General - page 594

this expert if all order closed , not opened new order please modified this n order the opened new orders in chart
Hi , I am using the MT5 terminal provided by this site and I am trying to do some forward testing of my EA's using the demo account. For some reason the expert is flooding message about Trade is disabled on XAUUSD. EA's are working with other markets but not just XAUUSD. What seems to be wrong? It
Hi all. Sorry if the question is dumb, but it comes out that you can't run expert advisor on the MT5 mobile app (you can only manipulate the open positions, but the EA has to be running in the same time on desktop version). Does anyone have an idea if I can install MT5 desktop version on tablet? If
Greetings and salutations. I kindly request guidance (to an existing indicator), or a simple Indicator being written. I am using MT5 platform. I am in search/need of a cloud that is formed with the Highs and Lows of a single input Moving Average. So my MA settings could be: Period, 5 Method, Simple
Hi, is it possible to copy paid signals to my demo account? I have no problem in paying for signals. But I need to have them delivered to my demo account so I can see their performance before putting actual money to trade with those signals. I hope my question is clear. 
[Deleted]
Hello, I contact you because I'm wondering why am I charged 42$ for the VPS versus 27$ in the past. Please see attachment for more info. Is it because I've done a wrong manipulation or is it just because prices have raised? Thanks Regards
[Deleted]
  What on earth is going on?  (91   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
This is once again about the tester/optimiser... Noticed discrepancies in results of optimisation and single test. Rebooted terminal, changed settings (to be sure). Started optimization. Ran a single test... How could it be? Where does this nonsense come from
Hi, i was able to find this code kicking around from MinionLabs and was trying to modify it to display the full contract name on the chart - so instead of saying @EP or EPM20 it would say "E-mini SP 500 June 2020". I think this datapoint may be stored here ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_STRING and
I was restricted to withdraw over months ago. No one ever told me why and I had to find out myself. After communicating with the service team, I modified my EA description multiple times. But after months' waiting, they never removed my restriction or answered to my latest request. I had to close
  Balance VS equity in test  (11   1 2)
Dear experienced traders, I'm testing 2 kinds of EA. The test result shows EA 1's balance is always higher than equity. (Blue line is higher than green line). EA 2's equity is always higher than balance. (Blue line is lower than green line). 1. What exactly mean for balance and equity? 2. EA 1 or
MetaQuotes you have a real big problem with Win10 users and licenses for EA. One week ago I purchased an Expert Agent form market. After a few regular updates on Win10 I lost 4/5 activations and until now I use it only for a few tests via Practice Account. This is totally unaccepted! Please fix the
Upon login the screen locks and says Not Responding
Hello. My seller application got rejected and I can't contact to support. I have send message to them almost 2 weeks ago and didn't received answer. can somebody help me and tell what should I do
Hello everyone how are you, can someone help me convert this indicator from mt4 to mt5. Thank you very much....#property copyright ""#property link ""//----#property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 1#property indicator_color1 Yellow//----extern int Snake_HalfCycle=5; //
install button in my MT4 and MT5 does not work I have tried to reinstall my both program still not working I have tried to update Microsoft edge and internet explore still not working I can't use my purchased products HELP ME PLEASE
Hello, I have a problem that I can't solve for a long time. So I download EA bot, i install it and it only executes 1 trade and then just doesn't do anything. And the problem is not with 1 EA bot, but with all bots I install. I've tried reinstalling it, I enabled automated trading and DLL imports in
Hello i cant register my Mobile Number on The MQL Profile i get the Error Misstake on Data Backup
Hello, I tried to find contact for MT5 dev team to report the bug but could not find any. So here : As the title says, if I open a position (in this case short), then a transaction happens (another sell at the bid), the candle on the chart updates down (because the candles show the LAST transaction
Hi everyone, Hope someone here will be able to help resolve this problem.. starting to get hard to manage multiple positions. Since yesterday i can no longer see position ticket numbers on the respective stop lines. See : https://cdn.imgpaste.net/2020/05/21/0S0Q2.png Where previously was
I purchased an indicator and activated to my MT5 account on my laptop but cannot activate to my desk top computer even by following advised procedure. Indicator does not appear in my mlq5 profile under 'purchases'. Anyone with suggestion for solution
Hi all! I'm trying to run my personal strategy using a custom Chart with the following code: void OnStart()  {//--- example of applying template, located in \MQL4\Files   if(FileIsExist("MyTemplate.tpl"))     {      Print("File my_template.tpl found");      //--- apply...
Hello everybody, I was trying to solve this well-known problem explained by Fabio Cavalloni and others, when I have discovered some really strange behaviour in OnCalculate. I have written a small sample program that reads the closing value in a different timeframe. Inside onCalculate, I check
Hi, I recently opened my account with the broker <name removed > but I wanted to know the experience that you guys have had with them. Can I trust my money at 100%? Thx in advance
Dear experienced traders I'm optimizing an EA, do you know what does on tester result mean? Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
I make a Position with a S/L and a T/P. Once the S/L or T/P take place, I am wondering if there is any event which is triggered (Hendge Account). Thanks
  Autotrading  (3)
What does it mean when I receive a meassage like this on my MT$ journal: "order buy 0.01 XAUUSD opening at 1750.12 sl: 1749.69 tp: 1752.69 failed [Invalid S/L or T/P]". And do I eliminate it? '
when i want to chose a signal provider , i found some with good reliability and some they not , can any body explain how it calculated
  weak developers  (24   1 2 3)
What should we do when a designer is unable to deliver a project when it is scheduled to be completed? I handed the job over to the designer one day, but he couldn't finish it. Today is the second day, but the creator has not answered since last night, I have slashed the job but he still has no
i dont understand what happened today. here is the problem . Screenshot1 is showing my trades. for example i sold 0,10 lot audchf at 0,63287 as it in screenshot1 and when it happens the screensot2 shows my history. u can see the sell price is 0,61287. and the position closed 0,63493 for -228,08
Hi every one. I have to strange things I have noticed 1. Why is it my code sometimes modify position (add stoploss and takeprofit) while other times it fails? 2.Also, sometimes it will place a buy order/sell order while other times it will not..? Anyone experience the same? Any ideas on how to go