General - page 507

Can any one help me know the maximun number of order that can be opened in a single day
Hello I need to modify the interface; The Symbol tabel : i would to modify the background colour and to put in order ( forex , metals , ecc ) The order tabel : to change background color for different symbols Can you help me ? thanks
I kindly ask for information how to remove this MT5 icon on the rihgt side from the MQL5 pages. This icon is really very annoying. Thanks. Kr/Peter
hello dear, if any one can help that how can i edit my budget for a project in freelancer part? thanks
By the way, while waiting for the solution of custom symbols ( https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/354642 )... The real reason for me to create custom symbols (which is a very long and cumbersome workaround) is the following: since I want to use the platform for research purposes (finding edges...) I am
Hi! I've just created my account and made a deposit of some euros. Can I trade buy/sell some non EUR pair, like GBPAUD? or should I do a conversion before ? How? Thanks in advance, S
  Stochastic Momentum Indicator (Index)  (117   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Could anybody please send/write the following indicator: Stochastic Momentum Indicator (Index). I have been able to find its formula only for metastock Stochastic Momentum Indicator 100 * ( Mov( Mov(C - (.5 * ( HHV(H,13) + LLV(L,13))),25,E),2,E)/ (.5*Mov(Mov( HHV(H,13) - LLV(L,13),25,E),2,E))) Any
  Windows update  (2)
After I updated windows, I had to use a license, even though I already used one on this PC. Why is that so
Is there a way I can forcefully prevent someone from subscribing to me/make subscription invite-only? Thanks
Hi. I have installed today on my computer, that runs all my Expert Advisors, a newest Windows 10 update (20H2), and once I have restarted the system I could not load the EAs, that was running on it for a while now. It turns out, that I had to activate the EA one more time in order to make it work
Hello guys! I've been racking my brain for days with errors that I'm having to close positions at the end of the day by time if I am still positioned. I already searched the forum and Google and I didn't find anything to solve it. I have always used this logic for years and it has always worked, but
how to connect subscribed VPS
  migration error  (3)
please i have subscribed for VPS for almost a month now just 10 days to expire and i have this migration error , i tried all the suggestion on this platform but no success. please i need help
When will it be for Linux? and why it crash all every 10-15 minutes with wine
Dear MQL5, Please add an option where we can find Signal Providers by 'Country' wise
hello, I use the styler(Ctrl,) when writing code in the meta editor, and every time it adds automatically above every function, this: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                                  |//+--------------------...
  data folder  (5)
when when i open file then I don't see a data folder , Help
  Compte réel  (4)
Bonjour ! Je n arrive pas à ouvrir un compte en réel, quelqu'un peut m'aider svp.
Hello, When looking at instruction how to backtest i see people have more tab buttons than i do. Why am i missing the result and graph button? How do i get them into my backtester? Please help
Hello, Does any body know that the signal providers shown in the first page of the MQL5's site are costloss and by random, or shall be paid a cost by signal providers to be advertised? if yes, how much? best regards
  position status  (12   1 2)
hello If my expert is processing several different positions, how can I automatically define separate counters for each position and update these counters in the timer function based on specific conditions? In fact, my goal is to: By selecting each position, as we can get the name of the symbol and
Mql5 has recently disabled assign a developer unless current jobs are closed. This makes it difficult to assign a developer. As a result, I have added the developers name to the job description. Disappointingly there are unethical developers here. Someone is being an impostor pretending to be the
Hello everyone sorry I imagine this question has already been discussed often on the forum: (if you have the link from previous similar discussion) A)Indicator license management software: 1-What software can manage user licenses remotely by determining a license expiration date for an indicator
  Withdraw money  (1)
Is it possible to withdraw my money from MT5 to another broker if I suspect the one I've injected my funds happen to be fraudulent
hello, does any one know if we can plot ATR ( average true rang ) number on excel with DDE Sample? thanks
Where can i talk to someone who manages MT5 platform on a technical level
i have an EA, now the author have delete it from the market, and i still want to use it in new VPS, how to do that, i still have 7 activation left thanks
I tried to do multi pair in mt5. i put eurusd, usdchf but it would not let me in the boxes. it would not stay. how do i set multi pair i looked in the faq as well
  MQL5 VPS  (3)
For anyone who has some experience using the MQL5 server or any other VPS server I was wondering if there are any optimizations needed in your EA to make it function in the best way possible. And/or if there is a coder who might read this who has some experience with this who would care to review