General - page 210

Hello I have a .mq5 indicator and I have a custom flask python server running on local host (0.0.0.0:80) I'm trying to setup a system where the indicator (inside of OnInit()) would send a HTTP POST request to the server with some information and then the server would return a message back based on
In Metatrader 4, the Object List box contains shortcuts to do the jobs of the buttons. Show button --> Alt + S Edit button --> Alt + E Delete button --> Alt + D List All button --> Alt + L Close button --> Alt + C So, why not the same in Metatrader 5? I hope MT5 developers add these features to
[Deleted]
How can I check void function is valid or not ? void function{ Print ( "Ok" ); } // how can i validate it like.. if (!function) Print (GetLasterror());
I'm trying to set a simple sound alert for when volume is greater than a certain value. I've tried Volume < which is triggering alerts on any value I enter for some reason but Volume > will not trigger an alert no matter what value I enter. I'm using the standard built in 'Volumes' indicator in MT5
  All About Price Action  (11   1 2)
Dear friends/Brothers/Sisters, I want to start this post regarding Price Action. I want people to help about what I know. Please Respond this post, Share the way you know and learn the way I know. I am not a master but a trader like others and also like to know how others doing. Reply and Keep in...
i'm going through the help doc and am noticing some functions have a similar counterpart with little to no additional parameters to them. for example Bars vs iBars, the former has just an extra start stop time. If I don't need to use the start/stop time, will both functions always give the same
Hi, I have an mt5 app installed on my android phone Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra (4/64 GB, Android 8.00). In that app, there is an option One-Click trading like PC terminal. I clicked it and then confirmation box appeared to agree to their terms and conditions. I checked it and activated it. But still the
[Deleted]
i think there should be a version of the strategy tester agent which allows us quick installation and auto-setup, so we can pre-enter the account name and enable selling computing resources, and that gets made into an exe so we can quickly deploy over multiple computers by simply running it on the
I try to add a new MQl5 indicator to the market, but it gives me this error: "Please recompile your product with new compiler" I searched for this error, but i can't solve it I work on windows 7 ,32 B How can i solve this problem? The code : - Work fine - Has no #includes - 0 errors, 0 warnings
Hi everyone! I've been working on a price action EA and I would like to optimize on strategy tester different timeframes (i.e. from PERIOD_M1 to PERIOD_D1) but I cannot make it works. I created a input variable for timeframe in the Input Variables input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TempoGrafico; and tested it on
I have 2 accounts, one that I opened today trying to resolve this issue. My first account, started in Dec 2020, is only accessible via Google Login. It has a bad email address, so I am unable to correct anything on this besides log in with google. The second acount, started today was to try and
I just changed my VPS subscription to another broker account but that has still not reflected in my new mt5 platform. It's still asking me to buy another subscription without seeing the 'migrate' option. Please am I missing something
Hello, I just realized that it seems to be possible to access a struct element using its string value: struct struct_test { double SL_1; double SL_2; } LongPos[]; ArrayResize (LongPos, 1 );
I've 3 different input parameters : P1 [1..10], P2 [1..10] and P3 [3..10]. The constraints are the following : P1 < P2 < P3. Some potential solutions should be discarded right away when the constraints are not respected. For instance when P1 = 2, P2 = 1 and P3 = 4. Is there a way to accomplish such...
Hi, Is there any way to stop people forcing their channel on you as a subscription? I had "Modern profitable indicators and EA" force subscribe me last night, I never asked for it, and have no interest in its contents. Any ideas welcome. Thanks
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Get H Line | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ int PikBar( ENUM_TIMEFRAMES timeframe, int mode, int shoulder, int startBar, int peakNo) {
Hello Traders, I've taken several ecourses and spent thousands of dollars, do you think is the best ecourse to learn forex
Bottom right in trading view allows you to "unstick" the chart, how do I do that in MT5? I've been trying to figure this out for hours
  A problem with withdrawal  (12   1 2)
I made a withdrawal using the Paypal method and I use the telegram method but can't but after waiting all day I have not received the SMS code. I did it 3 times until it is locked and I can only do it tomorrow. I had made more than 200x withdrawals and there had never been a problem like this....
This page https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/series/timeseries_access says: " The CheckLoadHistory() function is designed as a universal function that can be called from any program (Expert Advisor, script or indicator) ". Which can't be right, because CheckLoadHistory() function uses Sleep() function
Hello, MQL5 Community Could you please assist me with the following inquiry concerning my EA's messaging problem, as shown below: Journal Entry The EA does not print the reason for the trade not being opened, and vice versa. The "Journal" does not print trade outputs based on the sequence of events
Hi, on executing the following code, why is it, the bmp file shows okay when i place ea directly onto the chart but when i use on tester it doesnt show the image? This problem is in mql5. In mql4 it works with no problems on chart or tester the image is always showing? int OnInit () { string
This page https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/series/timeseries_access says: " The CheckLoadHistory() function is designed as a universal function that can be called from any program (Expert Advisor, script or indicator); and therefore it requires three input parameters: symbol name, period and start date
Hello all, Is there a way to determine the PR score of a testing agent locally? I would like to benchmark some different hardware configurations in order to know which one performs best, but relying in the PR score from the Web interface is terrible. It takes days to be updated and sometimes display
Hi I'm facing issues to login my account on MT5. I can connecto to my broker, deal without problems. I can connect my MQL5 account using web browser, and my credentials passwd without problem on web browser. The issue is when I try to connect my MQL5 account on MT5, always get error with credentials
I tried twice to rent vps , but unfortunately it doesn't get what I want, but immediately goes to something completely different and my money disappears. I want to rent vps for expert it is accepted when I pay. But after payment can't activate VPS for expert. so weird have tried many times it didn't
Hello guys, I have publish a product yesterday and on Mql5 Market, when I search on Mql5 the product is visible but when I search inside any metatrader 4 tab "Market" the product does not show. Do you have any idea why this is happening
I've downloaded the free Triple rsi indicator on my MT4. Am i permitted to download on my second computer? I've had no success in trying to do so. Can someone kindly advise me? Thank you in advance
  subscribing to signal  (34   1 2 3 4)
hi, if i subscribe to a signal and there's already an open trade, is there a way not to copy that trade at the current price when i subscribe? or will the trade automatically open as soon as i subscribe?
Hi all, I have an issue with the payment. When I try to confirm the payment from my account, the payment is not proceed. Is everyone here who can tell me if this happens more often