Quantum analysis Duca - page 2

Ihor Herasko:

I liked it best )) The proof of the theory was the creation of a brokerage company. That is, the theory makes it possible to make money on traders, not on the market itself. Thanks for the warning. I will throw this theory in the trash right away.

To make profits, the brokerage company needs to know the future price movement. If there are fools sitting in the brokerage company, their song will be sung very soon.

It does not matter whether you are a trader or a broker, you should always know the future price movement of the instrument, the mood of the crowd, and probable news tricks.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

There are fish...

My wife's a great cook, whoever asks for the recipe... but it's a completely different dish. Some even say the recipe is rubbish. And I say that any recipe needs a bit of love and soul, and then you get an exclusive...

You've got time to spare, go for it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

In order for the DC to heat up the crowd, they need to know the future price movement. If there are fools sitting in the brokerage house, their song will be sung very soon.

It does not matter whether you are a trader or a broker, you should always know the future price movement of the instrument, the mood of the crowd, and probable news tricks.

The half-life of the crowd is 3 months.

The brokerage company does not need to know the direction of price movement,

the crowd itself will disintegrate, regardless of the price direction.

of the two players, the DC and the trader (crowd of traders), the DC only lives longer because the DC does not play

Vasily Belozerov:

Bull's-eye!!!

Now read the author.

I quote: Thirdly, the channel of future exchange price movement is calculated when it is just starting to form. This is prediction. And according to the classics, the channel may be drawn by at least three points. When it's too late to enter the market.

Does this mean that the channel must be drawn (at art school) by two points or even by one?

2. Please list the three forecasting methods.

You see. It is not that simple.

The channel can be predicted. You don't have to know three points of existing price for it to work. I do it too. And I do it successfully. Unbelievable, but the channel is predictable.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Of the two players - the dealer and the trader, the longer-lived DC

Because he is smarter and more cunning))

For 1000 traders there is one DC.

That should tell you something.)

Otherwise there would be 1 trader per 1000 DCs.)

Ready to become a DC??????????

Sergey Novokhatskiy:
Make predictions only on the basis of current quotes, quotes change and the forecast changes, the period is over, start a new forecast and so on to infinity...
Current quotes are static. Forecasting is based on dynamics, and there are three methods.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

if you have extra time, go for it

It's been done for a long time and we're busy with other projects.

So there is hardly any free time...

Vasily Belozerov:
Current quotes are static. And forecasting is conducted on the basis of dynamics, and also by three methods.

From the statics, the future horizon is born, with certain subtleties taken into account.

Gone, we will have a look at this topic. Added to favourites

Price movements are legitimate. You can see it in history with the unaided eye.

And the fact that not everyone can see the perspective, it is nature's way of working correctly. Not everyone is allowed to. Otherwise the market will collapse. Where will we play?)

Reason: