General - page 590

Hi guys, Wanna know  with keeping signal copy in mind, I'm looking for a way by where I trade daily, but want to  copy my signals only to family members who  holds trading accounts. In other words, not for public view. Any Ideas?
Can anyone advise me. I have been running 2 MT 5 account on my normal desktop with 2 EA i purchased through MQL5. Normally these are linked to Experts Advisor -----Markets. ( they show under markets) The Market drop down is not showing and therefore no EA. MQL5 is fully signed in and using same MT5
I enabled VPS in my account for one month but it was activated under auto renewal and took away the entire balance from my account. Now I don't need VPS. If I deposit money in my account will that amount also get debited under this auto renewal plan
Hi, I want to create an object that could be sorted easily. but the thing is that I want its derived objects not to follow the same rule as of the based class. so I'm trying to override Compare method of the IComparable interface but I want to make each type of child objects to have their own method
Hi all, I hope you are well. I want to develop an intelligence lot size algorithm for a Reward/Risk= 1/6 ratio. I use 5pips take profits and 30 pips initial stop loss points. I have developed an EA. It have completed its live test for 3 weeks. It have obtained 81% success rate ( Total trades: 324
I was using the EA and was working well on the VPS until recently it started given this error message. Any clue to the solution
MQL5.community: authorization failed
[Deleted]
if the email, smtp , ftp and community login are already valid , and can the VPS connect without the proxy server login settings
I want to offer services related to EAs (e.g. testing), but I have no location to place this offer ! Could you pls add a Services section among Products , or among Jobs for Freelancers, which should become Jobs and Offers from Freelancers? Waitng for your swift reply
[Deleted]
Hello guys. I created a string parser that uses a delimiter to extract multiple parameters from a string variable, or a string return value of a function. The results have to be typecasted to the corresponding types as they are stored in string array. Is there a better way to do this? example: void
Does it ever happen that a freelancer has ordered a robot (or indicator) and it is a profitable thing? If so, how often does this happen? Or is it like with the gold rush, where, behind the legends, those who sold picks and shovels made the most money? This is, by the way, the 20,000th subject. A
Hello everyone. I've been having a problem and wanted to ask for some backup. So, I have been running the strategy tester using multiple cores in my computer, but also using other 3 computers in my network to accelerate the process. The problem is that, when using the function FileWrite(), this csv
Just downloaded MT5 on a new PC and it only lets me open charts for 4 FOREX pairs. How do I get chart data for additional pairs? Specifically NZD/USD
  How import csv ?  (11   1 2)
How import/export csv history data in MT5
  minimum capital  (1)
Hello, I'm new and want to know what is the minimum capital to deposit to follow an automatic signal ... Indeed, the trader opens positions but I must have enough margin to hold his positions but as we can not have positions less than 0.01 lots I want to know how to know the minimum capital? Thank
I have a freelance order requesting modification of my EA which uses some indicators, one of which is a version that I paid for. My concern is that the licensing is dynamic, and is checked by the indicator every 24 hours, and allows 1 demo account and 1 real account. The developer's help section
  Copying a trader  (1)
Hi, I want to copy a trader but when I click on subscirbe for 30 USD on the site is says open in terminal but then nothing happens end when I favorite it on this site it doesnt appear in my faverites on my broker
Hello, my problem, I am a seller and a new sign provider. I have uploaded the necessary documents but the problem is that my service is not showing to the public. please help
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Input variables | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ input int Stoploss = 50 , Takeprofit = 100 ; input double Tradevol = 0.1 ;
Dear Forum, I've been trying to load a DLL file from MT5 but the following messages appears under experts tab: 2013.03.12 12:30:45 TestMLEngine (USDJPY,H1) unresolved import function call 2013.03.12 12:30:45 TestMLEngine (USDJPY,H1) Cannot call 'mlxOpen', 'LibMlEngine.dll' is not loaded 2013...
Dear experienced traders I have an account that I didn't use it for a long time. (Maybe more than 2 months...) Today I tried to login it, but the latency doesn't show in the lower right corner . Does it mean my account get freeze? Do you know how to check latency in other place but not lower right
For the last month I've had connection error 12150 when trying to connect to the market from MT4. Each time the VPS has been rebooted and fixed the problem but the company is thinking that the problem lies with MQL5. Is this likely
  EA on VPS missed trade entry  (11   1 2)
Hello, I run my EA on VPS and in paralell on the client (with autotrading disabled). This works fine, but now the EA on the VPS missed a trade entry situation. On the client the EA tried to enter the trade. The client log shows this entry which indicates that the EA tried to enter the trade: 2020.05
Hi, I hope you are well. I have developed bots for Metatrader 4 and Telegram. I can send my mt4 screenshots to my telegram channel. I want to send my telegram posts on my Twitter account. Metatrder4 >> Telegram >> Twitter I am looking for a solution. I see a way twitter to telegram in the web
I've discovered this library today and I've started to play with it. I was looking for answers in the forum but I didn't found... My first question is about getting data from copy_rates_range and copy_ticks_from. It seems that for all periods the maximum number of bars obtained is 100k. I mean the
Hi, W‌hat are things which can do using MT5 gateway API?
  signal follow  (2)
hi, if my equity is double then the signal equity i follow, my positions and lots will be doubled or it will be the same thing as the signal thank you
The Market window is blank after clicking the Market tab in my Toolbox. The other tabs work, but the Market/Experts tabs shows nothing. It use to work, but then i registered to purchase an indicator. I am logged in to my MQL5 account. I added funds. I can purchase through the MQL5 webpage, but
Hi, can someone at MQL5 look into adding extra licenses as today 2 of my computers updated out of 5 and I can not add the tools back on as some of licenes are 0
Hello, I just optimized an EA of mine using the MQL Cloud Network. When I backtest the EA using those optimized parameters, the backtest results differ drastically from those reported by the optimizer. Example: In the optimization results, a big profit is reported for a given set of parameters, but...