General - page 500

Financial constraints are imposed when subscribing to trading signals and withdrawals. What's the problem ? where is the technical support team ?
I would like to create a Master EA to manage my accounts online in MT4 and possibly MT5 in the future. The EA will record all the trades placed on the account and prevent the use of too much margin; managing the risk of the EA's placed on chart. Would like the Master to be able to scan the market
  Master & Slave EA's  (37   1 2 3 4)
Here's sort of a new concept I've been messing with and so far, so good. I have a master EA that resides on an arbitrary chart and manages the available equity pool for slave EA trades via global variables. The slave EA's manage their own respective chart pairs for trading, and when they get a...
how do i uninstall the old aaccount and re install a new mql5 i have tried to re set my password but ever time it said it would send the new password to my email it never came
Hello guys, ‌Is it possible that MT5 send me an email to my private emailadres, when my account makes a trade? I‌ am copying a signal, but i want to receive a message when it takes a trade. I‌s there a some manual for these different kind of settings? ‌‌Thank you. ‌ ‌
Please see the attached photos. This broker 'instaforex' had in symbols a folder called 'market depth' which then contained symbols going in depth about each of the pairs which you could chart. For example, AVERAGE buy level or AVERAGE buy limit which shows u information/ charts of where the buy or
Hi MQL5 Community I feel desperate with this problem: Everything was fine until this week, as i've lost my desktop register after a burnout of the graphics board: the main HD was formated and had reinstalled the Windows7. I had bought 2 EA's (this year) from the market. Yesterday, i reinstalled the
  Intel vs Ryzen  (5)
Hi All Does anyone have a view / insights or experience running EA optimization with the two CPU types? I'm about to build a new high end system and would love to hear your thoughts on using these processor types. The number of cores / threads affects performance. If money is not an issue is Intel
I'm wondering if anyone tried some comparisons with CryptEncode() MQL5 function and Crypto Nodejs library and get the same encrypted cipher. So far I´ve tried Crypto Nodejs with these methods:...
Hi To get the buffer values of a custom indicator of the last closed candle in MQL4 - which returns correct values : for ( int i = 0 ; i < 27 ; i++) Print (i + ": " + iCustom ( Symbol (), Period (), "Currency Strength Multimeter" , 250 , 5 , true , false , i, 1 )); To get the buffer values of
Hi people, how are you? I hope well. I am develloping an EA, but... I can't put the break-even working, it keeps crashing, I tried somethings, but nothing. I don't know the way I have to put the information here, so I am not sharing the BE part, now
Has anyone experienced this before, The source code that was open in MetaEditor for the past week as i was working on it, has disappeared over night! I opened the laptop led today only to find that the whole code is gone, it's no where on the hard drive! The compiled file still there, but the source
Hi friends, How do you know if your working EA strategy is no longer working/profitable without losing all the profits (before it's too late) The more suggestion/opinions the better :) Thanks
  Programmer's question.  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Is there a global practice of patenting or otherwise protecting software intellectual property
I have developed a C# DLL myself, and I want MT5 to connect to mysql to read data Use visual studio 2017's ClassLibrary project type for development Architecture selection .NET Framework 4.6.2 The package "UnmanagedExports.Repack.Upgrade" was installed in the project using NuGet Package Manager
When a new build arrive, "What's new" section in below address not updated. https://www.metatrader5.com/en/releasenotes Now we see build 2590 but we don't know What's new
[Deleted]
Hello. Is it possible to read an MQL5 binary file that stores an array, into a python program? I know I can use sockets, but it's useless when either is not reachable. I'd like to save an array to a file, then send it to my python server when it is reachable/convenient. Not posting any codes yet
I'm a beginner in MQL5 and I have been learning for about a week. I guess i should impress you maybe, so...... I have a very small background in html,css and Javascript. I speak 4 languages and i am fluent in 2 I have been studying trading for a little over a 1 year, I study trading for 1 hour
Hi Everyone, Let me start by saying i did do some research and found a few posts on here from people who had similar problems but i was not able to resolve my issue. I am not able to download indicators or EAs from the MQL5 website (which would then open MT4 and install the indicator/EA) when i
Hi Guys I have been struggling with locating my trailing stop loss on the web terminal. Please help if you know how to locate it. Thanks a lot
Hell and good day, I have been having this issue for like 3 days now and I will need someone to help to resolve this issue. I place an order, set a SL and it changes on the chart and trade tab. When I get a spike in the market it disobey to SL. Here is a trade report Please kindly assist me on how
Hey, I have several EA's running on one trading account. In order to run them smoothly I need one MT4 Client per EA. As far as I know I can only migrate one MT4 terminal to the MQL5 VPS, when I try to migrate the second one it overrides the first one. Is there any way to bypass this and have more
Hi Everyone, I must be gong mad but on iPad MT4 when you move to crosshair the data in the top LHS of the chart window reflects the OHLC of the candle that you have that you are touching on the chart. This is great and a really obvious feature. However... On MT4 desktop when you move to crosshair
Hi, I want to create a HashMap which has following declaration but it gives error. " CHashMap<int, float[]> x; Error : '[' - comma expected " Is there a way to have hashmap with key as int and value as an array? So that I can store multiple values for a single key
hi guys am new as it looks like and am gonna ask a friend to build me a good scalping ea so can some one please tell what kind of Requirements Specification should i ask in the * Attach the Requirements Specification*
Hi; Now, Indicator calculation in Metatrader5 has bellow methods: Close, Open, High, Low, Median Price (HL/2), Typical Price (HLC/3), Weighted Close (HLCC/4) But some other same software hase HLOC/4 method. It's need to add not only HLOC/4 but also add «Real Weighted» calculation to Metatrader5
By SymbolSelect function we can hide a symbol in MarketWatch but we can't "Hide All" . This is a problem when we have so many symbols in Market Watch List. How I can hid all symbols on it
While through some service providers, my computer is connected to the Internet, at the time of compiling, this error is observed and the compiler stops. «sending request to protector server error (3-3, #0)» But when we change the provider, this problem doesn't happen anymore. Even if I don't change
Hi I'm trying to get the initial volume of a ticket, so I can then use that value in my EA