Take profit variation optimization

Have a  number of take profit trailing libraries . Just like in chess as an opponent moves the strategy changes the same applies to my strategy, so far if a buy order is taken, take profit will trail the upper Bollinger Band. When my signals go off again while still in a trade for a sell. I don't want to exit but change my take profit strategy to maybe a set number. If it changes again I would like to change it to Parabolic Sar, CCI, Chaiken or maybe even RSI. All depending on the signal. What should I do to account for the variable changes? Is it possible to change the magic number, change comments? Any idea outside of what I am asking is appreciated, as long as it has to do with take profit trailing.

q.import:
Have a  number of take profit trailing libraries . Just like in chess as an opponent moves the strategy changes the same applies to my strategy, so far if a buy order is taken, take profit will trail the upper Bollinger Band. When my signals go off again while still in a trade for a sell. I don't want to exit but change my take profit strategy to maybe a set number. If it changes again I would like to change it to Parabolic Sar, CCI, Chaiken or maybe even RSI. All depending on the signal. What should I do to account for the variable changes? Is it possible to change the magic number, change comments? Any idea outside of what I am asking is appreciated, as long as it has to do with take profit trailing.
You cannot change MagicNumber or Comment for a open position or Order.

RaptorUK:
You cannot change MagicNumber or Comment for a open position or Order.
What is possible?

q.import:
What is possible?
Keep track of what you have done already . . .  if you need to,  do you need to ? 

Do it in mt4

RaptorUK:
Keep track of what you have done already . . .  if you need to,  do you need to ? 

Yes, I do .. Its very complex to me. I need to know what is happening so i can apply it to other pairs as well. Each signal has different variation depending on market conditions and I need it tracked so I can arrange, delayed pending order, delayed instant market execution, all have different methods of take profit i don't want to hard code the signals with trailing take profit method cause its changing constantly depending on account balance, signal, correlated signal.

An Entry Signal is not the same at the next entry signal.. A bullish engulf is not the same next bullish engulf signal that comes along. Is there Correlation?, Is there volume?  Is there News? It is all a factor in the take profit method used and reversed back to the original method or changed.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

doshur:
Do it in mt4
MT4 doesn't support what i am doing.

RaptorUK:

sorry if I didn't communicate it well.

Tracking what was done is needed in a bad way. 

q.import:

sorry if I didn't communicate it well.

Tracking what was done is needed in a bad way. 

OK, then you have to design a solution and code it . . .  the easy part is the coding,  designing a robust and elegant solution isn't always so simple.

RaptorUK:
OK, then you have to design a solution and code it . . .  the easy part is the coding,  designing a robust and elegant solution isn't always so simple.

Is there an example of a history anywhere around the site, I may have over looked somewhere.

I have the design I'm looking for custom history. Just as I would look to the journal annotations. hmn could i output to the journal and search entries?

Scratch that it takes up to much resources.
Reason: