General - page 843

Hi guys, I,m trying to get regression channel value with this code below : ObjectCreate("trend_regression",OBJ_REGRESSION,0,Time[200],0,Time[0],0); ObjectSet("trend_regression",OBJPROP_DEVIATION,1); Print("REG : ",ObjectGetValueByTime(ChartID(),"trend_regression",Time[0],0)); but I encounter with...
Looking for sample code to integrate url within indicator and  EA
Hi everybody.... Anyone can help me, i want to copy mt5 to mt5 with ea.... Thanks before
Hey dear members I am a beginner I need some help How to write the code A red candle(EUR/USD)  And A red candle (EUR/JPY) And Red candle (EUR/GPB) To OP_sell
Hello, traders. Is it possible to change the name of a product in the market?
Hi there, I have some products on the market and recently I''ve wanted to delete one of them but I could not find the moderators comment page anymore... What can I do? Thank you
As far as my knowledge goes, MT5 has two ways of creating rectangle objects, OBJ_RECTANGLE and OBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL (plus CCanvas rectangle, but that's another story): one shall be anchored in the chart data, the other must be anchored in the chart dimensions, fixing its position. What if I want to...
Hello, I'm doing some tests in MT5 on the strategy tester but I'm not clear the concept of TimeGMT. in this official mql5 article it is said that in the strategy testers the time is always the same as GMT. I have carried out a backtest of my EA and in the summer period (GMT + 3) has been corrected...
Hello , hope your well? I've been having this problem trying to code a expert advisor.. I'm kinda new with coding the debug console says 2 error but I have  been struggling to find a way to fix it.. If anyone knows the problem please help? Regards  Heinrich
Hi I am trying to remove the news event flags using the code below, which fails to remove object with the "/" in their text. Is this a bug? And how would you delete all the news flags at the button of the chart? Thanks void deleteNewsFlags(){ // delete event objects for ( int i = 1 ; i <=
  VPS canceled  (1)
Hello, I canceled my VPS, can I reactive it? Thanks.
Does anyone know of an indicator that will send an alert when a candle has posted above or below the upper or lower bollinger bands? I've seen a few that will alert when it crosses but I'm only interested in when a candle posts above or below the upper or lower bollinger bands. 
Can anyone tell me how I can get Order Close time for any closed order in History? I tried HistoryOrderGetInteger(tktNum, ORDER_TIME_DONE) But it gives me order opening time which is the first column in History tab of MT5. I want the time which is specified in "Time" column of history tab in MT5....
  Automatic Equity Manager  (26   1 2 3)
Please find the attached EA. I modified the original version of EquityManagerV2 by Don Perry and Gene Katsuro. This will (should) automatically close all trades when your balance shows a gain of X percent. I'm not a coder, feedback is appreciated, please make any corrections as necessary. Just open...
Hi guys. I only want my EA to open a trade after its had 2 losing signals in a row, how can i do this? Also I want it to not take a trade after 2 wins in a row, then wait again for 2 losing signals before entering. example: So if it see's 2 losing signals in a row, takes the third, say its also a...
Hi MQL admin I realised that MQL has now shifted technical issues other than financial issues to the forum. The message icon on the top right hand side will count eg "1" when I PM other users. It will also count when others PM me and i have yet to read the message. Please take a look at this...
I am trying to get the close time of the order from History Tab in MT5. I used HistoryOrderGetInteger(ticket, property_id) where I tried property_id = ORDER_TIME_DONE as well as ORDER_TIME_SETUP but none of these giving me order close time. Is there any single command or combination of commands in...
Hi can mql5 be used to login to a web site using username and password and download a page after the login page? In JavaScript, there is the callback "Asynchronous call" and dealing with http redicection, which library mql5 may have for this kind of things? Thanks
#property copyright " "#property link      " "#property description   "Stochastic EA"#property version   "1.0"#property strictextern int MagicNumber=10001;extern double Lots =0.1;extern double StopLoss=50;extern double TakeProfit=100;extern int TrailingStop=30;extern int...
Hi All I have a text file the has one record in it with two pieces of information: 5W;100 My read function is only returning "5W"  and I want if to return(read) 5W;100 so that I can parse the information from the whole string.   My Question is: How can I read the whole text file record and not just...
Good morning everyone,  I want to write a simple expert advisor, but I don't know how to do it. Can someone help me? I want that my EA do this:   - At "Time T" it opens "Buy" or "Sell" position with "Amount z"   - It close the position when TakeProfit is "x percentage" of "amount z"  or StopLoss is...
Hi I am amateur programmer in MQL5 and want to make an EA which can potentially profit in markets. How do you come up with strategy/trading ideas? Which strategy type do you suggest for begginer to try out? For example, some kind of breakouts or moving average crosses? Any advice
  Cancel Signal  (1)
Hi, Can someone please help. Some months back I opted to become a signal provider . However now I want to buy/following a signal but I can't because my account is seen as a signal provider. How do I cancel this signal
Hi all, Example: A signal provider on MQL5 - Gross Profit Pips 35,010 less Gross Loss Pips 14,945 = Net Profit Pips 20,065. Same signal provider's account on myfxbook is showing 2,053 net pips It is like one tenth 1/10 of the MQL5 figure. Why does MQL5 not show the same,correctnet pips figure of
Hello , please help me fix this.. i got an error while backtest ea for H1 timeframe but no problem for M1.. it say critical error in the EA, array out of range (1278,19) when i compile there is no error sign.. i don't know how to fix this.. //--- main loop         for(i=limit; i>=0; i--)...
Hey Guys, I'm fascinated with trading like you all and I want to experience how to create a robot. I have zero knowledge about this subject. I do have a stretegy I've been using for years and i want to see if i can create it in an algorithim. Where can i start to learn this stuff? Thanks
im trying to figure out why when I click on  Position Size Calculator (MetaTrader indicator) it doesn't activate the trade. ive gone over the installation numerous time still doesn't work. thanks in advance. 
Hi there.   I want to write myself a custom indicator which displays a histogram on the main chart that uses price/time parameters defined by clicking and dragging a rectangular area on the chart.  The user would click and drag an area of interest on the chart, and when the mouse button is released,...
Hi! I know that when you synchronize the metatrader  indicators and experts from you computer it uploads to the servers... but what if I erased metatrader form my computer, can I download the settings from the servers to my computer? Thank  you!!!!
Hi there, If I want to search through the +100 pages of indicators (https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt5/indicators) by subject, can it be done? Or must I manually search each individual page? I have tried the search function at top right, but it is ineffective.