I Want to stop Being Seller

Hi sir, Pls Help 😭, I have subscription on signals, I think it stop, I accidentally register as seller, How can i back again, I want to stop being seller 😔😭

Ronaldo Jr Lacorte Lalucis:
Hi sir, Pls Help 😭, I have subscription on signals, I think it stop, I accidentally register as seller, How can i back again, I want to stop being seller 😔😭

hi mam, i cant,contanct service desk :{ there is no option :(

they only say, post in forum :(

they only say, post in forum :(

You can't stop being a seller in the forum, choose any subject and post your request.

Hi sir, Pls Help 😭, I have subscription on signals, I think it stop, I accidentally register as seller, How can i back again, I want to stop being seller 😔😭acci

Accidentally "registered as seller" ... how? With all the many steps in the verifìcation procedure?

You could create another account, then use that for signal

Sir, actually, i already have subscription on signals(copy trade) im just only curious on seller thats why i tried, now im afraid that my signal subscription will be stop because i register as seller, thats why im afraid to lose my subcriptio n :(

Thank-god Avwerosuoghene Odukudu:

Accidentally "registered as seller" ... how? With all the many steps in the verifìcation procedure?

You could create another account, then use that for signal

No, he can't create another account, its against the rules.

Don't say thing you don't know please.

Sir, actually, i already have subscription on signals(copy trade) im just only curious on seller thats why i tried, now im afraid that my signal subscription will be stop because i register as seller, thats why im afraid to lose my subcriptio n :(

You can still be a signal subscriber, there is no conflict.

Reason: