General - page 250

Hi, as the title says i wanted to get how many bars ago an event has occurred, does anyone have an idea on where to start. Thanks
Hi guys, I am trying to subscribe to a signal through the icmarkets-live22 on PC. Everytime i click on the signal id like to subscribe/copy, It directs me to the payment method which has my card details prefilled. However, i tried it once to pay through the card, instead it topped up my account
[Deleted]
Hello friends. I've been trying to withdraw earned funds, but I'm not receiving the OTP. It has been like this for days now. Please help. Thanks
void OnStart () { string a[]={ "c" , "a" , "b" }; test(a); } //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void test( string &data[]) { ArraySort (data); } now, it return the result: 'ArraySort' - constant cannot be modified. But, before build 2485, string
In many tests, problems will be found, and the template needs to be modified continuously, and each time you need to right-click to save. Is there a shortcut key for saving to template
[Deleted]
I am creating a Broker terminal simulation program using python and mql5 where there will be an index and i will be simulating futures price based on AI which will automatically generate bid ask to simulate price I want to know how price moves that cause price movement I know that when a seller's
[Deleted]
I have never wanted to open such a topic, but I am forced. I am getting this error message for 4 days, and get in touch from contacts page 4 days before, they did not respond yet. Is there somebody who gets this message for a long time and able to subscribe a signal somehow. Thank you
MQL VPS is very close to my account server. Ping is about 2 ms according to the VPS document. When I use this account subcribing to a signal. Is VPS close to signal server
I have one account subscribing to a signal. I want this account to subscribe to more signals? Is it possible
There is a big variety of ways of predicting the market. One of them is Moon Phases - due to how they affect human nature. Full Moon being bearish (biased to the negative side of things), and New Moon being bullish (the opposite). What's your approach on that? or did you even know such thing exists
I need help here when i compile or tyr to run the ea it gives me this two error messages
Im trying out an EA that need to go full margin, but as soon as it hits 100%margin 1:500 leverage the expert get removed by not enough margin removed function called something like that. How do I disable this function to keep the EA active
[Deleted]
  Profitable EA  (1)
Hi guys, where can i find a profitable EA with initial capital of € 1000
when I use my ea on metatrader5 demo direct downloaded from mt5 wbsite, I make profits. when I trade the same ea on mt5 of some broekr, the ea fails. Reason
Is it posssible if somebody copying my signal on their account and further they share that account as signal on mql5 ? if yes ? then how to prevent it
I'm trying to start programming bots again, but MT5 keeps shutting itself down a couple seconds after opening. Not sure what is happening? Tried re-installing it and same problem. Anyone else experience this and/or find a solution?
Hello, I already opened a similar post on the subject but we got lost in a long conversion, so I preferred to open a new post so that the problem and the solution (if exists) remain clear. Here is the problem: I want to know the profit/loss corresponding of the movement of one pip (0.0001 for Forex
hi I want to draw a trendline from the corner of the candle. What is the code for this trendline? thanks guys
I've googled and searched the forums, so sorry if this has already been answered and I don't know the correct search terms. Instead of using bool true/false to change between only 2 parallel blocks(1 or the other), I'd like a way to choose from a multiple choice menu, like 1 thru 5, and each number
  service desk  (4)
does anyone know when the service desk open
Hello! I'm having an issue with MT4/MT5 Desktop Software because I cant login to any of my broker accounts and it keeps trying ot log-in but nothing happens afterwards, I tried changing passwords, reinstalling software but nothing is working...Help me please if you can
Hi, I'm trying to make an automated trading bot. Every time I want to make buy order with the last close price in the function "ontick", I see the price bought in my order several pip higher than what I want, and I don't understand why. Somebody can help me? I'm in a demo account with swissquote as
  MT5 locking up  (2)
Recently my MT5 has started locking up and I either have to restart or it may start up again in 5-15min. This is on my dedicated trading computer. Dell G7 gaming i7 10750 16G (1 year old). I run the same profile and templates on an older machine i7 4770 16G .which also has background stuff running
I am subscribed to a signal and have a VPS from MQL. The copied trades do not tally! 1** Below is the screenshot of signal trades: 2** Below is my terminal screenshot: 3*** Below is my Journal screenshot: Can someone please help me? This is crazy, if signal continues to open the trades, for each
Good morning, Recently switched to macbook M1, downloaded MT5 but when i try to copy a signal ( clicking on COPY - x USD ..... ) nothing happen. Am i doing something wrong? Some ideas how can i fix it
Hello Folks, I want to use Magic Keys (Physical Device) and it's asking me for a unique terminal identifier which which is suppose to be a long mix of numbers and letters. I can't link Magic Keys unless I have that to sink it with the platform. Can anyone help or guide me. Thank you J Koresh
  Lots  (1)
Hi, could you tell me why on mt5 accounts opened on metaquotes, NZDCAD, NZDCHF and NZDJPY crosses the minimum lot is 0.1 and not 0.01? thank you
Hi, Currently I have been using MT4 for the past 2 years and quite happy with this software However, I faced a serious problem recently that all my new EA not shown out on the EA listing after refresh, even I had manually copied to the MQL4/Expert folder it's still not shown up after refresh, I also
There seems to be a bug in MetaTrader5 for Windows. It is possible to have multiple accounts set up in a single MT5, but for some reason and without any action from the user MetaTrader switches account user is logged to. Moreover - even without informing the user that this happened. How I noticed