General - page 397

Hello! I am trying to login into MT5 for the first time and it won't acknowledge my login details. Keep receiving a 'boink' sound. Have definitely double-checked many times everything is case sensitive and accurate. My broker confirms they have successfully logged into my account on their end with
  About the coin  (151   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Let's go back to flipping a coin. The same initial position, the same momentum, it will fall in the same place and with the same side
Hello, I have bought CryptoCharts indicator <...> and didn't receive it, I have the bank transfer to prove it. The indicator was never delivered to my account
hi there i have <Deleted> Activations left: 0 of 5 and the Author update Activations to 7 and i still can't use the 2 Activations. thanks
HI I have the Meta Trade VPS, How do I check that it is set up correctly? I am wanting it to run my EA
Hello I changed to a new phone number, but I can't change it by entering the number I received via SMS in my account settings. How can I change it
  change leverage  (1)
I alredy change leverage in my account trading from 1:1000 become 1:500 but why in mql5 still 1:1000
  Finding a Coder  (1)
I am looking for a certain EA and have seen that there was a similar job last year, how do I get hold of that Coder or Customer, as in the description it only shows employee and customer. Since the coder has already done the job, it would be easy to do a few changes to the code, else I have to go
The bought EA is displayed in MQL5, and it cannot be refreshed after login in the platform market. What is the general reason for this, is it the server delay or other reasons? Does anyone know
Do MQL5 is benefitial than other VPS available in market ? In terms of 1. Memory 2. Ram 3. Speed 4. Simply how many maximum accounts can be run on VPS without any problem
  toolbox  (1)
where can i find toolbox
Hi. Why don't my subscription follow "size" of the signal who I copied? I mean the signal (EMMA Profit) always open 0.05 per trade but my trade is only 0.01 <Deleted> At first, my port is only $200, I guess $200 is less so size in my trades were 0.01 but yesterday (14/6/21 at 11.37 am) I deposit
  1200 subscribers!!!  (2293   1 2 3 4 5 ... 229 230)
Boy, can you imagine the money! One thousand two hundred times thirty, equals thirty-six thousand dollars! Multiply by sixty and two million one hundred and sixty thousand rubles! A month? This is the result of life. Passive income is top. Something to strive for. A dream of last resort after
Hello guys During hundreds of test run recently I faced array out of range in a function immedaitely after calling ArrayResize. So the quesion is, is it necessary to put a control to avoid this. Example if ( ArrayResize (Array,size, 1000 )==size); { // code } // instead of
the mql5 platform doesn't let me install the purchased robot, and then don't buy me another robot why? HELP ME
Hello, I have an EA that uses an indicator that needs some 2000 1H bars in order to make some calculations. It works perfectly in the terminal installed in my computer. The problem is when I migrate to the Metatrader VPS, the indicator only gets around 800 bars and the EA doesn´t work properly. Is
Hello, I have a particual situation where i have bought several tools in the market , so the situation is that the older purchases are no longer listed in the mt4 market>purshased tab. There all listed in my profile, but can i tried to install it from my profile tab using install to terminal link
Does any have an explanation as to why Ramil Minniakhmetov 's products are not available on the website. Also none will now work on MT4 although I paid for two to test
Hi, Does anyone know how to set the Date/Time on the charts. Mine indicates +2 hours. I am UK time and the chart shows times + 2hrs. So 8am UK time is showing 10am on chart. Thanks
Hi My profile email id and paypay mail id is not matching, my payment is sucsseful, how can I get download link for my indicater is it in my profile mailid or paypal mail id Regard' Murali rupuneni
Hi all, I want to know, is there any way easy and fast way to promote our posted products on MQL5 market for fast sale and also tell how to get subscribers for Signal service
  Quantum analysis Duca  (810   1 2 3 4 5 ... 80 81)
Gentlemen Analysts and traders! Examination of the forum has shown that Duke's quantum analysis has been undeservedly neglected. The author of this method, Andrei Duca, a former lecturer at the University of St Petersburg, has proven the effectiveness of his theory with his personal biography
Signal Provider opened 1 position: 2021.06.14 06:46:13.255 Signal '101015935': signal provider performed deal #7440387 sell 0.01 GBPUSD at 1.41111 2021.06.14 06:46:13.293 Trades '101015935': market sell 0.04 GBPUSD 2021.06.14 06:46:13.323 Trades '101015935': accepted market sell 0.04 GBPUSD
Synchronize EA , indicator, signal is not working. Even though I have EA attached to the chart only getting message nothing to synchronize. 2021.06.13 17:18:27.634 Virtual Hosting: nothing to synchronize, no any EA or custom indicator, signal for '########' is not enabled Please help
As you can see on the attached screen, when I subscribed to a signal yesterday (sunday), the signal provider had a position already. When market opened, the system actually opened the position for me - but with price above TP. But since the price was about TP, it should either have been immediately
I just got <Deleted> <Deleted>
Hello, Can someone guide me how to setup a VPS without GUI (same as MQL5's VPS service ) on Linux? Thanks
Hi, I bought a signal and moved from demo account to a real one. Now i got my true real account number linked to a demo server. How to resolve. TKS
What happens if I manually exit a signal provider's position? Will there be a problem when the signal provider's exit order is finally received? Will it be interpreted as a new sell (or buy) order? Can manually exiting positions cause me to get out of sync with the signal provider (is that
I’ve never used MQL5’s VPS solution (only 3rd party ones), so I was wondering how MetaQuotes handles build updates on their VPS systems. I have read the references, but find no information on this topic. Should anyone know the answer to the following questions or can point me to the answers, I would