General - page 1241

Hi Coding expert friends, Would you please help me to code 2 BB (Bolinger Band) in ONE indicator? Thanks, anton
To join The Pros & The Cons, a speakers’ bureau for white-collar criminals, one first must be convicted of embezzling money, committing securities fraud, or simply using company checks to pay off a personal credit card. Members of this exclusive club find that financial crime does pay—up to $5,000 a...
I want to develop an EA to process live high frequency data (including ticks and order book events). but in first step I encountered problems in extracting data. for start I tried to get tick data and save them to a file to check quality of data . here is the code: datetime dtm = TimeTradeServer
The Federal Reserve has a choice to make this week, whether or not to attempt to shake markets out of their complacency by highlighting that the first rate hike may come sooner than expected or that rates could rise faster than expected. After all, Fed Chairwoman Janet Yellen already said as much...
  CADJPY Analysis  (2)
H1 Time Frame Bearish AB=CD Pattern Bearish Divergence (ADX)
I don't have any idea about this, can anyone tell me if it is possible to copy an Option from a Forex copy trader's account?
Foreign-exchange volumes in the U.S., U.K. and Australia fell in April from a year earlier, according to reports from the world’s biggest central banks, amid subdued price swings and a probe into trading activity. Average daily currency turnover in North America was $811.1 billion, a 20 percent drop...
  Looking for trade simulator  (13   1 2)
I am looking for a simulator that will run any chart at a specified scroll speed on a demo platform (using historical data already on my platform) so that I can manually test a strategy by stopping the scrolling and manually placing an order to open a position with SL and TP at the historical point...
  oop in mql5  (3)
Hi i am trying to write an EA in mql5 but oop dont work example : /////////////////////////////////////////// bpnn.mq5 //////////////////////////////////#include "Network.mqh"CNetwork *bpnnOBJ;int Handle=INVALID_HANDLE;int OnInit()  { bpnnOBJ=new CNetwork();//--- create timer...
Dear, Is there any function or coding into MT5 EA So EA can add deposit or withdraw equity into backtesting.      Thanks.  
If I want to color each of the Order lines in different color, how can I do that? Example: Giving Green Color to Open By Order, Red to Open Sell Order, Light Green to Buy Stop, Light Red to Sell Stop, and so on ....
  Control pannel  (1)
hey all guys, i would like to create a control pannel in mt4 for my new ea....but i still dont know how ... i have button in the middle of the chart.... is it possible to create a subwindow like indicator, but not with a empity indicator, so if i will sell that ea no one need to download empity
possible loss of data due to type conversion ArrayObj.mqh 75 14 possible loss of data due to type conversion ArrayObj.mqh 148 20 possible loss of data due to type conversion ArrayObj.mqh 180 20 possible loss of data due to type conversion ArrayDouble.mqh 76 14 possible loss of data due to type...
[Deleted]
Hello there, since build 969 the ArraySize function returns uint datatype instead of int. Now, the return type itself is ok, it's logically correct and it's safe... The drawback is I get a lot of warnings during compilation, even in Metaquote's code. What to do? rewrite EVERY SINGLE FILE to be...
Today I had to renew thesubscription of the signals that I follow. When renewing the freesignals I notice that clicking once on “renew” does not removethe renew arrow sign so I click it twice. Now the symbol disappear asit happened before. However when renewing the paid signal it happenedthe same...
what do i do to download the damned thing then. 921 kb is as far as it goes/???????????????????//
there are divergence RSI(14) Momentum (14) ADX (14) with month Resistance at 1.01927 And week Resistance at 1.01622 with AB=CD Pattren Suggestion Below 1.02371 Sell
  Account Archive  (1)
hello, anyone can help me? account trading signal because I rarely update incorporated into the archive, how to restore the account to the public and can be monitored anymore? please help me
Get ready for 48 hours — and a little more — of the most intense outpouring of information on the U.S. economy you’re likely to ever see. The schedule between Wednesday and Friday includes second-quarter GDP, a Federal Reserve decision, July payrolls, the July Institute for Supply Management...
This week, in the aftermath of the Q1 -2.9% GDP disaster, the biggest "non-recessionary" drop in 67 years which was blamed on harsh weather (because there have never been harsh winters in the past 67 years), we get the first glimpse of what Q2 GDP was in the US economy. It is expected to print just...
The WebRequest () is very useful function it allow your EA to do ALL the work now Because now your EA can also look for "News" "Economic news" "Economic Calender" and evrything to look for when trading so now it can completaly take control to make the trading desecions on the basis of Technical and...
Hi Everyone, Sorry for the subject but I am not sure how to express it correctly. I wrote an indicator that right now can identify the High/Low (buffer name: Upper/Lower) of a given period, kind of Zigzag point. The next step should be like that: At bar 1, analyze previous High/Low to identify...
I received tons of spams from those I do not know for instance, is there anyway we can stop them? (I removed the links to the signals) William MacBig and TonyB 30 minutes ago See the best...
AUD JPY Weekly Chart SELL Entry Month Resistance at 96.476 With Pattern Bearish Dragon
Yes raptor Yes phi.nuts Yes angevoyageur Yes newdigital Yes Alexx Yes stringo Yes but someone else / ill tell in comments
Some interesting news crossed the tape late afternoon yesterday when it was reportedthat the silver bullion banks (Deutsche Bank, Bank of Nova Scotia and HSBC) were sued for manipulating the silver fix in a class-action lawsuit. However, a closer look reveals that the plaintff in the lawsuit, J....
AUD CHF Weekly Chart SELL Entry Month Resistance (2) at 0.85741 With Pattern Bearish Black Swan
Hi every body I want to have the number of all current open charts in mt5. can you help me plz?
Opinion: Forces have converged, putting an end to the age-old investment profession The signs are everywhere on Wall Street. Trading floors that once buzzed with noise and energy are now as silent as cathedrals . Big firms that reaped huge profits from trading stocks, bonds, commodities and...