EA cannot load on my MetaQuotes virtual server

Hi Forum staff,

Year after Year I hire a virtual server from Mataquotes.

Last weeks three of the four EA's refuse to load when synchronised (See the attachement of a journal).

I changed server two days ago (from London to Amsterdam) but that didn't help. I change it back today to Londen again.

The EA's are all connected to a chart.

Anny suggestions?

Marine

What does the logs, Expert and Lournal, say?

Sorry,

Forgot the atachement...

Have you tried to recompile the EA's and then try again ? 

Marine:

Sorry,

Forgot the atachement...

If your EA requires DLL will not work on MQL5 VPS.

Contact the author/seller for support.

Thanks for the reactions until so far, ....but...

This EA's are working for long times (2015) on the MetaQuotes virtual platform. I synchronized for the last time about 2 month ago. No problem. I synchronized them about a week ago and than I noticed after a while they were not functioning. 

@ Marco :

When there is a platform version problem the Virtual Hosting server gives a panel with the next message: "Migration to virtual hosting failed: old EX4 file version". But that is not the case.

EA's work all fine on the latest platform version on my desktop platform (when I enable Auto Trading), so why should a recompile help?

By the way I can't recompile them.

@ Eleni Anna:

No DLL's are incorporated in the EA's.

Marine:

Thanks for the reactions until so far, ....but...

This EA's are working for long times (2015) on the MetaQuotes virtual platform. I synchronized for the last time about 2 month ago. No problem. I synchronized them about a week ago and than I noticed after a while they were not functioning. 

It is difficult to understand from your log file because you posted it as an image (usually - the people are attaching the log file in txt format).
But from what I see from your image: there are 3 or 4 EAs; one EA is loaded with not a problem, and the other 2 or 3 EAs - not.

So, you can check log files/journal once again to udnerstand what was happened (check on the logs about how many EAs you synchronized; if EA is using dll so it is written on the logs after synchronizatrion/migration, and so on).

Hi Sergey,

No problem to do that.

Attached anExpert and a Terminal log.

Files:

.. and expert
Files:

Is it not VPS logs?
Because the errors should be written on MQL5 VPS logs/journals (two files too) especially that part of VPS logs where it is written about migration/synchronization
(it should be written abou't what was migrated and which errors if any) -
read post #4 

------------------

I see from your log files that Metatrader cound not find some EAs in experts folder (they do not exist in experts folder compiled, or the activation was finished in case those EAs are from the Market).

How to update/adjust EAs that are hosted on a VPS?
How to update/adjust EAs that are hosted on a VPS?
  • www.mql5.com
Dear All, I just rented my first VPS from MQL5 via my MT4 platform today...

The logs I sended were from the VPS; in fact the same file that I posted as an image.

Followed ruf procedure to get a txt file : MQL5 Virtual server;  right mouse klik/ request (here date 2020-07-02; flusches the file to my computer); right mouse klik again on the report /Open... an thats opening the VPS log file. I did that for the expert and the terminal log file.

Her above those two file were already attached. 

In the Expert log file you can seen the error masages for 3 of the four experts:

0    20:51:25.025    Expert Robje 52 EURUSD,M15: loaded successfully
0    20:51:25.025    Robje 52 EURUSD,M15 inputs: Triggerkoers_Long=0.0009; Triggerkoers_Short=0.00012; Max_aantal_risico_orders=2; Max_aantal_risico_orders_donderdag_en_vrijdag=2; Stoptijd_op_vrijdag=12;
3    20:51:25.025    cannot open file 'C:\Hosting\instances\D5102ECE44BEC81908C8A68931FA46EE\MQL4\Experts\MAGII Trader v1.25 Ries Keesmaat.ex4' [2]
3    20:51:25.025    EURUSD,M15 cannot load expert
3    20:51:25.025    cannot open file 'C:\Hosting\instances\D5102ECE44BEC81908C8A68931FA46EE\MQL4\Experts\Set Trader v1.1 Longs Only M.J. Keesmaat.ex4' [2]
3    20:51:25.025    cannot open file 'C:\Hosting\instances\D5102ECE44BEC81908C8A68931FA46EE\MQL4\Experts\Set Trader v1.1 Shorts Only M.J. Keesmaat.ex4' [2]
0    20:51:26.369    Robje 52 EURUSD,M15: initialized

I send you in addition the a migrationa (today's) action from my desktop terminal side (see attachment). No problem with this migration:

Reason: