General - page 422

sign in problem  (2)
hey I have complete account information (login and password) and I use this information to log in to my account (in metatrader website) but the metatrader5 software(for windows) dose not accept this information. what is the reason for this
Hello guys, I'm having trouble trying to publish EA, can someone help me solve the problems listed below: test on EURUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on NZDUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on GBPUSDcheck,M30 2019.03 . 01 04 : 29 : 59 NextPip__1 GBPUSDcheck,M30: 7023 undeleted
I am looking for an EA on MT5 that will allow me to disable and enable pending orders without actually deleting the position. So for example on the Friday before market close, I will have the ability to disable all open orders but on market open I will be able to enable them again. I know in the
I am trying to buy and ea and after keying in my card details, I got the message Processing... Please wait (Do not press any button) This has been like this for over 30 minutes. Is that normal.. what should I do? I am afraid I might loose my money
I have been using M5QL VPS little over a month now, my Broker is Coinexx. The reason I came to M5QL VPS was the lag time I had with Coinexx VPS. 1. When I am ready to close a trade, I place my mouse over the open trade line and I right click the trade line and up pops the various options and one of
Hi everyone. I'm using copytrading of mql5 and I have some doubts. First, in 'statistics' Tab, how is calculated monthly growth? Because It Is different from grows that Is shown on top left of the trader's page. Second: If i have double balance respect of trader, and the trader makes an operation of
  payment  (3)
i already pay please check thx
Hi everyone. I deposited 41 dollars but I can not follow my trader it says system mismatch signal provider using a hedging. What is that mean? If it is because of my broker, can you guys give me a good broker who is allowing a copytrading for US clients
I am well below the limit on wording for the description of the EA and every time I save, I get the over limit error and need to start from scratch again. Anyone know if this is a bug and how to fix? Thanks
Dear Admin i have no warning in Red color on the top Bar . i am still unable to Apply for Any job on mql5. i contacted with service Desk they refer me to forum they say it is not a financial issue . can you please restore my access for freelance . it is more than a week i m unable to use freelance...
Is it possible to fill OBJ_RECTANGLE with color somehow?
Hi, Does anyone knows how to permanently delete private messages from the Messages window? Thank you
I am getting push notifications to my mobile when my local mql5 client is opened.I am not getting  push notifications  from vps server when local  mql5 client in laptop is closed .    how to get push notifications  when  local client in my computer is closed or off.
  Condition  (1)
I've got a few conditions, I've gone if,else if, else .. with buy = and sell = under each. Each condition works separately, but all together I get nothing. All return true, so I'm wondering if I have the... if ,else if and else wrong
hi what is Equivalent of WindowFirstVisibleBar() command in mql5
I was working with MT$ and had a melt on my laptop what required a reformat and reinstall oh Win10. Restoring this has been a challenge but EVERY time I've attempted to dl Mt4 I've endedup with MQL% which I do not want. Any help with this/
Hi, The "Payments" page uses incorrect terminology (at least in English). It should state that user agent credits are "Credits". They aren't payments, as people in the US/Australia cannot currently be paid. Metaquotes currently calls a payment a "Withdraw". This is incorrect
I have tried 7 cards. Debit cards from different banks, credit cards and a prepaid debit master card. Everything fails. Webmoney is blocked in this country also. Thank you for your help
  No market tab  (9)
Hi folks, i have the problem that i have no 'market-tab' in the toolbox to purchase products although i have registered and setupped a community acc in the terminal. And i'm not able to download a demo product via website: it just opens everytime an url like " mql5buy://..."  with an error message,...
  Can't subscribe to signals  (48   1 2 3 4 5)
I am trying to subscribe to signals. However, if I click on start copying to Metatrader, nothing happens. Does anyone know what I do wrong
hi every one.thanks for helping me. i am a developer and i write an EA the job finished a couple hours ago but the money didn't transfer to my acount the project was overdue, is it because if that
  EA <Deleted>  (1)
hi could anyone tell me how to get a signal to run my ea i have just rented
  Cancel  (1)
Hello, I want to cancel < Deleted> Scanner rental, what should I do next. Thank you very much
Hello how can i unsubcribe from this platform
  signal provider  (9)
Hello I connect my Meta Trader account to a signal on my computer, if I open this account on my phone, will this cause the positions to be repeated
I am really confused about how can I know the true size of the Maximum drawdown and why is there a hidden period in these people's account stats? This is a really big problem, I am not yet sure if there is a way to know true size of the Maximum drawdown or not! But if I cannot know this disappeared
Hello, yesterday I bought an indicator. After that purchase in my browser the market disappeared in all MT4's! No EA's or indicators are visible since then: Under purchase only this indicator (not my other purchases) are visible but I am not able to download it. Please help
Please help my trade auto open trade with the same TP & SL set. The signal provider only trade 1, but my mt4 open another. Please help as this is not the 1st time, it happen before and it causes me to loss on trade
Using the same credentials in the MetaTrader app but getting unauthorized error message. What am I doing wrong? Thanks
Hi. Im trying to find a simple MT5 indicator that displays daily/weekly/monthly profit and loss. Thanks