General - page 426

I checked the current top up page of MQL5 and see only card payment is available. Paypal, Webmoney, .... are removed. It is a very limited situation on online payment. Companies try to cover all payment methods, even BTC or other cryptocurrencies to extend the business. Why did MQL5 remove existing
good afternoon I want to change my numberphone but they ask 2 codes one code on the new number and one code on the old number. My problem I have lost my old simcard so I just have the new numberphone. What can I do ? Thank you Franck
is there a way to fix the charts so they sync up. when I draw a line on my hour chart i want it to show up on my 5 minute, for example
I signed up yesterday and did the r configuration (after much hassle), but there no trades in my account. I can see that my provider traded today. Have I missed something
Hi, I just got verified to be a seller, but is there any way i can change my name to an alias instead of showing my name all the time
Hi, I am trying to delete some old orders from my trade tab, but i can't. When I click delete, show that message: Rejected (unknow order). I think the problem is related to the fact that the buy limit order was sent from MT5 and was deleted in the broker's HB. Anyway, I need to delete that order. Is
  Refund  (2)
Just bought a product on 4/6/2021 and wanted to know if I could get a refund. Thanks
I bought an indicator. But I can't use it. Do I have to wait 7 days? I use mt5 and I cannot log into my mql5 account on mt5
MetaTrader 5 Platform build 2470 " drag graph to left side ..little shift a graph" NEW VERSION OLD VERSION
  MT5 market EA  (1)
Hi i bought <Deleted> from the market and i have installed on my Mt4 , however i cannot install on my account on Mt5 . the system is asking me to pay again when i have still 7 accounts i could use <Deleted>
Hi all, I am currently evaluating the best way forward in my forex trading endeavour. I have an ICMarkets live account installed on a very good VPS with low ping rate. My account balance is between $500 and $1000. I do not have a get-rich-quick mentality. However, I am against blowing my trading
I've purchased two MTF indicators from two different developers. Any time I toggle the timeframe to something other than "current" I get the error in Experts tab "version of {indicator} is obsolete; please recompile it". What is going on? Is it that difficult to create MTF indicators in MQL5
The signal provider has 2 closed NZDCAD trades and I have 11 with different price entries! The seem-to-be invalid trades were opened and closed the same day. How did this happen? Is this an issue of broker incompatibility
hello do you know how I can add push alert to phone ? Indicator code is : <Decompiled Code Removed>
I use overlay chart line indicator to see divergence and convergence of two negative correlation pairs. Is there any indicators to show maximum pip difference between these two pairs
EA. The developers make a lot of changes to their versions of EA, I buy one version of EA, and in a few months this product changes significantly after updates are made. I need to install-activate EA on another computer win10, but this is no longer the EA that I bought. What should I do? How to
Recently, I have purchased the EA. However, It was taken down by mql5 after i have completed my purchase. The problem is I am unable to see it at MT4->Market->Purchase which limit the ability of me downloading the EA that i have already purchase. This is a breach of your own term and condition
  Account Balance  (5)
Hello everyone! Today I noticed that my balance says 473.74 USD, but under "In" in payments it says 438.61. What is the reason for that? Yesterday the amount under "In" was higher than the balance, but it somehow dropped about 40 USD overnight. I didn't withdraw anything. Why is that? I appreciate
Dear community, i wish to subscribe to a signal wich trade on symbols GOLD and Crude; in whatchlist on mt4 of my broker i don't see theese symbols, but i see XAUUSD as example and spot crude; is there a way to copy signal or i must change broker? Regards
Hello.I have maile.dat file of my account. How can I read this file
Hello, Can anybody help, I am trying to install the EA but no help, I installed it in demo account once after purchase . Now, Seven times left for download and install but I tried all ways to install it on real account with no help, all I get is complete rejection at the platform live account
hello What is the difference between <broker name removed>DE and <broker name removed> EU accounts
Is there anyway to get MT4 live alerts from indicators to microsoft excel or to a webpage
In MT4 I am able to select whether I want to have an Expert Advisor open Long, Short or both only positions. In MT5 I dont get this option with EAs. Is there a way to achieve the same in MT5
J'ai besoin d'un robot de trading pour échanger boom et crash mais je ne connais pas le langage MQL4 Mes besoins sont les suivants: 1. Le robot doit ouvrir et fermer la position sur chaque bougie rouge dans un intervalle d'environ 40 secondes pour les boîtiers 1000 et 500 boom 2. Il doit être
Suppose i have 2 parameters a & b for optimization and their values for passes range from 5-20 and 10-40. I want my EA to skip the particular passes where value of a is greater than b or a>b. How to do it? Additionally,Try looking into these problems of mine. Perhaps I posted these into wrong
When I login to check agents on mql5 homepage, I normally see my cpu and the 4 cores. Few days after, they are gone from that list. ( Do see picture I have attached ) Why does it disappear from time to time. It is very annoying
I have just signed up to an automated signal provider but I cant see how to link my account with the provider. No windows popped up as it did in the tutorial video
hello, i successfully subscribed to mercury signal but trades are not copied to my fpmarkets-live account
After plotting my trendlines and other objects on the MT5 platform on windows on a certain chart e.g V50 1s I am finding these objects present in unwanted charts such as the V75 making my charts a bit untidy and when I attempt to delete these objects on the unwanted charts i.e V75 I find all my work