General - page 581

[Deleted]
Hi all, How can I add indicators into chart produced by Strategy Tester of MT5? thanks
Dear all, when I'm drawing Elliott Waves with my MT5, I can only indicate 5 value points for motive waves (that leads to 4 waves only instead of 5), and 3 value points for corrective waves (that leads to 2 waves only instead of 3). Does anybody know why this happens or how I can correct this? Thanks
Hello Friends, my coding ability in mql5 is very limited. I have been trying to get the SMA20 value to use in another function but cannot. Can anyone please help! The attached code compiles well but does not give me the price value of sma20 as Comment on screen. I just can't figure out what I am
Ive just subscribed to a signal for the first time. i had a couple of trades come on today and shut off automatically which was great, but do the signals still come onto my mt4 if my computer is off? thanks in advance
Im having the same issue this person had https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/280580 with an indicator can anyone help me out im using a macbook pro
Hei. I am a practitioner in Ichimoku in stocks, forex , and commodities. I know some people try to learn and use it. But as I know, they still not use Ichimoku in correct way. And I think it's good for me to have new friends that can take the journey in market using this Ichimoku. So, join here for
I rented vps. but the migrate button is not working. i did not understand why. please help
I know this is probably not a popular opinion, and MQL5 probably had their reasons for raising the minimum price you can charge for a product in the market, but $30 minimum feels too high to me. And for signals I feel like there are many more options available than a flat $30 minimum subscription
Hi, Need to export the prices of a currency metatrader 5 for an excel table. Have any function for this? grateful
[Deleted]
Hi, I have phone number xxx-xxx-0108 listed in my account which I am not using for quite a time now. My new number is xxx-xxx-0651. I want to change this is my Accounts Profile. For verification, MQL5 will send codes on BOTH numbers, which I have to text back for verification. This is impossible
Consider that I have a buying position, what happens when a stock split occurs and the price opens with a low gap? Note: the investment is type of the CDF
Purchased an indicator and it won't install
  Cant log into MQL5  (14   1 2)
Hi, I cant seem to log into my MQL5 through MT4. I have just purchased an indicator and it wont load onto my account. Error number: 12029 Any help will be great
Hi, I have been searching for a while to find the answer and the [...] support line are not responding and I would like to know as I am testing lots of custom indicators , however this would be a waste of time as the [...] web platform doesn't support custom indicators. Question: "Can I use my [...]
I'm backtesting an EA, and it seems like the strategy tester's report always gives a much larger max drawdown than the graph shows. For example for the graph I attached it said there was a max drawdown of 1105.07, but the graph clearly shows there was never such a large drawdown. This happens
Please, I want to contact the site manager or a senior official Because identity activation photos are rejected by Android, although they are crystal clear and approved by the largest financial institutions and Forex companies Today I went to the best photographer in the country and came up with
hi traders i'm making an EA and I have some arrays derived from it and i want to export them to an excel file to analyse separately in excel. is there any way to do it? thank you
  MQL5 VPS  (22   1 2 3)
hi, i am using webzilla london vps server. I have synchronized a purchased expert advisor, with martingale but it makes me many mistakes in opening orders. It doesn't make the same mistakes if I leave the computer running with mt4 automated trading without vps. Can someone help me? Thanks! P.S. I
Hello I'm building an indicator that compares two symbols, so it needs rates from a different security that the one that is loaded in the current window, in order to make the calculations. Is there a way to load another price[] array in the indicator, which will load rates from a different
My question is related to products purchased. I recently upgraded Windows and I noticed that all products in MT4 required to delete and install again. This has happened about 3 times in the last 6 months or so but I didn't report anything. Please note I only use one computer and you can check the
Hello, good afternoon, I wanted to ask a question to which I can not find an answer: From time to time my pc freezes, when I restart it the indicators and EA of my mt4 terminal are in the list, but I cannot add them to the graph. Then I delete it from the list, I go back to the market, to the
Hi, Please help me with this. I need to open a trade automatically with double lot size IF the previous trade close in loss. Thanks in advance
Hi, I would like to automate some MT processing and hence to set the input variables, which are declared as // myexpert.mq5 extern string HOSTNAME = "172.17.0.1" ; from the startup ini file. I call MT5 via terminal64.exe /config:C:\mt5\Config\myconf.ini which should contain something like myconf.ini
I have a problem in metatrader 4. Metatrader 4 allows to send mail from Ea indicator or a simple test. My Metatrader4 in local net at home work perfectly My Metatrader 4 on VPS with same mail parametres, gives error. Could you help me, thanks
Hi I subscibed to a signal and I did all processes (all check box in signal bar) but there is no trading copy yet. Also I cant see the signal OPENING POSITIONS. So, I need a help as soon as possible
A signal provider has not been working for me, with the message in the journal saying that its because no matching symbol was found. After reviewing the info in the following FAQ section I have figured out the reason it's not using the symbol which it should be automatically matching is because the
Hello, I know this topic has been addressed before but I cannot find a scenario where it also happens using documentation available examples. Using a freshly installed MT5=5 build 2489, the most recent library for python MT5=5.0.33 and the example from
Hello everyone, I would like someone to take a look at this and see what has happened. I have only changed the value "calculateTma" by the value "calculateValue" and the function of the indicator has completely changed. but with the new configuration it shows me the arrows in only one direction, if
[Deleted]
Can someone here help me to make a product review? I got some EA's on the market and want to make a review on it but it I can't see how to make one. Can someone please help me about this? Thank You!
Could someone please help me ? I just started programming and I have n idea what I'm supposed to do, because the EA won't buy/sell when I putr a condition in. If my condition is "true" it works, but not with another condition, such as for example : MA1_value > MA2-value. Could some one pls help me