General - page 501

By SymbolSelect function we can hide a symbol in MarketWatch but we can't "Hide All" . This is a problem when we have so many symbols in Market Watch List. How I can hid all symbols on it
While through some service providers, my computer is connected to the Internet, at the time of compiling, this error is observed and the compiler stops. «sending request to protector server error (3-3, #0)» But when we change the provider, this problem doesn't happen anymore. Even if I don't change
Hi I'm trying to get the initial volume of a ticket, so I can then use that value in my EA
Hello i was wondering if its possible to have the EA make an encrypted file to store some side data and then read data from that file whenever necessary i know that we can create csv/text files and then read the data later on , but i want that file to be non readable by the user and only be readable
how do u connect your mt4 platform to your mql5 account,try logging in under file but nothing happens
Hi guys. I would like to put in a variable all closed positions, both Buy and Sell winning. And the same thing I would like to do with the losing ones, to be able to compare them with the Condition block. How can I do with mql5?? thank you. Obviously I am referring to the positions already closed
hello , in buying processor for back testıng and optımısatıon we should care about what parameters? huge potential of most of processors are for graphical works right? mt5 doesnt need that? and finally more cores is more important or high frequency? for example should i go for intel Xeon series
I was wondering if this is possible. I like to use the one click trading buttons in MT5. Is there a way to automatically attach a predetermined stop and take profit without having to modify the order
MT5 have buy-stop-limit / sell-stop-limit , but why not have  buy-limit-stop / sell-limit-stop. I think this is also usefull. I suggest add it.
  Market Allowance  (6)
I was wondering if it is allowed spamming/flooding market with just a product changing the name and putting it in every category. Checking the publishing date, it seems to me it is a allowed. I went to mt5/indicators and looked for "Volumes" in search box
Hello, If I subscribe to a Signal, and it open a position, can I manually close it (partially or totaly) ? Thanks in advance for replies !
Hi, I was half way loading an EA, just before loading the images. I logout and I can not fined the draft EA. Can someone help please
Hello, i have been learning mql5 for about a week now and i have a super simple RSI bot that opens a trade when it hits either the 70 or 30 and then closes the trade when it hits the stop loss or take profit. But I need to add a time function i guess is what you call it. I want to add some lines of
Good day. I am new to MQL5 and am enjoying the platform, but I am a little puzzled by something and need to ask asstance. If you can shed some light on why this might be happening, I would be very appreciative. BACKGROUND I created a indicator which is working fine. I then tried printing specific
Hello I do not know how to be sure that the connection to platform and trader is enable and the signals are copying? My question is that how to make sure about the connection>? In the meantime where can i see the copied signals ? I have not received any copy signal in my platform..May be I am have
  How to make giant profits on forex?  (693   1 2 3 4 5 ... 69 70)
My profits are small, which makes my deposit either stand still or melt away, and I want to make giant profits
Hi there I'm making some research about the best place to live from trading as the european regulatory about leverage is getting hard, I would agree to 1:50 but 1:30 is almost half. So, the best place to live from trading should match the following requirements: Low cost and lower taxes, Outside the
  Signal volume  (1)
Hello, i get this error message with a copy signal and i don't understand why. can you please help me. Signal - different specification of symbol GBPNZD, signal provider has maximal volume 200.00, subscriber has 50.00 Signal - different specification of symbol GBPCAD, signal provider has maximal
when i click on the compile '{' - semicolon expected do { ------------------- ------------------ ------------------ } while(iVolume(Symbol(),0,0)<=1) ☹ ☛ { for(int=0,1=1,i++) { if(A>=C && B<E) { int
Hi, I have enabled push notifications for my accounts in the mobile apps so I can receive trade updates. However it also sends me login notifications which I really don't want because they come in very frequently. Is there any way to disable just the login push notifications
I have rented a 1 month VPS server on my demo account but I rented it on the wrong account. 24 hours have not yet passed since I rented the hosting, it has only been 13 hours as of now, can I transfer the hosting to the account which I want
produkt is purchesed, but not download yet ? where l have to download from ? when l press install nothing is hapen help me please
The if condition is true, but it don t execute the code , The code is working , it works without the "if" condition , but when I put it in the "if" condition it work one or 2 times than It don t work anymore int order =NBOrders(); if (order== 0 ) { Code1; } else if (gagneS ==
Back testing of this robot with the optimization method takes too long. It takes about 1 week. Is there any faster way to do this? My computer is fast enough and this robot test is going very slow. I will be very happy if anyone can help
#property copyright "Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link "https://www.mql5.com" #property version "1.00" #include<Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; input int SMA1= 12 ; input int SMA2= 144 ; //Calculate the Ask Price. double Ask= NormalizeDouble ( SymbolInfoDouble (
hey, how to add alert on condition of indicators? thanks for response
Hi I registered as a signal and then disabled my signal and subscribed to a signal. But now I cannot enable my signal. Can someone explain for me
This is about signal copying. Mainly about synchronization. My question is when I start a signal and the provider (master account) already has opened trades then will my account copy opened trades (for example if 4 trades are in drawdown open and 1 is in profit - like in a basket trading). Then what
Kindly help me. I have logged in but still unable to download the indicator from the webpage of the seller
I have a script for convert and make offline news data from ff calendar. Every functions are working perfectly. My broker uses gmt+1 clock so I make and convert all data belongs to gmt+1. the problem is the broker candle are not matching with news candle. It is not about daylight savings I guess so