go down, you buy the dip. Voila. 'Can it be that easy?' is a question I asked a portfolio manager (PM) during my recent institutional accounts visit to NYC. He...
Hello, I was trying to find the best results (in terms of profits/loses) of an EA with a variable "TrailingStop" that takes values from 1 to 25 with 1 step increment (see attached picture "Inputs"). I am dazed and confused -like in Led Zepellin's song- about the results. I do not understand how...
i want to sell my computers time cause i leave my computer on 24/7 but im not sure how to set it up??? i downloaded meta tester 5 agents manager than click sell computering resources is that all i do? I just dont see any active things going on. and in my account it doesin't show any agents??...
You should first read reviews of the broker you want to trade with. Align your personal goals and temperament with the instruments and markets that you can comfortably relate to. And of course you should always keep on learning
Hi all, does anyone know how to add Google ,Apple and other stocks live charts on the MT5 platform ?
Despite improvement in certain areas of the economy, the Great Recession never truly ended for millions of Americans. Households across the nation are still trying to overcome a sluggish labor market, stagnant wages, and rising living costs. Making matters worse, the struggle does not appear to be...
  Need for VPS  (1)
In the MQL5 homepage is noted. 'trusted Execution Token Technology willl be implemented" .Does this mean we willl not require a VPS to our home computer and we cann still switch it off? Cheers,Lindsay
What makes a successful trader?
is htere something wrong with the mql5.com site? I cannot see any comments of the products on the market. I thought it is my Firefox browser, but i see the same occurs on the Chrome browser. Do you have similar problem? 
Big investors fell out of love with General Motors in the second quarter but hedge-fund titans including Dan Loeb rushed to snap up shares of Ally Financial, the troubled auto maker’s former financing arm that was rescued by the U.S. government, according to an analysis of freshly-filed regulatory...
I want to manually send order to open position. BUT I want that orders to be checked if meet one/more condition(s) and ONLY AFTER to be placed on market. I was thinking to build an EA that runs on a chart but I do not know how to check if a request to open a position was send to server and ONLY...
Central bankers from around the globe gather later this weekend in Jackson Hole in Wyoming. But for once, the absence of the Federal Reserve chairman means their annual get-together is not likely to spoil the summer holidays of traders on Wall Street. Fed chief Ben Bernanke declined his annual...
When it comes to the stock market, while the biggest, and according to many only, beneficiary of the Fed's ZIRP/QE policies of the past 6 years has been the wealthiest 1%, the reality is that said top crust of US society no longer needs the S&P to continue its relentless, manipulated and...
Hello fellow traders, I am wondering if its possible to draw candles bar by bar for back testing in MT4. I have played around with Forex Tester 2 and the Ninja Trader version but I would like to do this in MT4 if it's possible. Thanks.
It was only a matter of time before Ferguson became the Americanized version of Gaza. After last night's looting in which the local police was inexplicably instructed to stand down by the state highway patrol, moments ago Missouri's governor ,Jay Nixon, issued a local state of emergency and...
  Missing Comments  (1)
For some reason I can not longer see any Comments under any user or EA.  They may say Comments:(46) but when I click on comments nothing appears.
The consensus among economists is that the UK will commence tightening its monetary policy in Q1 2015. Wells Fargo believes there's reason to think it could come a bit later. "The Bank of England has pledged to keep its Bank Rate at 0.50 percent, where it has been maintained since March 2009, until...
1. Wrong Broker : A lot of forex brokers are horrible; get a good one. Read forums and chats in several different places to get an unbiased opinion. 2. Trading During Off Hours Bank FX traders, option traders, and hedge funds have a huge advantage during off hours; they can push the currencies...
Hello, May I know how to send message to metaquotes? I am searching but I could not find.
D1 price is on ranging market condition within primary bearish. W1 price is located inside Ichimoku cloud above Sinkou Span A line which is indicating the secondary ranging correction within primary bullish. H4 price is ranging between 0.9238 support and 0.9286 resistance levels with primary...
Hi, Can anyone please modify this EMA crossover indicator as below, Currently whenever there is an EMA cross occurs it triggers an email with text "EMA (6) crosses UP SMA (50)". Is it possible to add price at which the EMA crosses along with the text as below Eg: "EMA (6) crosses UP SMA (50) at 1...
When I set Trailing Stop, who is controlling it ? My software mt5(my computer), or broker
It seems legendary hedge fund billionaire George Soros might be souring in his view on the market outlook for U.S. stocks, based on his most recent 13-F filing in the U.S., which showed a 605% increase in his short S&P 500 position (through put options on 11.29 million shares of SPDR S&P 500 ETF) to...
Hello everybody, I am a newbie coming from php programming. I have some problems with the array in mql, even if I already read the online doc and articles. I use a lot the array in my programming, but even the most simple operation it looks more complicated than php. I would like to insert the...
Forex New 2014 Swing Trading System Using Full Stochastic (14, 3, 3) Forex systems which adopt a Stochastic indicator for monitoring the price provide some very good tips about the situation on the market for traders that are willing to see it.Currency pair: Any. Time frame: Any. Indicator: Full...
The euro may weaken to a one-year low of $1.30 as German bond yields dropped to records after the economy shrank at twice the pace analysts forecast, according to IG Markets Securities Ltd. The CHART OF THE DAY shows the 120-day correlation of the euro and the extra yield five-year U.S. Treasuries...