General - page 504

Hi all. What happens if a market order gets partially executed using ORDER_FILLING_RETURN? Suposing my buy market order had 10 volume and the first level of ask price has only 5 volume. Does the market order will buy 5 in first ask price and the rest on following available ask prices until complete
Hello, Does any body can help me to say how can we understand for what reason I have been banned? because last week I was banned suddenly for a week and as I know I haven't done any thing wrong. My activity at site until now was only making friends and answering the private messages . I have not
How can i copy my own signal from MT4 to my another MT4 account ? thanks for all
Hi Guys, Does anybody know where are CRect methods described inside the reference ? Thank you very much indeed
Hi, if I am doing copier trading for my client and and manage their account. Do everyone of them need a single VPS themseft? Or they could use the VPS under my account? or is there any other better way to save cost on VPS for many others MT4 copy trading account? Thanks
Hello, I am having difficulty in downloading/installing a free indicator to the mt5 copy i am using. Even though the mt5 copy i am using is open it is opening another mt5 copy and i can only download it to that copy which i don't want. Please help. Thanks. Best Regards, Selva
[Deleted]
Has anyone heard anything about this from anywhere? This seems like a better alternative to the traditional python-mt5 integration
Hello! What is the best way to send a market order and ensure that the order is done successfully, even if order volume needs to consume several levels of price of the book? I am using orders ORDER_TYPE_BUY/ORDER_TYPE_SELL, action TRADE_ACTION_DEAL and filling ORDER_FILLING_FOK , because I want to
hello my current phone number is not active, i want to change my new number but i cant recieve the verification code in sms message because my current number not active, please help
does anyone have a problem like the picture .. I have repeatedly reinstalled but still the same thing. some can help for a solution. mt4 & mt5 are the same. please help .. I have no problem with internet connection
Hi, Does Anyone know about this problem? The message behind the question mark is "Purchase canceled, no activation". Regards
Dear all friends. I am not able to put job application posted in freelancer area, can you help me to resume my freelancer job ability
I paste the code here too: //-------------------------------------------------------------------------- // Extend Box | //-------------------------------------------------------------------------- #property copyright "" #property
dear guys I cant receive the security massage is there anyone can help me
Past few days I have been optimization backtesting on multiple custom pairs, then I import my like 6th pair, same process as always, and suddenly out of nowhere I am getting 100% disk usage making the backtest and everything on my pc super slow. What changed? I reset my bios for my OC but that is
MQL5 Signal #201106_3005, <Deleted> Code 02276Z Card No 6306 Date 11/6/2020 You have successfully subscribed to <Deleted> Trading signal: Account 2102991613 (HugosWay-Demo3) , period 2020.11.06 23:44:10-2020.12.06 23:44:10
double initial_deposit=AccountEquity(); extern int ProfitPerc=10; i have defined this in start of the trade. Then i have the following line for closing the trade of earning 10% Growth in Equity. I want to if ((AccountEquity()-initial_deposit>=(ProfitPerc*initial_deposit)/100)) { if
  over bougt/over sold levels  (18   1 2)
is there any oscillator or indicator, which shows that prices are oversold/overbought with respect to last day/last week open/close price. and how accurate is that oscillator,which time frame they are close to result.
how can i Publishing my mt4/5 live account to my website so can everyone can see how does my EA (that i use on my mt5 account) work like livestreaming my mt4/5 account to my websit (like big widget that show my accountb live) i got no coding or programing skills
hi i got modify position :Error 10036 -invalid raturn code the trade server . and my order is open but cant modify stop loss and take profit.give modify position :Error 10036 -invalid raturn code the trade server . how i can solve this error
  Good Bye Forex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (14   1 2)
Iv'e traded forex for 15 years and Forex is not what it used to be!!! It's not possible to consistently make money in a market which trends some days/months, but other days/months has a crappy range of 30-70 pips with the daily and weekly candles both UP DOWN UP DOWN UP DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! Forget about...
I have the following code- for points 1,2 & 3 of a triangle Price1 is declared as double and Time1 as datetime Price1 = ObjectGetDouble ( 0 ,objName,OBJPROP_PRICE1 , 0 ); Time1 = ObjectGetTimeByValue ( 0 ,objName,Price1 , 0 ); The prices are as expected for all points but get the
I bought the <Deleted> signal, but it doesn't work, before that it still works, what should I do, I have set the parameters correctly. From 30 October onwards it was still working normally, today 6.11 <Deleted> had many entry and exit orders, but mine only had no entry orders
Hi Can someone please assist me as to where I find my Metatrader ID on my desktop profile for the MT5 's push notifications ... I had them in MT4 but can not seem to be able to enable them for MT5 ... I do not have metatrader on my phone installed , not even for the MT4's notifications but that
[Deleted]
Hi. Does trade operations like OrderSend suspend execution until the result returns? I can't find any source saying anything about it. It is critical to understand how this, and other functions such as... wait. I've found it. For anyone out there with a similar curiosity, Ordersend is a blocking
[Deleted]
  Key event within mq4 programs  (22   1 2 3)
Hi Codersguru, I would like an indicator(/EA) that reacts to users' commands: the indicator would do a task upon the striking of "F5", "Ctrl+P", or of any assigned key of my choice: start { ... if ("Key event") function(x1,x2); ... } function(x1,x2) { ... Print("Hey it's Saturday for goodness...
how can I put a certain rule that my lot size should be less than or equal to 1.0 ? if (!mytrade.Sell(ExtLots*Coefficient, Symbol (),mysymbol.Bid(),mysymbol.Ask()+ExtStoploss, 0.0 , NULL )) { Print ("Sell -> false . Result Retcode: ",mytrade.ResultRetcode()
  VPS.ex5  (1)
I subscribed to the VPS for my account 88087473 - ok. But when I tried to migrate to it I got this error: " 2020.11.06 08:18:21.626 MQL5 cannot open file <Deleted>' " I removed this Communicator previously because I was getting another error message about it's dll. How can I get it back? Julian
I purchased a product on the website, received an email confirming purchase and instructions how to download to my MT4. On my public MT4 there is a button to download (which I did not do), on my VPS, I sign in and there is no download button to click for a purchased product. Help please
i am unsure why my script gets blocked after ~21 hours. it runs every 3 seconds or 5 minutes. kindly please advise, especially if there is a way to debug and find where the code is getting blocked and potentially why ! One thought: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/predefined/_stopflag The _StopFlag