General - page 394

[Deleted]
I have purchase a fairly expensive indicator and am unable to login to my mql5.com account through the mt4 platform. I have reset the password and login info about 12 times. and I get the error message "incorrect login or password" I have noticed that these reset values do not fit the "Login Id"
Dear Community, is there any way to transfer my purchases from an old account to a new account
If I stop following traders' signals early because of bad performance Can I refund the tracking fee
Free indicators not showing in the Purchased list within my profile after logging in to mql.com. Is there a list of all the free items I obtained through the Market? Other than in market folder of mt4 terminal iteself? Sometimes I am getting terminal crash when I update "free" "Market" indicators
Dear Sir, one of my VPS subscribed (mql5 hongkong 01:6163002)are not working on my signal slave EA whenever I try to connect, it appear as migration to virtual hosting failed : DLLS are not allowed so please let me know how to solve it
Hi everyone, I need some urgent assistance to an issue I'm experiencing. I had just bought an EA and needed to register my full name to enable license code activation from the seller. I was told to screenshoot the pop-up window that says "No license! Send Registration name to..." for seller to
Am I just confused? I went looking to start a demo account with an actual broker, but so far none of the ones I looked at support both MT5 *and* a United States client. What am I doing wrong
Hi This is in my mind for some days now. Why price behaviour changes over time? I mean, for example, you find a strategy or EA which is very profitable now. But after a month or two it bacomes useless. I believe this market wants to grab your money. And there are big players who do that. How can we
Hello Guys, I have been trying for several days now to receive my MQL5 ID in the MT5 Android phone version but still not working. I tried getting it from Settings but not working? the field shows NULL. I also tried logging in from Messages but not working. Then I tried registering in order to get
As you know, to make a handle for a hammer, the efforts of one craftsman are sufficient, but to make a more complex tool or mechanism, it is preferable to use the experience and capabilities of several craftsmen. As they say, one man is not a soldier in the field. Even ants and bees came before
Hi THere ! I hope this is the right place to ask. If not please let me know where to go and find a solution My problem is that I have installed the MT4 FBS platform and tried to connect to my MQL5 account but it doesn't seem to get the connection and I cannot see my product purchase in the interface...
I have seen code like: //--- save as_series flags bool as_series_price= ArrayGetAsSeries (price); bool as_series_buffer= ArrayGetAsSeries (buffer); ArraySetAsSeries (price, false ); ArraySetAsSeries (buffer, false ); //--- // .............................................. //--- restore
  fixed  (2)
fixed
Hi, please see below, why I cant add a signal to MT4. The Ok button below does not come up to click - why? I do not know. What am I doing wrong? Please help.
hi there, i did a purchase on a indicator and on first attempt the payment got declined. then i used another payment method and it got approved but i got charged twice from my bank. can you please refund my 55usd back. Thanks Fahad
After years of study, coding, research and development I think my arbitrageur trading algorithm for futures contracts is ready to go live? <moderator's note: advertisement is prohibited on the forum> How do I get financing? I also coded a C # version for the Ninjatrader and Multi Chart .Net
I was just wondering if it was possible to get Python to respond to ticks in a similar manner to the MQL OnTick() function ? Thanks Mark
On the 1 min EUR/USD chart, on the 15.06.2021 around 16:30, in my strategy tester there appears to be a huge amount of immediate sells opening low and buys closing high for no reason what so ever. What is up with that? The strategy worked fine on every other day beginning June until this day when it
if some operations in scripts fail, the whole script will fail and halt. But when I remove and attach the script, it works. So just wanted to know if there is any way to re-attach the script from mql like handling an exception. Something like: result = do some operation; if(result == Fail){ restart
Is it possible to have TS5 make a sound when a Signal Provider places a trade? I get the "OK" sound when I place a trade but, not when the Signal Provider places one. Thanks
Hi I reset my password and MQL5 create this AUTO login for me but the login does not work, how can I change the login but not the password? the reason is on MT4 i cannot login using my email, just LOGIN and its not working. thanks
Hi how can i set up a copy service with mt4 acounts so my familey can the same deals as me to save me doing them seprately ? Thanks Dave
I'm following some signals and I would like to adjust the volume manually on signals where MaxSpool loaded is low and/or DD low. I realized that you are following the provider, leaving it proportional according to his balance. Can I set my volume preference for signals manually
Guys happy coding and Trading. I would like to ask your ideas and knowledge on how to get the above SUBJECT. I have that module when I doing my visual studio project. But here in mql5 I don't know how. I try to google for 2days but nothing happen. The scenario: my EA are completely finish and
Hi Cant load mt4 indicators I got from market on mt4 platform It seems to be loading for long time and then just jumps back as before loading indicator see photo on maket is a blue icon dont know if got something to with it Thanx for anyone that can advice and help
  ERROR 4109  (3)
I'm trying to create an EA and I'm experiencing a Order error 4109 whenever my bot tries to send an order. I have my live trading enabled in my Tools/Options and have the 'AutoTrading' Button on but STILL I get the Order Error 4109. Does anyone know how else I can fix this error its extremely
The new Custom Chart gets linked to another one that I have created previously. I have installed the most recent version 5.00 build 2980, but the problem still persists
  The importance of forex forums  (21   1 2 3)
Forex forums are very important it create a great avenue for traders especially beginners to learn about forex. In forex forums you can find tips and tricks on how to trade the forex market and also you meet different traders who share their trading experiences and learn from them
Hi, I'm using an EA which has 10 activation times. Recently I tried to download that EA to a new PC but I saw the sign "Out of activation times". Why is that? If I remember correctly I've just used it around 5 times. Please help solve the problem
I make an MA based simple Expert Advisor . Recently I noticed a skipping of entry point. I dug deeper and found a bug. EA enters the market at a crossing of slow and fast MA (please see the code below). In the beginning of each timeframe period EA compares the values of two MA's for the last closed