General - page 847

Hi, I have an EA that place sell and buy limit orders in future market. So here's the thing: My sell limit order is triggered at 4150.000 and I want a profit of 2 points (which is 4148.000) so my EA place a order at 4148.000 but when the price(bid) goes there it didnt take my order, only if the...
Hi, I am looking for a solution as I cannot load the EA on the VPS of MT5 (failed loading EA [532]. The EA does not require DLLs and is running well on local. But the migration log shows that it loads some other EAs and indicators but not one. Any idea what it could be and what I should do ? Thanks,...
When an EA or indicator in Market is updated to a new version, can users who have rented or bought the product download the new version without paying for it again? Do they receive notification when the product has been upgraded to a new version?
Hi, I'm Andrew Martin, 37, from the UK and I'm a trader, investor and work in the industry.  Feel free to add me.
Hi all, Initially, I have installed 2 MT4s on my computer: One is ICMarket and the another one is Pepperstone. They worked normally but suddenly i found that my ICMarket did not work tonight. I checked the programme file and discovered that both the MT4 and the related files were removed. I tried to
Hello, Can anyone please let me know how to open trade account in MT4 for indian markets. I am based in India. Harry.
[Deleted]
Hello . Who knows is there any way to determine an indicator Current value in for example window number #2 , without knowing the indicator name or type?
  Hong Kong Trader  (2)
Any Hong Kong Traders here? 
Any Indian Developers!!! I need a programmer to develop a simple Bridge between Mt4 and Nest trader. Please let me know
I took time to fine all the code to make a bot work. back test it. Then use a demo accounts and it work very well. So I used it on a live accounts. but lossed £2000 pounds. AS you will see by the pic on the live account when I was at work it just dumped all the orders at one time. There for the on...
hi dear, this ea close all open and pending trades for one pair once you put it in the pair chart, and not close the other trades can you modify it to do that only if the open trades for the specific pair ( positive + negative) hit x profit in usd for example, when the sum of total open trades for...
Hello to everybody, I tried to execute this simple example about polymorphism (https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/basis/oop/polymorphism), copying and pasting the code in my MetaEditor; but when I tried to execute it does not work because it alwasy call the method GetARea() of CShape base class instead of
Leverage is 1:500 only but mql5 is considering it as 1: 1000 and signals are not getting published
Hi, I had already set a take profit margin, and then I deleted it, but it re-activated in the price range and run the sales operation. Currently it is in the picture and will not be deleted [tp 1362]. please guide me.
Hi, I have this EA that simply buys or sell when the fastest EMA is on top of the 2 others EMA and vice versa for sell. However, does anyone know how I can make it so it only sells then buys and not buy buy or sell sell. When the price is in between the 2 slowest EMAS, it can sometimes retrace and...
Hello is there any website that shows 7days forex charts even when market is closed ? Of course I am not looking for brokers. Just websites for analysis. But it will include Saturdays and Sundays.
Any Singaporeans ?
  Fake signals  (4)
Hi, there appears to be fake signals on the MQL5 platform. This one for example did not even have a starting balance for a micro lot yet shows exceptional growth. Monthly growth also does not look right. <signal link removed> I downloaded the history into excel to check the initial balance and
Hello everyone, I was trying to create an indicator which takes input from the file and display output on MT5. I have following sort of array:   7.410366728129460512e-01,7.443146896127785794e-017.408317967629578504e-01,7.512804753124342483e-017.537389879123104208e-01,7.531243597623387132e-017...
Did anyone get an MT4 update only to find the version/build/date did not get updated? 
  withdraw funds  (1)
I found out that I can not get a signal service due to their broker does not accept USA citizens therefore I wish to withdrawl a my money from MLQ5  account, how do I do that, thanks
when you optimizated EA, And need pass too many. But your computer Restarted accidentally. How to restore it?  
  EA restart my PC  (8)
I´m sure that the problem is not processor warming. when i´m running the optimization its restarts the pc. I suppose that the buffers of the indicators (which are several) collapse the ram. is that possible? Do I have to empty the buffers during simulation or between optimizations? thank you!
  MT4-5 orders API  (1)
Dear All,  I am completely new to MT4 & 5,  I would like to set orders through an API, as if I am trading in a separate front end.  is this possible? and how? if possible what is the number of trades or orders per second can I process?  
20 - 30 years, 30 - 40 years, 40 - 50 years, >50 years
Hello guys, Our company is developing a cryptocurrency trading system, and now we want connect it to MT4 so our user can use MT4 to trade too. But I've research for 2 days and still do not have any clue how to do it, and where to start. If you have any idea how to do it, please show me the way. Some...
  PAMM or signals?  (2)
Hello to all! Trading is for me more like hobby, but from now I have more time and so I decided to earn more with trading and at the same time I probably will be helpful to people who need such help. I still doubt and cannot decide for sure what exactly I should do - open PAMM or start to be signal...
Hi, Any chance to schedule the detailed report generation as CSV file in specific directory? I need to extract real data about my trades, I prepared already an excel sheet in google sheets doing the job, but I have to manually extract the report, appreciate your help please. Regards Ahmad
Hoping someone can help. If I load my custom currency pairs on the "Quotes screen" of the MT4 Mobile app on my Iphone 6, it works for a short while, but keeps resetting to the default currency pairs. How can I stop this from happening.
How can i make my signal to be seen in the place that other signals are shown?