General - page 836

Hi How long does it take to confirm a "seller" registration? I'm waiting for that a week or more.. I have sent everything of they wanted but i am not sure everyting is ok Because nobody answered me. is everything ok ? if not, i can complete missing document.buy someone should answer me.  Thanks
Hi, Im new doing mql4,  for instance, i have opened a Buy, willing to TP 50% of position when price going up to price_1, and TP the rest of 50% when price going higher to price_2. but if the price not reaching price_2, coming back to price_1, then TP 2nd 50% at price_1. please help.  many thanks.
hello  is there any way to convert mq5 to mq4  thanks 
quick question, how to find my own posted topics
How do I calculate an MME via code? I used several formulas and I can not get it right. The most correct was: lastMME = (v1 + v2 + v3 + v4 + v5 + v6 + v7 + v8 + v9)/9;MME = (PriceActual-lastMME)*(2/(9+1))+lastMME;
Good afternoon, I have the following question. I want the code to determine the deviation of an envelope line that is between the upper and lower envelopes with different parameters . I used the explanation on this page: https://book.mql4.com/operators/break The code I have compiles without errors
Not too long ago there was a forum thread on editors outside MetaEditor. There are quite a variety of editors being used to code MQL. And I know that some people use software external to their EA's for pulling data from external websites (for example, in Python). So, I'm curious what other tools you...
[Deleted]
Dear All, I created a MT4 account half year ago. It show my trading record (including Growth rate and Profit) until Oct. My account have USD50,000, it earn around USD14600. Thus, the growth rate should be 30%. However, MQL5 changed the record few days ago. It suddenly decreased to 17%. I don't know...
My EA is unable to execute trades because there is a expire certification issue.  My broker says its an MQL5 issue, can someone shed some light on this for me....
If you can no longer access a product from MQL5, please understand that we are simply users here on the forum, we are not Admin and we cannot answer your questions. I do not understand why the Service desk keeps telling people to ask in the forum when they should know that we are unable to supply...
hello all, I start working on CopyRates, I have some question about this function, first, I try to run this function in a script but the value I get for each day(for example the last 7 days) are just the same for one symbol, can you help me with it? and second I run it in a script, because there are...
Can any one help please I bought here 2 indictors and I am trying to install them on my mt4 platform the web site advises to install on platform which is not showing in the meta trader platform it is opening , also it is opening an old mot working platform which is no use to me in any case , but I...
  Alert request  (4)
Hello, How can I add an Alert for an indicator ? Example - I want to receive an email once the Stochastic has reached a certain threshold. (eg: 80 or 20) Dan
just got a new laptop. loaded MQL5. how do I 'log-in' or 'import' my demo account?
This Developer has previously handled project for me, and I would like to select him to add features to the EA we have developed. I listed the project as available to him only, but his contact came up BUSY. Just now I edited the project to be open to any developer, in case there was an issue with
I got a lot of connection error messages for more than 2 hrs. why this happen and how can I prevent it? During these 2 hrs, the signal did not work bu my EA still works?
 constantly searching for the best way to trade?
anyone can advise how to code the arrow as attached photo
Hey I installed MT5 on Google Cloud, and wrote a script that would send emails to me when certain conditions are met. The problem is that everytime I loaded the script to one of the charts, it will run perfectly; then 9 minutes 29 seconds later, the script is automatically removed . Is there
Dear support! I added my demo account to the "trading accounts" section (VPS) but I cannot login: Can you say whats the problem? Thanks and kind regards, Uli
  strategy tester  (1)
My tester worked well for a long time. Now,  Whatever start time I enter it will not pass it,   Stops and squeaks. This is despite    Using it on different computors.  Despite loading a new MT4 platform. Despite using different EA  or  INDIcator. Yes I have put in history also   sometimes...
Hi all, I searched a lot to get the close price of each day for the specified symbol, this is what I've done: for(int i = 0 ; i <marketWatchCount ; i++)   for(int day = 0; day < NUMBER_OF_DAYS ; day++){      ticks = CopyTicksRange(SymbolName(i,true),tick_array_day, COPY_TICKS_ALL, (startday*1000 +...
Hi, for example (sorry my english). Run manual trading in multiple accounts, The account 1 is "10% size in money" (with leverage), example 100 money *100 (leverage) 100% positon is 100,000, 10% position is 10,000. The account 2 is "20% size in money" (with leverage), " " ". The account 3 is " " ""
Hello, is it legal and permitted to use a portfolio of robots purchased or rented from the MQL5 market place to form and sell a signal via your platform? Thanks for clarification.
[Deleted]
Hi I am thinking about getting a Apple iPad or a Microsoft Surface Pro to control my  Metatrader 5(EA) on MQL5 VPS. Can i use Metatrader 5 on iOS to monitor and control my Metatrader 5(EA) on MQL5 VPS? Thanks a lot!  
In MQL5, there are a series of time periods within the enumeration ENUM_TIMEFRAME (PERIOD_M1, PERIOD_M5, etc). Is possible to create personalized periods? For example PERIOD_M45 Thanks for your reply!
Hello, I used to have a rented VPS for signal copying that I have forgotten to pay the pay the second month fee for. Let's call it VPS1. So it was terminated because of not receiving the fee payment. I got another rented VPS. This is causing me some problems - let's call it VPS2 VPS2 does a lot of...
Thank you for assisting me. I really don't know much about computers and the such. when I download a robot I purchased from a freelancer, it shows in Metaeditor, but it won't save the program. The "save" portion of the menu won't save it. I can't see it in the left file section. It may help to know...
I just want to see a simple ema: In OnInit() I create the handle and defined 3 buffers successfully!!, In OnCalculate() I want to copy the values into the buffer:    int limit=rates_total-prev_calculated;   int count=(limit>1 ? rates_total : 1), copied=0;   copied = CopyBuffer(Hdl_Ema,1,0,count...