General - page 1278

Corruption across the European Union's 28 countries costs about 120 billion euros ($162 billion) per year -- a "breathtaking" sum equal to the EU's entire annual budget, EU Home Affairs Commissioner Cecilia Malmstroem said Monday. Malmstroem said the actual figure could be even higher, despite the...
USDJPY: The pair remains vulnerable to the downside following its last week losses. A follow through lower is snow underway suggesting further decline with eyes on the 101.50 level a possibility. A cut through here will call for a run at the 101.00 level where a breach will turn attention to the 100...
What money management strategy you are preferring while trading forex
Hi everytraders . I want to share my results from use EA1 and now EA2 from web gotothetrade . i bought Ea1 over 1 month agou , first start with demo , from one week on real with profits . On my demo is now 15.5% for first month of profit , on real hmmm 2% first week . I made available for this web...
I have various inquiries in which way to go: I'm new to the community, Great site. I'm currently updating and adding logic to an EA MT4 and have ran across the ability of MT5 and its trading abilities and lack of. My EA is very back test intensive, so using the new cloud service for strategy...
Dear Fellow Traders from around the World, My name is Peter Noppen, though some of you may know me as "Dutchie". I am a small Forex trader (of nearly 50) from the Netherlands, who was "forced" into trading by serious health issues that made me end up in a "disability allowance" prison. Since I'm a...
do the job by request producing my own customized EA producing EA for sale others
  friday filter  (2)
What strategy use this?Why do u need this?
Withdrawing with the first few profits Withdrawing with the first few loses Both of the above Its too difficult a question
Momentum - Strength Indicators Volatility - Bands Indicators Trend - Directional Indicators Volume Indicators
  KG range levels  (1)
I have found, this is very useful indicators. Can someone modify this indicators to show the history? daily-5 day, weekly-5 weeks, a monthly-5 month. Thank you in advance. kg_daily_range_level.mq4 kg_weekly_range_level.mq4 kg_monthly_range_level.mq4
Hi all, Was wondering if anyone could explain to a noob how the ratio works if you subscribe to an account with $10,000 in and you have say $1,000. Is this something you have to adjust manually yourself, if so how in MT5? Thanks!
[Deleted]
But i dont want to sell that custom indicator. How to incorporate the custom indicator within the EA?
  Cannot access MQL4 Site:  (20   1 2)
Hello all, Currently I am experiencing problems with entering the MQL4 site. When I enter the URL, I receive nothing but this (on a blank page) Служба недоÑ??тупна. Is anyone else experiencing problems? Or is anyone familiair with this issue? Thanks in advance for the effort!
Hi all  Can anybody give a head up how to create a logo  for product.The easiest way I haven`t got time playing with pictures.   Thank you 
The Democrats, their union supporters, and liberals in general are making a hard and concerted push for an increase in the minimum wage. President Obama mentioned the subject prominently in his State of the Union address on Tuesday night and even promised to take executive action to increase the...
GOLD: Outlook for GOLD remains lower while holding and trading below its declining trendline currently seen at 1,274.25 level. This leaves it targeting its minimum support located at the 1,231.48 level, its Jan 23’2014 low. On a turn below that level, more weakness should occur follow towards the 1...
It was breakout on D1 timeframe and new daily bar was opened above Ichimoku cloud/kumo which is indicating the fully reversal from bearish to primary bullish market condition. The price is trying to cross 1.3699 resistance for breakout to be continuing. It is flat for H4 timeframe for now and price...
when does a buyStopLimit order will be sent to the server? when a new trade(buy/sell) action occurs? or when a new request is detected without the need to buy/sell occurance in the market? I mean without coding. I mean the kind of order that we place manually.
[Deleted]
Some electronic payment systems work like the following. If you get paid 1 USD from A but your base currency is set to EUR in Z, then your USD will fluctuate with EURUSD in Z. This means that the best moment to withdraw money is when EURUSD is going down, and viceversa to deposit some money.
[Deleted]
also how to set alerts ?
  Alert window  (2)
MQL5 was working fine, then all of a sudden I keep getting an alert window when opening MQL5 each time saying (Alert- failed to copy.) With a continuous beeping sound.  IS there something here I am missing.
Hello, I cannot download Data from History center of MT4. I logged in with Alpari limited MT4 and I increase the max bar in option --> graph, close the metatrader, delete all files and folder under history and then reopen MT4 but nothing. I see a popup windows that says no more data for symbol...
What about create an topic to analyses relevant market movements and price changes ? The idea is quite simple: a group reverse engineering of the market ( explore the cause-and-effect relationships underlying price changes). So, bring a picture of some instrument graph (using MT5, for sure) and the
hello if an expert use several indicator, can do something to don't draw/show them in strategy tester ? thank's in advance.
  charts  (8)
is it possible to remove a bar from a chart
  Dolly?  (15   1 2)
Recognise this indicator fellow tsd members? Some people have no scruples, they could argue that it is a free download however first they had to decompile Dolly and remove the password security then they renamed it and rewrote parts of it to suit themselves, at the very least they should
Hello! A lot of people are trying to make money by trading FOREX nowadays. Almost everyone is finding Holy Grail strategy, the most accurate indicators in the world and believes in commercial EAs from loosing traders. The vast majority of people are missing the most important thing ever!! The thing...