General - page 588

LinkOut Request  (1)
Can there be a LinkOut function in mt5(*mql5 sorry) for linking to websites from within Advisor/Indicator UI's ? It would be kinda helpful for products that are published on the market and are not allowed Dll usage. Also if the WebRequest url's process were more like a "consent and auto add" when
Hi everyone, I registered as a seller and got rejected a long time ago. Now I want to re-register but there is no registration available. The "Seller Page" on my account still shows the same message Your application has been rejected Sorry, your application has not passed automated checks and has
[Deleted]
  Real account  (10)
How to get into the real account after depositing amount into your demo account help please I'm struggling the whole day
New MetaTrader 5 Platform build 1860: MQL5 functions for operations with bars and Strategy Tester improvements The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on June 15, 2018.This platform update is only available for terminals running on Windows 7 and later operating systems. Earlier Windows...
Dear experienced traders, I think if we can combine some strategies combine with both martingale and hedging, it will be a very strong strategy. How do you think combine martingale and hedging? Will it be risky mathematically? * Known demerit for combine martingale and hedging is below: 1. We have
  Custom Indicator  (1)
Hello, Can I still access my custom indicators after I switch broker? Please help me out, I'm new to all these. Thank u, SW
I've been developing custom indicators on MT5 for roughly a month now and am realizing I may be doing something fundamentally incorrect. I am 99.9% sure that the calculations I am making do not reference future data and they always appear perfectly in the main window. However, when I try to view
Hey guys, I have code from mql4 that i want to change to mql5 but don't know how to Hey guys, I have code that is in mql4 that i want to convert to mql5 but i dont know how. int i = OrdersHistoryTotal()- 1 ; if ( OrderSelect (i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY) == true ) { OCP =
Hi guys I have a question, obviously no ea can run on the same inputs and parameters for a long period of time providing profitable results over and over again. My question is when do you know or when you do identify when your ea isn’t performing well what measures do you take ? Is there any
hi to all how can we modify variable of an indicator directly on the chart instead of opining the indicator and modify the variable and then click ok....this will save time and at the same time let me learn new feature in mql4 because am not a mql programmer i need some help to add a code to the
Hi, I have just been verified and now my name on my profile has changed from my username to my full name. I don't want my full name displayed, is there a way of just having firstname and surname? I see on some of the signals it just has firstname surname. Thanks, Dave
  debug issues  (13   1 2)
Good day. I have been trying to Rn Debug in mt5 and when I press F5 or the debug button from Meta-editor I am taken to MT5 but immediately I am taken back to Meta-editor and no debug is initiated. Is this a common issue
[Deleted]
  Help! server  (1)
Hello, Im trading on <Deleted> not <Deleted>, so my question is: IF I create a signal, do I need to create my signal to <Deleted> server or I need to create signal to <Deleted> server? because last time when I created a signal on<Deleted> server, the slipage tab doesn't shows anything, It says there
  Marketplace rental products.  (14   1 2)
Hello everybody. I'd like to ask how it works when i decide to rent a my product to the market. If i just post the full product, how the product is modified or set up for working just for the rental period? Thanks
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| JavascriptTest.mq5 | //| Copyright 2019, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
I am trying to rename a file using kernel32 with following code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| JavascriptTest.mq5 | //| Copyright 2019, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|
Any one! How can I add balance from MQL5 to MT5 mobile app
That you know, is there a way to request an indicator refund or a way to resell the license? Regards Fabio
Dear Experts, I am wondering why sometimes trend line comes broken and not straight. same like in the attached pics. It happens only in some of the timeframe not all the time. is there any settings where we can force ea to draw trend lines straight? Any light on this puzzle will be highly
Posting here in case anyone is able to help. I've subscribed to a signal provider which has tried to place a deal on "EURUSD" and in my journal it shows the message "deal....EURUSD....skipped as no symbol found". I checked and the symbol name provided by my broker is EURUSD_SB. The reason is that
Hi! I'm having a weird problem here: a "phantom" FIBO which appears only in a specific day withou ANY indicator/expert ploting it. I don't have any other FIBO in the entire period... just that shown below! I had tried to configure another TPL, clear all OBJECTS from Meta (StrategyTester does not
Literally a few hours after ordering, the author’s account signal is not available. Can I request a refund
I was trying Cloud agent tester by changing the PC parts (CPU and RAM) to understand what kind of parts have high PR values and are frequently used by users. However, Cloud agent tester had stopped working (Agents did not sell my resource) after changing PC parts (Same motherboard, Different CPU
meta trader5 cant login to my account on iqoptions what can i do? (beginner)
Hi everyone, is anyone experiencing connection issues to the marketplace from within MT5? See attached. I can see the products but when clicking there is nothing except stars
Dear experienced traders I'm using one EA in real account in MT5. After it filled an order, the order always cancelled later. I checked logs, but there is no error and no information who cancelled the order. Do you know how to check who cancelled the order? EA or broker or margin level? Thank you in
Hi. In the freelance section a number of the jobs are marked as "personal job" and I'm unable to click on these ones? What's the reason I'm unable to view these jobs
How can I pairup my mql account with mobile software
The EA was meant to detect candlstick patterns and take trades... the EA is taking trades randomly... The seller provides photos of demo accounts with manual trading to demostrate the EA (several lies have been caught).. the actual trial version absolutely doesnt do anything apart from placing coin
I purchased an EA. I can't download my purchase ,.The link to download does not work.Where is the right link to get my software