General - page 839

Hi there, If I want to search through the +100 pages of indicators (https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt5/indicators) by subject, can it be done? Or must I manually search each individual page? I have tried the search function at top right, but it is ineffective.
Hi, I am still trying to understand MQl4, so my question may be basic. My EA has ability of opening upto 10 orders, and I need to place a trailing stop to all trades depending on the order in which they were opened. Looking at topics like  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/191264 , I note that the...
After I login the forum, how can I find my own topic posted before. thx
I have on a demo account 13 open positions: but OrdersTotal() shows zero(?):     uint o = OrdersTotal();    Comment("OrdTotal ",o); How do you get the open positions in MQL5?
Hi All, I want to know that Is there any way we can add functionality of auto update in EA? So our client don't have to do any thing they can enjoy latest versions without any difficulty. 
Hi there, I've been using Strategy Tester to test several EAs across multiple time frames/symbols. The report you can download is quite intensive in terms of pulling the data out to CSV etc. Could someone please advise on the following: --> Can you test an EA in 'batch' mode as per the...
Hello, I am tying to use iBands() in an EA but I dont understand what the value returned mean ! Please help me !
Hi This mql5 code prints the oldest bar info first.  How can I get array indexed so that the current bar on the chart is in index 0 and thus prints out first? Thanks MqlRates rates[20];CopyRates(_Symbol, PERIOD_D1, 0, 19, rates);for(int i=0; i<20; i++){   Print(rates[i].high);}
hopefully someone of the staff is reading it and start to change it! I tried to debug an indicator with mt5 connected to MetaQuotes-Demo: MetaTrader 5 Desktop Demo. In the option for the debugger I wanted set: And these are the first Bars I get: 2018.09.19 09:37:17.258 CaVol (EURUSD,H1)       Bar[2]...
I am still having problems. Service desk referred me back to forum and sorry cant publicize the code. Ea complies to all this https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2555 but automatic validation always returns a no trade error. On my side trading works in all conditions like strategy tester, demo account...
hello there i am new to trading and learning about trading robots  i am currently 18 years old living in the United kingdom and have around 1800 gbp to invest overall in a robot and in my mt4 account i was wondering what will be the best robots for my situation as i have not a lot to invest in, how...
hi guys, I have an EA but want to add a loss parameter for all open trades to close when it hits a certain amount. Can anyone provide me with that line of code please? I have attached the mq4. many thanks on advance
Hello, I am new and was wondering if anyone knew how to add any symbol to MT5, if it helps I am also using AutoChartist with it. Thanks.
Hello everybody,I have the following time filter in an EA:extern string StartHour1 = "9";extern string EndHour1 = "21";int CurrentTime;bool TradingTime(){CurrentTime = TimeHour(TimeCurrent());if (StartHour1 < EndHour1){if ((CurrentTime < StartHour1) || (CurrentTime >= EndHour1)) return(false);}if...
5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, More than 30 %
Hi guys and gals, I changed my alert sound but everytime I use, it uses the original alter sound. The new alert sound I'm using is a .wav file and in the Options Bos under alter shows the new alert as the default. Can anybody help how i can fix this thanks
Why have I gone from one Subscriber to two Subscribers, yet the Funds subscribed to my Signal remain at $9800? Is it possible for someone to subscribe to a Real signal with $0 Funds? Is this a website error?
  Independent work by two advisers  (129   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Good afternoon to all forum users. I wonder how to technically implement independent work of two different EAs on one currency pair? Theoretically, this can be achieved with mages, but they say in practice they confuse their own and other people's ones. Maybe I need two separate terminals? In one
Hi A few days ago i opened a BUY position of NZD/USD at 0.7141 with a Stoploss at 0.7120. (16/09/09 20:31 to 17/09/09 00:08 ). To this time the price never reached my SL, but it was triggered. Why does this happen? Or is this a software bug? You can see it on the chart below. Have a nice day...
hi i am using this indicator but its line width is so thin , i tried to modify it with no hope so if any one can modify it to be able to modify its lines i appreciate your help 
Is there such a thing? If I have a daily chart opened plus a 30-minute chart and draw the S/R lines on the daily I want them to be drawn automatically on the 30 minutes also
Hi everybody, could anybody help me with this script ? My intense is to have M15 graph and transform it to (for instance) M2 graph, where candles only from 08:00 to 22:00 will be. And on this M2 graph I need activate expert advisor. I hope so that  all indicators will be calculated only from candles...
  I need 50 pip on day  (80   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
hi guys i need a simple system . i need 200pip on week or 50pip on day quick and easy. thank you guys
See the image:   As one can see that the main chart has many values displayed. But on the indicator window I do not see such grid pattern. I would like to have the similar grid pattern on the indicator window as well. How I can do that? Kindly, help me. I want that it should be done through the MQL5...
Hi all, I am a newbie, so please forgive me if my questions are very elementary. I am writing a function that will scan all open orders and if conditions are met, for each of them opens an hedge grid every "x" pips (i.e. if I have a buy order, it creates SellStop orders every "x" pips). The grid is...
Hi - im trying to run an EA which requires web request URL to be input, however when i attempt to input the URL it wont store it in the dialog box - it simply disappears. Ive read of other people experienceing the same problem however ive not been able to find a solution. How do you get the URL to...
Hi guys I am trying some experts on Activtrades but They give only 6 months of history.  Can You help me please? only for EUR USD....  minimun 2 years  in .csv frame: 1 min 5min 15min 30min 60min 240min 1 day thanks in advance for helpful Giulio
how to get lowest close in the last 30 days with MQL4. THX