Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 294

nthtvrb2014:
Thanks for the help with the answer, I've been going over the whole trade many times, I've got into trades by indicators, but not even to 0 and a smooth reversal in the opposite direction ... And I had no idea that something depends on the Broker, too ... To continue conquering this profession? for now I'm just afraid, to be honest... I don't know what else to say.

It's not at all in the indicators, but in those courses that you have attended - anyone in your place, too, would have lost the deposit under such training conditions, you have not been told that they have a minimum lot 1.0 - and more than sure only said what the minimum deposit to trade. you do not fit this broker! Generally the brokers' lot volume starts with 0.01. And withan initial deposit of $2.825 you could cope with trading. In that case, you might be able to cope with the trading, provided that you continue learning this craft.

For now, train on a demo account, and only with the amount you can afford. Or open a cent account on the real, up to $ 100 - this is enough to grasp the real trading and learning.

I will think about it, but I don't know which broker to choose, maybe you can recommend.
Something has to be done, credit crunch is coming, finding a part-time job is difficult for now.

nthtvrb2014:
I will think about it, but I don't know which broker to choose, maybe you can recommend me.
Something has to be done, credit crunch is coming, finding a part-time job is difficult so far.

If you have minimal experience in trading and minimal knowledge about it, it is really wise to focus your efforts on finding a solution to your urgent financial problems not through trading, but in a field where you can orient yourself better.

Trading cannot be learned by "skipping" or "hopping". And it may take more than one year of hard work before it starts to bring in income, exceeding, ultimately, the losses.

Hello, could you please advise me? I opened a trading account, I entered my username and password in the form, but the terminal (MT4) does not respond to me, i.e. writes: "wrong account". I do not have money on my account yet. I am working with the demo account. How do I understand the letter "O" or the digit "0" in the password that was sent to me when I registered? I have been working for a long time now.

Tried to modify the indicator taken from here:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/361

In particular, I added this code:

double TSIplus[];
double TSIminus[];
SetIndexBuffer(0,TSIplus,INDICATOR_DATA); 
SetIndexBuffer(1,TSIminus,INDICATOR_DATA);

double plus,minus;

if(prev_calculated==0)      // если первый вызов
     {
      pos=begin4;              // то расcчитывать все значения, начиная со значимого индекса
      for(i=0;i<pos;i++)       // до значимого индекса
         TSIplus[i]=0.0;
         TSIminus[i]=0.0;
     }
   else pos=prev_calculated-1;
   for(i=pos;i<rates_total;i++)
     {
     plus=MainBuffer[i+1]-MainBuffer[i];
     minus=MainBuffer[i]-MainBuffer[i+1];
     if (plus > 0.0){TSIplus[i]=MainBuffer[i];}
     else TSIplus[i]=0.0;
     if (minus > 0.0){TSIminus[i]=MainBuffer[i];}
     else TSIminus[i]=0.0;
     }

The indicator is drawn, but if I close and then open the terminal, having scrolled the cursor, the indicator disappears. When called in the Expert Advisor it shows zeros.

Индекс истинной силы Blau_TSI
Индекс истинной силы Blau_TSI
  • votes: 11
  • Andrey N. Bolkonsky
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор индекса истинной силы (True Strength Index) Уильяма Блау.
Files:
TSI.mq5  13 kb

Mitiay71:
Hello, could you please advise me? I opened a trading account, I entered my username and password in the form, but the terminal (MT4) does not respond to me, i.e. writes: "wrong account". I do not have money on my account yet. I am working with the demo account. How do I understand the letter "O" or the number "0" in the password that was sent to me when I registered? Thank you.
Better by copying from the letter, put all the data from the account

nthtvrb2014:

Dear traders, I am a beginner, I had a good start, but then I lost everything.

You have violated the trader's main rule (or one of the main rules, as the case may be) - trade only with the money that the trader can afford to lose.

You are one step away from breaking the second rule: don't try to "win back" a loss. Especially with borrowed money.

Get out of the market. Work out your problems and, if you want to, study at the same time. The market is years of learning and work, not courses and freebies.

server:
Better by copying from the letter, paste all account details
I've done that, too. Maybe to activate the account you need to put money into it? How do you distinguish between the letter "O" and the number "0" in the password?

Mitiay71:
I've done that, too. Maybe you have to put money into the account to activate it? How do you distinguish between the letter "O" and the number "0" in the password?
You do not have to tell the difference. No, you do not have to activate the account; it has to connect to an empty account as well. You may not have entered the server of your broker correctly (or rather it is the default - you also traded on a demo account ), click on the server window and select another server - real

Hi all. Here's what's going on:

I've saved a post with this HTML-compressed image via Google Chrome browserhttps://c.mql5.com/3/47/EURUSDH1__6.png

For some reason, I start editing this post-cut out the old picture, save the new one, and update it.

I click on the image and enlarge the new tab.......... enlarges some old left options (???) https://c.mql5.com/3/47/EURUSDH1__3.png

I went to another browser (Mozilla)-everything is fine, such compressed and enlarged.

Anybody can give me a hint. I'll be glad to hear it.

Reason: