General - page 433

do i just keep running it never downloading updates Toby
Dear Traders and Code Creators, The regression of i-regr indicator on MT4 in mq4 works from 0 to 8. I found an indicator (named Star-Profit-Channel in ex4 on MT4) similar to i-regr but the regression works from 0 to 18 using on MT4 in ex4. What I'd like you to help is make i-regr regression work
Hi, is there a way to unverify my account and to change the user name
Hi there, I am getting errors when trying to subscribe to a signal. The primary shown error is simply "Subscription Failed". When I look into the journal, there is an "unknown error" logged. This error occurs when I try to subscribe to the signal from different Brokers (RoboForex, ICMarkets - both
My strategy tester is blocked since today ! only 6 trades backtested and the graph continues to scroll but do not take any more trade EA backtested on EUR USD - 1M - 5M - 1H Always the same thing : blocked after 6-7 trades. I uninstalled mt4 and reinstall and always the same thing. I PRESS F2
Hello, I need help, how to change my time zone in red circle drawing on mt4? aamos38@gmail.com Thanks amos
i was having some signals on my profile for live and demos account , all the links of those signals has been disappeared however the accounts are active , i want to know why is happened . i tried to add new signals its saved and added but it didn't reflect all the history of the account as it used
Hi every one, I defined an Array , then set it as a timeseries, then resize it ! As mentioned in the document it should serve as a reverse index Array but when I resize it , new allocated memory index is at the end instead of at the beginning! is it normal? is there any way, function or ETC. to do
  Rent MQL5 VPS  (2)
NEED HELP I HAVE PROBLEM WITH RENTING VPS AFTER I TYPED MY CARD DETAILS AND PRESSED PAY IT IS PROCESSING LONG TIME WITH NO ANSWER
So I have to products on the market. And these products have over 400 downloads so far but nobody has rated them... I tried to see I could rate them with another profile? and that didn't have the option either? Does anybody know why or how to activate ratings? Let me know if ratings are available
Hello, Can anybody help me with my issue: My VPS does not copy trades from the signal provider any more. I did change servers, and it did not help I have the journal from server: I need to solve this ? Thank you
  virtual hosting,  (1)
i had to reinstall my mt4 platform, how do i put the virtual server back onto my live account
Hi All, I am new in MT5 and I subscribed for a signal for the first time. Now the VPS journal says: 2021.03.02 04:03:29.094 Signal '0000000': signal provider has balance XXXXX.00 USD, leverage 1:500; subscriber has balance YYYYY.00 EUR, leverage 1:30 2021.03.02 04:03:29.094 Signal '0000000'
Hello, please can somebody help me with a basic question. Just for the background: I am able to create quite complex programs in MQL5, I think I have understood (most of the) basics. But I do not understand why I would be using "scripts" and the "OnStart" function? is this a way to make MQL5
Hello, Can anybody help me with my issue: My VPS does not copy trades from the signal provider. I have the journal from server: How can I solve this ? Thank you
I could not find any offline chart generator. How can do that? Actually, I have 5 seconds OHLC data and I can't import. I imported 1 minute ohlc and my strategy tester works great on that but, I could not import 5 sec ohlc. Please help
How long does it take to get indicator activated on your terminal after making payment for an indicator? it has been loaded on my terminal but anytime I try using it am told I cant use it until I buy it but I have paid for it using my mql5 account. Please help me. thanks
Hi, I've tried to download a demo on the market but I've got a message error : "failed download product moving averages signature www.mql5.com :443 send fail [500 Internal Server error] Please help ! Thank you
Could MT4/5 offer "Custom Time Period" in the next update? It would be nice to be able to test and attach indicators or expert advisors on tick and second charts. MT4/5 are missing tick and second charts.
Hello everybody Anybody has an idea on how to create a simple program that can perform this 2 actions: > Alert me via mail and/or sound and/or push notification that the stock just changed by a fixed amount in value, lets say 1$ > Insert a fixed amount at any of that moments P.S.: i want the
Hello,   I made a request to my VPS service to change from UK to US servers, and they are able to migrate the VPS with changing the server IP only. Could anyone tell me if I lose my activation with this change? They will only change the server IP.   Thank you. Jeroen 
Hi, I've subscribed to a MT4 signal called Coheront and has gone broke a few days ago and has no activity since then, how do I get a refund of my subscription fee locked in this signal? Regards, Alick
As you can see from the screenshot, this signal is just 12 hours old and I am unsubscribing, but the page said the fund will be paid to signal provider. It usually said the money will be refunded. why
  Creating a command to write a bot  (193   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
There is an idea to create a 10/10 team to write a forex trading bot. 10/10 (or maybe more) means 10 traders and 10 programmers. Thus, traders get a free opportunity to implement their best strategies in the form of an automated bot. And programmers get free information about the best strategies
I really want to hear from Metaquotes about the PayPal integration because this week PayPal just vanished as an option to withdraw our earned money to our own Bank accounts. This ecosystem will only be fair and trustable if both sides trust each other, which right now, it is NOT the case.. My
  margin call  (3)
Hello, can you tell me what is the adventive of the lower margin call? also by what criteria should I choose stop out level.  
In Strategy Tester When I use TimeCurrent() Function it return me something like D'1970.01.02 13:05:14' allways in strategy tester My Period is 20200101... To 20210101.... It must return me Something like D'2020.01.01 01:01:01' can anyone help me about this
  Signal problem  (2)
I have suscribed a signal provider . I made all the process accoring the available tutorials. Seems that the account is connected to the signal but none of the operations from the provider are being copied to my account. And in the journal I see this> 2021.02 . 24 12 : 34 : 39.865 '1210066' : Signal
if am using two MA indicator for buy and sell, if a buy condition is met the EA does not stop opening order on the buy condition even after tp or sl has been hit and i want it to only open once (1) everytime the condition is met
im logged in and it shows like balance 00.00 but on market section is just blank cant see nothing no purchases not any market products. cant instal from web also. journal 'chats activated' 'community activated' and is not showing any attempts to install from web whatsoever. When i press on web