General - page 427

I have just signed up to an automated signal provider but I cant see how to link my account with the provider. No windows popped up as it did in the tutorial video
hello, i successfully subscribed to mercury signal but trades are not copied to my fpmarkets-live account
After plotting my trendlines and other objects on the MT5 platform on windows on a certain chart e.g V50 1s I am finding these objects present in unwanted charts such as the V75 making my charts a bit untidy and when I attempt to delete these objects on the unwanted charts i.e V75 I find all my work
Hello, why is there a word pro next to the names of the symbols? Is there a difference between the usdcad symbol and usdcad.pro? why is there a dot next to the symbol names? Is there a difference between the usdcad and usdcad. symbols
Hi Everyone Can someone tell me how to configure the Autochartist Risk Calculator on MT4 ? It doesn't calculate showing the Volume. Thanks
Hi MT5 is one of the best if not THE best trading tool on the planet. But through the years, i've collected some possible improvements that could be made to the already amazing platform If you have propositions, please post them here. 1) possibility to save several setfiles within the code, and name
Hi guys, I hope your trades are going well! We were developping an EA and we did a lot of tests on demo & real account . We now found the right settings for each pair and we'd like to start recording results from now for a couple of months before publishing it. Does anyone know if this would be
The signal distributor and the funds are the same. However, my trade is 0.01 lot. What is the cause
I have spent a few thousand over several years in the marketplace for indicators and for some reason I cannot access them on any MT4 platforms. I can see them but no access unless purchasing them. Under my profile i can see all of them and all of them show I still have several downloads not even
Hello everyone. Can anyone tell me what is the possible cause of this error? Thanks
This stems from the various issues i've had recently with developers in the freelance section. For me, it's always a gamble for picking someone right to do your work for you and to ensure that the EA is bespoke. But recently i'm having trouble with developers who do not understand simple
Hi Guys, Using Admiral Markets MT5 on Windows. I created a bunch of Profiles , saving each one as I went, and Saved As when I was making new ones. I Saved when closing or making changes to that Profile. I flicked to another Profile, and it appeared fine. Flicked back to the original, and it
Hello I have written an MT5 ea that uses some custom indicators I have added all indicators as resource, so I can send single .ex5 file to client I dont want client to know anything about indicators I have used in my ea but every time I attach ea on chart/remove it from chart, it lists all
Do I need to have a different MQL5 log in for my iphone? I am useing same MQL5 login as used on my computer and android devide. Thanks PipzPayz
Can anyone help with the History Quality for MT5 strategy tester? Contacted broker and they said it is not on their side as they take it from MetaQuotes and they can't do anything about it? On second broker is showing 100%. Although profit and charts are very similar? Thanks
Less than 6 months will be fine, More than 6 months, More than 1 year, More than 2 years, More than 3 years, More than 5 years, More than 7 years, Around 10 years
i have uploaded my document passport which have expired year2026 but i reciveved message like its expired already, why? it have 5 years more and i just renew my passport
Hi sir, Pls Help 😭, I have subscription on signals, I think it stop, I accidentally register as seller, How can i back again, I want to stop being seller 😔😭
hi all I'm writing some code to calcualate lot size and then i'm using normalize to keep up to 2 decimals. It's working fine except for the value 7 as shown below. it happens in any time frame and any currency pair. I've seen normalisedouble failing a couple of other times with other calculated
How can open an order that makes 20 USD profit in EURUSD in MQL4
  THE BUY ZONE - TheRumpledOne  (256   1 2 3 4 5 ... 25 26)
THE BUY ZONE RULES: The long zone is the Open Price + .0003 and +.0004. The short zone is the Open Price - .0003 and -.0004. For the USDJPY use .03/.04 instead. Go long on green (bull) candle in the long zone and short on red (bear) candle in short zone. I reset the Buy Zone at the start of the hour...
Hi all, Is there any algorithm available to scan for specific price action bars, in specific time frames, in specific pairs and generate email alerts? Thank you in advance, Dimitrios
Hey everyone - while there is a lot of information here, its confusing for someone like myself who is new to the platform. I have been using the Metatrader to gain experience trading currencies in a demo account and of course I find the concept of algorithmic trading, expert advisors etc very
All my signal copies are coming in at .01 even when on the signal provider it says .02 or .03. Why is this ?? Mt4 using cedar
I had watched Many signals here at mql5 and discovered that starting from the end of February, 2021, Most signal review no longer come with "star" rating . My signal subscribers has also complained of that and I have also seen where subscribers of other signals complained too. Apart from
I am looking for a indicator that alerts when there is a cross on two ema
Dear Support, I've lost my mobile phone number registered on my profile, how change it to a new one
Hello all, I have subscribed to a set of signals, and saw they made a trade two hours ago for a buy on USDJPY, however the trade was not made for me. I have my account set up on a VPS , however my desktop was still open at the time of the trade. I have also enabled AutoTrading on the MT4 top bar
Hi, Is there a tool to calculate / convert from FIFO to LIFO account statements in the mt4-5 trading ? Thanks a lot
I want the Expert Advisor not to be tied to an indicator. It would calculate the bars and take buy/sell signals internally. Is it possible