General - page 513

Where can i talk to someone who manages MT5 platform on a technical level
i have an EA, now the author have delete it from the market, and i still want to use it in new VPS, how to do that, i still have 7 activation left thanks
I tried to do multi pair in mt5. i put eurusd, usdchf but it would not let me in the boxes. it would not stay. how do i set multi pair i looked in the faq as well
  MQL5 VPS  (3)
For anyone who has some experience using the MQL5 server or any other VPS server I was wondering if there are any optimizations needed in your EA to make it function in the best way possible. And/or if there is a coder who might read this who has some experience with this who would care to review
How do I get the toolbox and strategy tester back to position? That is at the bottom of the screen. Regards
Hi Traders. Is there an indicator that works the same way as the one in tradingview works (I have attached pictures below)? Looking for a MT5 EMA indicator that lets me view the 4H EMA on the 1H chart. In the pic below the red EMA is the 20 period 1H EMA and the black EMA is the 20 period 4H EMA
Would anybody know the code to add a label to a level on a indicator. #property indicator_level1 90 If I wanted to code in a label on this level, would there be a simple way of doing it Thanks alot for any help you might be able to offer
I have not been able to get any of the experts to run on their own. They worked on a demo account and then I came home one day and they just seemed to stop working. I messed around with it after waiting a few more days to see if they would kick back up. They of course never did. So I took a break
  copy own signal  (2)
Hi .. Is it possible to copy your own signal from my account at broker X to another own account at broker Y (because I cannot run the specific EA on the account at broker Y)
I could not install my new EA on my chart...every time i press install from the terminal window of my MT4, it asks me to inter my mql5 credentials, however, it does not install the EA, but keep going around that circle again and again. Anyone's help is much appreciated. Thank you
Hi all, Hoping you can help a newbie out here! I'm trying to get some basic events fired off to a DLL I'm building for when a Position is Opened, Closed, and Modified, but its all pretty foreign to me, and it seems as though there isn't an 'easy' way to do it! From what i'm reading, I _think_ need
  demo  (5)
I was on excental trade website and needed to open up a metatrader 4 for my broker. done that but there is the money from the excentral. this was through there website. it only show a demo account. i what the real account
Hi all, I found a problem after importing a huge tick data file (more than 16 Gb) from TDS2 to the metaquotes MT5 platform. Here you can find the file: *** I followed the steps detailed here: https://www.metaquotes.net/en/metatrader5/news/5028 And here you have some screenshots for someone to check
Dear All, please kindly advise how to buy EA from this market? So far I have tried many times use my CC but always decline if buy from this web, but if I buy from different web such as ebay etc my CC always successfully debited. thanks
Hi Guys, I've been trying to get my EA to work on an MQL5 VPS, but I keep getting a 'wininet.dll not allowed error when I try to sync the EA. Can anyone help? Thanks, CPC
How do I temporarily suspend or put a hold of following a signal provider without cancelling the subscription
Hello, I opened a demo account with a 1:1 leverage with a certain broker. I am trading Gold (XAUUSD), so contract size is 100 I have 50,000 EUR in the account. And I opened a BUY with trade size of 0.1 The current price was 1870.00 on MT5 I see that my MARGIN is 801 Euros. I expected it to be 187
Hello, I paid someone to make an expert advisor a few months ago and it wasn't quite what I hoped for. It's very profitable but uses martigale strategy and because of this It can accumulate a nasty drawdown from time to time (very risky). Note: I didn't receive the source code So I had an idea to
  EA fix  (3)
Hi guys, Anyone can help me to fix EA and add new feature ? Waiting for the developers Regards
Hello everybody i have an ea and i want to upload it to mql5 market but everytime these errors are appear, the ea works great in live and mt4 strategy tester. please review the attachment
  Super Trend  (2)
Hello, i lookingfor a SuperTrend indicator for MTQ5... if you have an Expert as well would be great, so i can test it
Dear memebers, Many can be a seller in market but i can not do it. Anyone could help me or suggest steps to register? Rgds, Thanh NQ
[Deleted]
Anyone who knows where I can get the calculator? Or maybe a developer who can develop one
Rented an EA yesterday but I am unable to install and activate it !! I followed the procedure given in the welcome email but the required button "purchase" is not available on my terminal. is there any waiting period? or it should be available immediately after purchase? Please help if somebody
copytrade I registered did not copy the signal although I did it correctly, please let me know how to fix it
That's my first post to this forum. Maybe question has been answered. If so, please send me a link. If not: You've purchased a robot, and somehow this thing manages to buy you a Ferrari every now and then. How confident are you, that this robot will work some months, or years. Backtest works, so why
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, June the 5th, 2020. Recompile your products in the Market We urge the programmers who publish their products in the Market to recompile files using the new platform version and to upload the updated files into the Market. The current
Hi all, I've been looking for any working preset file for XMT Scalper Ea, hope there is anybody who can share. Thank you in advance. God bless
You may import any Windows Dynamic Link Library (DLL) into your EA/Script, but, in my experience, it is easy to do that for the SIMPLE type like "int", but hard for "string". Watch this: #import "user32.dll" int MessageBoxA( int , string , string, int ); #import const string MyText = "Hello"
I have an EA that uses rectangles to visualize positions (entry, SL, TP). By default all horizontal (time) coordinates of objects are drawn as snapped to the center of a bar, but there is a setting ("Precise time scale" in Charts settings or PreciseTime=1 in the Objects section of Common.ini) that