Questions and articles

I asked these questions of different brokers. This is the general reply I got.

below the reply are the questions I asked.

They do offer an account type as he mentions that you can scalp on but need 100k to do it.

They are an introducing broker for a ECN broker. Thats the closest I could find to trading meta4 through an ECN.

They do allow 5 pip trades if held 60 sec or more. This is the best I have found for running an agressive scalping ea on meta4.

I have sent another few questions to them making sure I understand them correctly, and asking what if a trailing s/l gets hit for 2-4 pips a few times in a row. Will they recognise its a trailing stop getting hit and not take it as scalping less than 5 pips.

I will post there answers.

If trailing s/l is recognised as not scalping, then simply set stop to trail to b/e+2 at a 5 pip move(or what ever broker allows). And follow every 1 pip there after untill s/l is hit.

I encorage others to check these guys out, ask them questions, and let us know there responces and your opinions.

This was my mission to find a broker to scalp under. I am gonna check out there demo with some forward testing next week.

statement from invest2forex.

Dear Sir,

As you understand Metatrader is platfrom for market making.

So, it measn there is no broker with MT4 who alows scalping.

Join Currenex and trade at any style you wish.

Min depo is 100 000 only, one click deals up to 100 mln usd

60 banks participants.

Or alternativly use classic trading model with autotrading, 5 pips differnce between exit -entry levels, every order not closer then 60 secs, all your orderd will filled instantly, in other case the system will simply will make requotes.

Any broker has risk management department, unless you trade via ECN ( like Currenec we offer)

We do not "move market" against customers, data feed comes from Tenfore, so all rates are real market rates.

Regrads,

Almaz Borubaev

----- Original Message -----

To: admin@invest2forex.com

Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2006 9:57 AM

Subject: Trading questions

Hello I was looking at broker options and wanted to ask some questions.

Is scalping allowed(2-5 pips)? And if so...

Does your broker allow agressive, scalping, expert adviser auto trading programs?

Do you have a minimum time a trade has to remain in like 90 sec?

Do you take the other side of the trades?

Do you or your broker have a risk assesment department?

Thank you for your time.

Dave

Here is the next responce. I guess this guy don't know about e-trailing and the fact ea's can trail s/l any way they want. So I didn't tell him.

This guy don't even know what mt4 can do. Wonder how common that is among brokers. Or is this guy just an idiot? I know for a fact I can trail s/l on fxdd at 5 pips if I want. I use e-trailing on every trade. And I use it to aid the trailing s/l on CT version I run on real account. 8 pips trails to b/e and 1 pip there after.

Unless this broker has restrictions on there meta4 fxdd don't. We'll see.

I will tell him that I trail s/l manually and see what he says.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir,

The main issue that on MT4 broker makes market making!

So, it will not be able to hedge its risk!

Trailing stops could not be closer the 15 pips to current market rate.

Simply join Currenex and trade any style.

Regards,

Almaz

To: Invest2forex.com

Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2006 12:48 AM

Subject: Re: Trading questions

So the clasic trading model you speak of. This is trading with you on a regular or mini account. And as long as profit target is 5 pips or greater, and no less than 60 seconds between trades. Is this correct?

And what if my ea for example: targets 7 pips and trailing stop moves s/l to b/e +1 and the trailing s/l is hit a few times in a row, looking like a bunch of 1 pip profits. Is this going to be clasified as scalping? Or will you recognise that its a s/l being trailed and getting hit and not scalping targets?

thanks for your time

Dave

Well heres the final responce.

He basicaly refused to answer the trailing s/l question...I told him I trail s/l manually, since he didn't realise the EA's can do it. I don't wanna give nothing away.

Almost like he is challenging me to get away with it....Kinda like "go ahead, swing, I dare ya"

Or mabe he don't know himself and its a harmless statement....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the best way to open 500 usd account and try!

To: Invest2forex.com

Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2006 2:58 PM

Subject: Re: Trading questions

You didn't answer the questions.

I don't have 100k to open a currenex account or I would.

I trail s/l manually to b/e+1. So if it gets hit a few times is this gonna be viewed as scalping or just a failed trade that didn't reach its target? I am no dummie. I make my living managing accounts. Moving s/l to b/e +1 is common. I am asking if it is hit repetedly what is the view from the broker.

Every broker with meta4 has been or is gonna be asked all these same questions. I am not singleing you out. And do not have the intentions of harassing you guys. Just trying to get a clear view of who the best meta4 broker is for the public.

Corporations and banks and other pros scalp. Scalping isn't the bad thing brokers make it out to be. Its actually the best and safest way to trade. I don't get why smaller accounts arn't allowed to do it. You'll still get the 80% failing just the same. The fact is 80% will fail no matter what is allowed.

Its all part of the 80/20 rule that applies to everything in life and buisiness.

thanks again

Dave

scalping

If you want to scalp using a MT platform you should try:

www.coesfx.com

www.velocity4x.com

www.fastbrokers.com

with no ECN feed you should try

www.fxdd.com

www.alforex.com

Also you really could try Currenex using a FIX engine to send signals from MT4 to currenex or code it into C++. PM or E-Mail me and I can help you...

littlemonster:

www.coesfx.com

www.velocity4x.com

www.fastbrokers.com

www.fxdd.com

www.alforex.com

Also you really could try Currenex using a FIX engine to send signals from MT4 to currenex or code it into C++. PM or E-Mail me and I can help you...

Cool, thanks for the info.

I got 2 fxdd accounts.

I have heard good things about velocity

My friend has one with coesfx and there currently in trouble for not complying with federal regulations.

The interview in the above posts the guy kept recomending currenex. They provide that service with meta trader, and can trade any way we want. But need 100k to open a currenex account.(wish I could)

I can imagine what can be done with a 80% winning agressive scalping EA starting with 100k. That would be a dream.

I actually made this thread for the rest of the people on here to view what meta trader brokers are telling me.

Because so many people are investing many many hours into developing a scalping EA, but there is no place to run it. Unless your already rich and have 100k to open a special account.

I would run a scalping EA on FXDD (just for testing if they'd allow it)but I don't want to have restrictions placed on my good accounts. I need them to make my living.

My father is gonna open one in the future, and I can run any EA I want to on it. He wants me to, just to see what can be done. But that won't be untill the first of the year.

Untill then I'll keep investigating brokers, trying to get a statement from an employee that allows scalping, or something close to it.

Any help or info is greatly apreciated.

Thanks

Dave

xxDavidxSxx:
Cool, thanks for the info.

But need 100k to open a currenex account.(wish I could)

Not if you know a money manager working there with more than 1kk being managed.

I am in the same situation than you and I'll start to run a scalping system on currenex soon. Contact me and we can share informations.

Thanks

littlemonster:

www.coesfx.com

www.velocity4x.com

www.fastbrokers.com

www.fxdd.com

www.alforex.com

I want to open a new mini account and don't know which broker to choose. How do these compare with fxsol?

nevermind...fxsol doesn't support metatrader..

has there been any bad news regarding FXDD?? I'm in need to find a new brokers, one that is MT4 ready -- Basically it's a toss up between FXDD and InterbankFX -- whats the safetly issue regarding your account deposit with FXDD?

I learned that interbank allows me to have up to 3 mini accounts. From a convenience standpoint I wouldn't have to deal with any more red tape just handle the funding.

I've spent the day looking at other brokers.

I don't know what to think. FDDX, MIG seem comparable. it's hard to get answers to comparision questions. I'm trying to sample user's experiences from forum threads.

Aaragorn:
I learned that interbank allows me to have up to 3 mini accounts. From a convenience standpoint I wouldn't have to deal with any more red tape just handle the funding.

I've spent the day looking at other brokers.

I don't know what to think. FDDX, MIG seem comparable. it's hard to get answers to comparision questions. I'm trying to sample user's experiences from forum threads.

MIG has a dealing desk. Fxdd don't But fxdd does have a back office and you can call orders in.

MIG is good if your not gonna scalp.

fxdd has alloud me to scalp so far. But I havn't used an EA to scalp fxdd.

Both have there advantages but since fxdd is governed by u.s. regulations I'd suggest them. Same with ibfx

Dave

Here's what i got

I've been running the same EA on 3 different brokers

1. InterbankFX

2. FXDD

3. Neuimex

InterbankFX DOES NOT make the same trades as the others. FXDD and Neuimex are the ones that trade the most, with FXDD being a dollar more in profit than Neuimex. This is only one day of trading though, i would like to do this through the rest of the week, and see which broker is more reliable. I will post my findings for all to see. If i had to choose now, i would choose FXDD for a couple of reasons.

- I'm in the U.S. and DO NOT want to send funds internationally

- It's located in NY!

- I guess thats it!

Just my .02

B

Reason: