General - page 514

Hi everyone, I’m trying to replicate my live trading in the strategy tester. The live trades are taken when the previous bar is completed (i.e when a new bar is formed). I simply check the last bar time at each new tick event to see whether a new bar is present. This works well. The code is also
Hello, I have a new mobile number <...> --- the old mobile number is <...>. No code can be received via this mobile number! Please delete the number <...>. Many thanks to Heinz Rudolf Kampff
Hello everyone, I need your help on this. I have this paid signal which has a good track record. for some reason for every trade the signal provider opens, I get two trades opened on my side and it makes double of what he makes. The challenge comes when there's a big drawback. So of recent we had a
When doing optimization backtests in MT5 it uses all of my available RAM and basically freezes my PC until the test is finished. Is it possible to set a cap/limit on the amount of RAM MT5 can use when doing a backtest either in windows or in MT5 itself
This is a simplified image of the cursor shape and its results It is made of pillars Each column is aggregated in which the sum of news affecting the currency throughout the day (previous - actual - expected) From which he can guess the strength of the movement expected today
As Subject. Is it normal the Service Desk did not reply for about 10 days. Is service desk there to help customers who paid to MQL5, or try to give customers hard time? Forum did not help to submit my issues to Supervisors/Managers, only REMOVED MY MESSAGES
As the titles states, do Expert Advisors get every single times & sales event in OnTick() call or ticks/events get skipped when the tick incoming rate gets too high? The reason I'm asking is because in my advisor (while trading NQ futures on CME) I count every OnTick() call per minute during live
i just registered as signal provider , but account is disabled persons cannot subscribe and account does not come up among signal providers on mql5 even when i you search..i need help thanks
I have just encountered an error after I have purchased an expert using paypal method something to do with emails must match the expert does not show up on my account however money was taken from my bank account. Please help
[Deleted]
How do I get my money back if the indicator will not download to my mt4
void GetHistoryPairs() { int find = 0 ; int i = 0 ; string symbol[]; for ( i= 0 ;i<OrdersHistoryTotal();i++) { if ( OrderSelect (i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY)) { Print (" Symbol : ",OrderSymbol()); ArrayResize (symbol,i+ 1 , 0 ); if
Does metaquotes has an email for features requests or something like that, for MT5 improvements? On their site, nothing
I don't know who came up with this bright idea. I don't see the point of it as people know how to download MT5! Whoever added it obviously doesn't actually use the platform and it is extremely annoying. Go to click "Reply" to a post if it is near the tab the tab expands. At least you can delete it
  signal problem  (4)
My signal provider had 2 trade in 2 days that I subscribe, but I didn't have any trade in my metatrader. I want to ask, how can I solve this problem
Hi, I’m a user of mt5. Someone Can help me? I would like to create custom symbol with candlestick with a specific time session but I can’t. I would like for example create a custom S&P with just the candles of American session. Also I would like to import storic data with the same rule. Thanks a lot
Then this is the Same Bot Optimization Using the Original Meta trader Strategy Tester What Causes the Straight line all settings are the same
Hi there_ I am using custom indicators on my ea and the codes optimized very well but still backtesting slow. I am using 1 core 6 gb ram vps. I need more power computer ? how is mql5 vps
  Signal  (1)
hi I'm just starting out, and I wanted to know if it is possible to subscribe to several signals to diversify my capital, if so how? Is this possible with just one account, or do you have to open an account by signals? If only one count is possible, how do you determine the signal game? thank you in
Hi everyone, How could I solve this issue? My data seems to be lagging and I do not think is the connection error of my network. Thank you. Regards, Jia Yi
Hello everyone, I want to send a wss:// reqeust. I tried WebRequest but that didn't work. So how can I fix it
Can't log into my desk top or my mobile device. Can only log into the web terminal. My other devices keep stating "Invalid account."
Hello there . is anyone able to tell me why MT5 is not compatible with macOS Catalina - Apple (UK) .?? any one knows when is going to be compatible?? thanks for your time
Hello community,&nbsp; I have an expert advisor in debug mode.&nbsp; I would like to progress this advisor to release mode&nbsp;in order to upload a product file at Market.&nbsp; After compiling there are no errors&nbsp;and no warnings.&nbsp; How can I transform my expert advisor from debug...
Hi, today I cant log the indicators AND EA I bought from the market to my chart. even yesterday everything is fine, anyone can help? I logged out and logged in my mql5 account already, thank you
  New member  (6)
Hi!!!! I'm new member. Nice to meet all of you <3 <3 <3
Hi, I'm looking  for a list of brokers that offer "Netting Mode" trading for real accounts. Thanks! BM
Hello guys; I started to work with MQL5 in some months, and I have a question about the Sleep function. I have a EA that needs to evaluate a condition every second during for exemple 1200 seconds, for this I use a while and the Sleep. The problem is that when a use the while and the Sleep function...
I'm new to the platform. could someone help me understand the difference between what i think should be my margin and what it says at the bottom that my margin and free balance are? on AUD the math works out. i should have 11k subtracted from my free margin. i don't understand. It says my margin is
I want to create a SQLite file on MQL5/Files, but this code didn't do so. I don't know what is wrong! void OnTick () { datetime Recolection = StringToTime ( TimeToString ( TimeCurrent (), TIME_DATE ) + " " + 00 : 00 : 00 ); if ( TimeCurrent () == Recolection) { string