General - page 432

Dear Admin, please check my account. I do not know why this happen. thank you so much
Why doesnt my agent show its overclocked speed and adjust PR? It shows the stock speed
Noob question here guys. int fund = 1000; int risk = 5; int SL = 800; double lotsize = (fund * risk * 0.01) / SL); The output is showing: 0.0625, how can I make it that it will only produce 0.06 or just 2 decimal places? thank you
Does MQL5 allow a seller to change the name of their product after it has been published
how can I change my password to get into my account on Hugo's way , and get an connection
I would like refund after this EA was deleted? If not do I need to go to the claims court
Say I want to open a position and I want to know what lot size I would need so that the margin takes up a certain percentage of the balance. If the balance were $10000, and I wanted a margin of 6%, or $600, how to determine the lot size that I would need to accomplish this
  please help me to profit  (14   1 2)
Please, who has a profitable system that could share with me and teach me to trade it? Thank you
  Bought product.  (2)
HI i hope that someone can tell me what happen to my bought EA and indicators. Yesterday my laptop froze for a moment and i lost all my open charts and data from my jurnal. Today I open purchesd product and all my bought product where there but all show that they a free and two buttons next to
What is profile Achievement "Forum pooler"? Can someone explain or give some link
Hi, I'm trying to find out if Roy Kelly's "Cycle Identifier indicator" is available in mt5...I can only find the mt4 version..and if not available in mt5 would it be a big deal to convert to mt5? Thanks
Hi, I have a basic question. if (a==b) { my_price == ask; } // ask variable was defined earlier and it gives instant ask value of parity. if (c==d) { trade.Buy(......,my_price......); } // I want to use my_price variable in this if fucntion. But of course I cant use
  Big risk, big profit?  (80   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Curiously, many people say that the greater the risk, the greater the profit. For some reason, my high-risk accounts were immediately losing money, there was no period of super-profits. With rare exceptions. But when you turn on medium risk and low risk, there are already good profits Show me those
It is quite obvious that just choosing one of TOP10 signals is not enough (we all remember how has ended up DELTA and many other former leaders of MQL5 rating). But what should we then check before subscribing to the signal? Unfortunately, most of subscribers only check 3 parameters of the signal:...
same one konw this error MT5 keeps shutting itself down a couple seconds after opening
Hello, I got a hedging strategy that will be 100% no loss, I tested it manually but it requires too much concentration I am adding photo of method can someone please create EA to emulate same
  Is there any profit in forex?  (183   1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19)
For several years I searched on the Internet for Expert Advisors, which at least somehow managed to generate profit. I have not found any. Martingale, for obvious reasons, is not taken into account. I read at least one hundred articles about top strategies with 100% profitability. I can't figure it
When exporting a report from the terminal, The Comment is only on the INs and not the OUTs. Also, magic number is shown in terminal but not in the report. I'm just trying to analyze the PL of each chart in history. Any assistance greatly appreciated
Hi, I am one of the thousands who purchased <Deleted> . I wonder why the old reviews and comments were deleted. Please recover those reviews and comments <Deleted> . Hope you can solve this. Regards, Paulo Taruc
Is there a function to load Times and Sales of Market Depth data using MQL5 codes
Can anyone please tell me how to restore a published product that I have temporarily hidden from the market
Hi Admin, Any reason why <...>'s account and all his EA/Indicators are gone? <...> Can you please help? Thanks
We have decided to open the interfaces to write our own datafeeds for MT5. You will be free to write your own data sources, including rltime data sources. This will allow any data to be plugged in, including detailed history and Level2 tumblers. By default we will provide a number of in-house
Please who makes this system, can you help me? I like the system and it looks good, I just don't know exactly when to enter, and especially how long to hold the position and when to exit. <Deleted> Can you help me with the rules of the system? THANKS
The terminals are requesting to update, are there any significant issues people have had with updating the current MT4 and MT5 terminals any advice appreciated
Selecting start of day time is iTime ( _Symbol , PERIOD_D1 , 0 ) but what about for selecting end of day time
Why I can not turn on the indicators I purchased I'm getting a note - ORDER BLOCK BREAKER INDICATOR REMOVED Even after I reinstall the indicator Please help, I bought a lot of indicators from you and no one works !!!!!!!!! Thanks
do i just keep running it never downloading updates Toby
Dear Traders and Code Creators, The regression of i-regr indicator on MT4 in mq4 works from 0 to 8. I found an indicator (named Star-Profit-Channel in ex4 on MT4) similar to i-regr but the regression works from 0 to 18 using on MT4 in ex4. What I'd like you to help is make i-regr regression work
Hi, is there a way to unverify my account and to change the user name