General - page 390

I subscribed to the signal, but the signal often breaks the link? <...> This signal is disconnected. Unable to link, please check
Hi, I have been using MQL5 for a long time have downloaded/paid for a lot of indicators as well as made transactions in the Freelance section , without any issues so far. Today I wanted to download an indicator when I pressed the "buy" button it did not download anything but simply said an internet
  signals  (2)
Hello, Please advise. I downloaded Metatrader 5 from <Deleted>. Because it is recommended by the person from whom I bought the signals. But I am simply not able to enable the signals in the "tools" tab. They don't appear in the selection or in the "options". I am logged in MQL5 comunnity. The
I can't activate the account tracking how do I do
Hello, Today MT5 suits all powerful resources trough MQL5 to develop rich EAs or Indicators based just on time series charts. How can I achieve something similar to RENKO effect (Non temporal) while this improvement is not natively available in MT5/MQL5? Because many solutions that I have already
  hotkeys.ini  (3)
Anyone knows how to use the hotkeys.ini file? The doc says that I can use this file to customize my shortcuts, but I was unable to find any example about how I can do it. 
Hi, I have an EA on the GBPUSD, it’s been trying to make a trade for a while now but the following error message keeps coming up: “request failed market sell 0.06 GBPUSD [No money]”. What does this mean? How can I fix it? There’s still money available in the demo account so I’m not really sure why
one of my signal showing huge amount in loss but actually its not. where i can contact, i check on service desk there is no option to inform this kind of issues. as i cant share link of the signal here adding the image of loss section but which is not actual info totally misleading. plz help me
I got strange symbol at my "market folder". When i drag to chart, it won't work. Why Sir?. I have restart several time my MT4. But still the same. Your attention is highly appreciate. Thanks
Hello, Partially closed 6 deals in my account on 12/07/2021 at 00.17 with a loss of $631. I did not close these deals. Also, the signal provider did not close the deals and they did not appear in the subscribers’ accounts with the signal provider. This error occurred in my account only
Dear Mr DENIS ZYATKEVICH and SAMUEL OLOWOYO , do you not think it's time to rewrite the code for Tutorial's as you wrote 11 years ago, would you think it's old and outdated the code you wrote, how about new and fresh code that you write that matches the code today. I have now been sitting for half a
is it possible that when my signal provider start a new position on my account I have a sms or notification on my mobile number? if it's possible please help me to do it, thanks
Ready for sale Signal is published and available for public and for subscription Available in showcase Your signal has low rating and is not publicly available ( Details ) Available in MetaTrader terminal Your signal has low rating and is not publicly available ( Details ) Please help
Is there are way to retrieve a detailed trading log for orders that have been archived by the broker
This is something that's been bugging me for awhile and I've tried searching for information but not found anything. Whenever I initiate a backtest via MT5 Strategy Tester , with my own EA which is set to only work with EURUSD -- it begins immediately downloading the tick history for EURAUD, then
Hello, i want to ask something, example if i already bought one of the Expert Advisor in market, then any info that only can use in 5 activation.. my question is : if i already activated in one mt4, then rest is 4 activation more,, but if i deleted the EA in my mt4 at the first one, is it will back
  Using #resource  (27   1 2 3)
Comments that do not relate to the " New MetaTrader 5 platform build 2980: Push notifications for trade operations ", have been moved into this topic
[Deleted]
Hi Why has my %profit decreased from last month? Altough, I got profit everyday At the end of Jun 2021, my total profit = 369% and now 14th Jul, my %profit decreased as 234%. Also monthly profit of Jan-May at the end of Jun = 11.84%, 6.82%, 7.86%, 120.61% and 47.79% respectively. and now Jul, my
my id is holuck i purchase this ea and the mt4 terminal do not allow me to make a new install or upgrade to new 6.0 version, how can i solve this problem
Hi all, I rented a VPS from MT. I followed the steps anf migrated everything. How can I be sure that the experts are running and how can I see the trades? THanks
Pls i need help with this problem. The provider has a trading symbol called XAUEUR, and my broker has same instrument but it is called Silver. Hence, my account hasn't been copying trades of this provide for the past two days. How di i unsubscribe and get a full refund
Hi, I have two different accounts on my brokers. Each of them is subscribed to a signal (two different signals). My terminal is always opened 7/24. The problem is that when I am connected on one of my accounts, my other account does not open/close trades from its own signal. For example: Account A
Hi everyone my question is simple: if i installed MT5 Strategy Tester Agent on PC, i have to execute it every time i reboot PC? or is automatic? Thanks
Hey so I'm wandering is there a way in the MT5 admin to use different data feeds for different groups. Maybe create some sort of a gateway or plugin that under the same symbol name one group will receive quotes from LP and another from a different one. Just to make it clear. I have a data feed from
I am creating my trading journal and would like to put url for chart screenshots for saving my analysis. However, I heard that someone lost their screenshots after some time. So, could someone please answer my concerns about storing screenshots on mql5? Many thanks for your help
Failing to connect to the server mentioned above. Tried several times to connect and receiving this message, Virtual Hosting: 6272474 failed to connect to server 'PublicDevSecond 2' (78.140.180.128:443 failed). Just rented the vps today and no success
I cancelled a signal but my VPS has not expired. How do I transfer that VPS to another account that needs one
Dear MQL5 officer, I would like to copy trade from pongpitak kumpawong as EMMA Profit signal. Then I clicked at the "Copy USD 30 per month", the MQL5 move me to my Meta trader program (I use FBS) and it need me to logon MQL5 community but I can't login in the same email address and password which I
Hi i've changed today nigght the london to hong kong in vps settings and today can't change this back there isn't button "change server" in settings how can i change this? --------- or i need to wait 1 day
  VPS  (2)
Why my VPS stopped working