General - page 848

I tried the following code, iin the custom indicator of the bollingerband Where I want to forecast or predict the future one bollinger. See the code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                           BB.mq5...
Hi everybody, is the optimization "Results" report (Total Net Profit, Drawdown, Sharpe Ratio etc.) really only generated for the very best optimization result/pass? I would like to be able to see it not just for the best optimization result, but maybe the third best or the best forward test result...
  Distribution of a continuous value  (76   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
In order not to clutter up the author's thread with my statements, I'm creating a separate thread. Branch where it all began, so to say the creative inspirer @Alexander_K , aka @Alexander_K2 , as well as several other people and the cat in one person: https: //www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552 For the
Hello everybody. I would like to know where i can find an official brokers list for every country where currently there is brokers working with Metatrader? Please isn't necessary to answer that advertising is not allowed, this B.S. i already know. I'm looking for an official list of real brokers...
If possible, an example of a title
Hello, Why I am getting different values of Heiken Ashi candles in Data Window & in my code values I am getting from my code is mentioned in highlighted logs. Can anyone guide me where I have made the mistake? // Here is he chunk of codedatetime H1,H4;double OPEN,CLOSE,H1EMAprev,HAHigh,HALow,HAOpen...
Hi guys, I have to calculate the pip value but i need to draw in the chart what price that My port is forced sell from broker I mean:  Suppose to be in AUDUSD, and the price is: 0.73249 , I got 0.1$ for one point or 1$ for one pip @ 0.1 lot size. that mean at price 0.73249 if I have balance 200$ the...
  New bar arrived  (2)
Hi mql5 EA Will this code do well in checking if a new bar arrives? Thanks datetime currBarTime; int OnInit () { currBarTime = SeriesInfoInteger ( _Symbol , _Period , SERIES_LASTBAR_DATE ); } void OnTick () { if (currBarTime != SeriesInfoInteger ( _Symbol , _Period , SERIES_LASTBAR_DATE )) {
Hi deals that are initiated on the desktop terminal. Can mql5 EA code close them? or they have to be opened by the EA? I am thinking to loop over all deals and find which one is profitable and close it, here is a getting started effort... but the "total" variable failed to show the total deals,...
For at least 2 years now i have had the same problem in trying to connect to a MySQL database through MQL5 using 64bit architecture (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/71114) 32bit was fine, but i have just rebuilt my PC and would really like to use 64bit if it is at all possible. My setup: Windows 10...
Hi Guys, So I'm trying to write a piece of code to calculate a take profit in PIPs that will equal a set percentage of the Account Balance at the time of placing the trade. I have preivously calculated the number of Lots for the trade as a function of the Stop Loss and Percentage Risk, and so I...
  stop loss  (2)
Hello all What is the best way to stop loss?
Hello, I have several indicators in a ea. And its displays the in the chart. Using enable/disable we can display the chart or hidden the chart value. But How we can control the Indicator value display in the chart? Support want to display only MACD, when enable/disable, RSI, ADX its control
Hi, How can I get CSV files for all stocks containing historial data for every single asset/stock? Thanks
Hi guys I created a strategy using simple MACD and MA. eg. I enter a trade for EURUSD by satisfying my 4 conditions at 1.15601 and I keep TP as 10 pips so the EA closing my position at 1.15611. If the buying conditions satisfy, the EA will open the position. But I want this to open only after MACD
hello, i dont know if this is where i should post this, but would anyone know what would happen if i passed an array of doubles to a DLL and have the DLL resize it? i feel it may be possible but considering the DLL is written in c++ which doesnt actually know the size of the array, if i did resize...
Hi progrmmers, Is there anyway to manage the queues of alarms/alerts notifications in mql5 code ? (Like orders or positions). Thanks for your help, Erwann.
Hi I have a trend line on the chart, This mql5 code failed to get the price of the line at the current bar. How can I do it? I could not find docs for ObjectGetValueByShift either. Thanks ObjectGetDouble(0, trendLineName, OBJPROP_PRICE); // modifier 1 gives price of second point but not the far...
What is the best method to protect the source code in MQL4 files,  so that broker compatibility is ensured,  and the author will have their work protected? I have heard of MQLlock,  is this up to date and safe?   or are all MQL4 files sooner or later decomplied somehow
[Deleted]
Hi, I am trying to explor where the difficulties are if I (eu-citizen) chose a non EU broker. My questions are like what about taxes? Which country has which regulations? Are the any specific pitfalls? Could someone point to some articles? Since I am not asking for any specific broker I hope this...
I know I am a noob, but I have a couple initial questions. 1) How do I get the MQL5 Wizard to generate an EA with a Bollinger Band breakaway as the first indicator? 2) How do I get and use a "trailing stop" either in the EA or after a manual trade?  (and do you have a file and where do I save it)...
  iExposure.mq4  (2)
is the counterpart of this indicator in the MQL5 language iExposure.mq4 ? mq5
Asks for download of app after asking if have MT4 on computer or not.   How do I get past this problem? Do I need to reset setting somewhere.  Cannot download any free or paid indicators. Please help.  Thanks!
  Signals  (4)
Hello to all my broker does not support the signals (short there is no option siganux in my platform) I would like to know how I can get around this. thank you
Hi! I need the information on how to combine two DDE from two different brokers.  the syntax of the DDE : MT4|BID!GBPUSD The "MT4" doesn't care which broker's terminal is open and it seems that he just choose the broker to connect randomly. is there any way to change that like MT1,MT2,MT3 etc or Is...
[Deleted]
  Trade disabled  (2)
My trading is disabled, there is no way to trade even when I had opened a live trading account and also subscribed to copy a trader with some money in my trading accpunt but yet I am unable to do any trading because it said the trade is disabled
By backtesting I will ask myself quite often: How long should I trace back to do the backtesting? If I backtest the 15M timeframe, a three years historical data should be long enough? Surely many people will say the longer the better. I doubt this. How is your opinion?
Anyone out there who can help me by explaining how to get cryptos kraken qoutes with there vpn on meta 5?
Hi I have 2 trading accounts same broker, I also created 2 different MQL accounts. The first account works fine, but on the second account when I try to add a signal... Subscription/renewal prohibited   this is shown in the Journal. What am i doing wrong... been trying to get it to work for hours...
I am a bit new to expert advisor coding. I have made an Expert Advisor (see attached file). It only takes one trade at a time though. There are several instances that the conditions for trade entry are met more than once but only one trade is taken at a time. How can I make it take more than one...