General - page 587

Hi, Im new to mql5 and was wondering about multi-optimization. What im asking is, let us say that i im optimizing for a specific currency pair and found let us say 100 good parameters, how could i move forward on taking another sample data and use all 100 parameters into the next test? Im grateful
[Deleted]
I'm limited to withdraw my balance after i have this message (from sistem).Anyone can explain to me? How to solve this?
Looking for high quality 1 min tick data from 2004 - present. Or 2006 - present is okay too. We will be testing the data to make sure it is the quality we need, but if it is, we will be happy to pay for the advice. Thank you
hi everyone. my EA dont have any error during compaile. but in back test I get the error "OnTick critical error" please advice me. thanks. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| plot MA indicator.mq5 |//|
hello guys i have a problem, i have to log into my broker acc every time i turn mt4 on my pc and every time i log in algo trading is beeing turned off and i get message that algo was disabled becouse i changed acc. i have only one acc on it, i use mql5 vps, what can be the reason? can it be becouse
  Broker  (2)
I configured my EA to trade a Maximum Lot of 0.02,but each time it launches a trade on a particular Broker platform it goes as high as 4 Lots.This is quite disturbing.Is there any thing that can be done to make it stick to the Lot setting of 0.02?This problem does not occur in other Broker
My question is Why doesn't use Metatrader the GPU? reguards
  Simple code  (5)
hi i wrote a script as below but it has ('[' - invalid index value ) error can someone help me thanks int HowManySymbols= SymbolsTotal ( true ); long hh [ MathFloor (HowManySymbols/ 6 )];
I updated Windows 10 to Feature update version 2004. After restarting, none of my indicators or EA's were working. In the terminal journal, repeated errors about failure to load indicators and ea's. In the expert tab, I noticed invalid license errors. On searching the forums, I learned I need to
Hello good day, my question is given for two reasons ... the first, I am testing a commercial robot that I download from this page, and when I put it to simulate in the strategy tester , after a certain date, it does not give me more signs .... And the second reason is that once the optimization of
[Deleted]
Hello trader? I found this old thread and felt the need to raise some rational thoughts on the forum. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182957 The agenda is: Do you have any other stable source of income other than forex? I figured that some people enter the forex market to try their 'luck', while
I have buy an Indicator and this is not working well for me. I want to give it back and want to become my money back, beacouse I will not use it
Is there any way to get a freelancer answer your messages (within a project ) other than an arbitration? I have an open job, now running for something like 4 months instead of 4 days and i really want to get this done rather sooner than later, so thanks for your replies
I closed my browser window and now I can't find what topic my last post was in, return the search for recent posts from the profile, at least theirs as it is implemented in mql4.com
Where do we report bugs??? Is there someone we can talk with directly
To Service desk. Kindly cancel my payment since when i try this indicator on demo accoount it trade ok but upon purchase and use it on live account it did not working well the bix is stuck on yesterday h1 chart and not performing. I DO NOT WASTE MONEY which the seller did not response on my message
Hi, Got error message: Virtual Hosting: 6063273 imported DLL "wininet.dll" not allowed on the hosting server. Any go around available? thnx, L.
Hi, i was not able to publish my own signal. When i try to publish it again the server told me that there is already a signal published with that account number. The problem is that, for sure, something went wrong but i'm not able to edit the account information. Any help? Thanks
Hello everyone, I am wondering if you know if there is a utility available that helps you work out easily take profit chart price levels based on your stop loss and risk % for Meta Trader 4. For example I might set my investment risk amount to 3% for the trade. I input my stop loss price. I set how
How can I tell if the user has clicked on the 'X' icon button in the Dialog Box Title bar
  Should i worry ?  (24   1 2 3)
Profile rating was slashed in half today . Is this an indication of a warning for something i am not aware of ? (Which could be communicated via text instead of rating points)
Good afternoon my friends, My robot is in the testing phase and I have been testing various symbols for the mini index and I have a great divergence in the result between them, I will describe what I need and if anyone can help me please: 1) Robot makes short scalpers, so in this case I need all
I created a signal from a Demo Account , but I'm having issues with the existing history. Here's what happened: 1. At first, I thought that only the trades made after the creation of the signal would make part of it. Ok, honest mistake, I have seen a lot of people thinking this too. Turns out the
  Hello everyone.  (5)
I always get the following messages from my server: Autotrading disabled by server even though I just subscribed to a virtual server. How do I change that
Solution by Keith Watford ObjectCreate ( "Entry" , OBJ_HLINE , 0 , 0 , Ask); ObjectSet( "Entry" , OBJPROP_STYLE , STYLE_SOLID ); ObjectSet( "Entry" , OBJPROP_COLOR , clrGreen ); double DOT_P = ObjectGetDouble ( 0 , "Entry" , OBJPROP_PRICE ); datetime DOT_T = TimeCurrent () ; int x,y; if (
Hi all, I'm trying to build a simple cross alert ea, but I would like to make it for every pair in the same code. It is bugged because sometimes it alert me for crosses that doesn't exist, and also spam a lot.. I'm working with mql5 #property copyright "Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
I accidentaly uploaded a old proof of identity and i need to upload a new one, how can i do it? As i cannot connect to moderators and etc
Hello, Anyone out there who can help me with MathAbs, I'm using a = MathAbs (a) ; All I get with compiling is "some operator expected" trigger_hedge = ( OrderClosePrice() - OrderOpenPrice() ) trigger_hedge= MathAbs (trigger_hedge); I've tried: int trigger_hedge = 0 ; double trigger_hedge
Hello, I have looked at both the iClose to get the close price and the iOpen for the open price.  I have also checked into using the MqlRates, but with no luck.  I am getting the error that the array is out of range with the MqlRates.  For the iClose and iOpen, I am getting 0 as the value. The...
Is there a way of exporting my mql5 payment transaction history together with my balance and my account details (such as login ID, email and maybe password) (or any subset of this)? Not particular if it is a csv or text file or other. Is it possible through the mql5 web or maybe even through the MT5